It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing Possums

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by amb1063

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Actually I prefer Claymores. I have shot too many of these things to count. The one from the other night took 2 10mm's to the head. 3 to the chest and 1 to the gut.

shoot is one thing but HITTING it is another...........are you SURE you actually HIT the thing with all those shots????

angie

OK, tried the baseball bat, too much work........

Yes, I hit the damn thing (Shot expert with Pistol/Rifle) in Marines and practice, practice, practice........

I still think PETA is behind all this..........and ALF has been taking over the bio-labs just for this purpose..........

alright dr HA.............i'm forced to change my stance on you.......you've gone and done it now........you mentioned the CORP.......'ll HAVE to like you now that i know you're a former marine............geesh...............and you were just starting to really annoy me!!!

angie

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There's a simple hillbilly technique for catching all you can eat without sitting up all night.

Split a board into four even lengths to make a long box with enough left over for a hinged or slotted door and fixed back. Notch two sticks together, one to hold up the trap door, one to spear an apple in the back of the box through a hole in the top.

They crawl in, grab at the apple, and tetter the stick enough to fall into the box dropping the door behind them.

Then just drown them or bash their heads in the next day. Good eatin'.

Reuse the apple all week, and the box forever.

Plain ol' iron jaw traps work too if you don't have youngin's runnin' 'round the yard.

So if you're protecting a chicken house or rabbits or something I can understand the need to kill them and suggest much more effective ways to get the job done. Or if you just like to eat big rats but hate the taste of buckshot... Hey, who doesn't?

But if you just like to shoot at small animals for kicks...

Whatever man.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here in Delaware we have were-possums.
It makes killing them tricky. You need silver bullets

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This is a development even I didn't see coming. I tremble to think that if these beady eyed vermin discover that all they have to do is bite one another to turn themselves into these super were-possums then things could get much worse. DrHoracid, this could definitely explain the number of rounds needed to bring down that possum on your back porch.
Chatter here in the Philadelphia area has been minimal, however I have noticed some very subtle, and strategically placed garbage arranged in direction arrows. These direction arrows are all pointing to the west. Hmmm I wonder what their diabolical minds are thinking.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Chatter here in the Philadelphia area ....

Hey .. you are close to us in N. Wilmington. Best
watch out for those were-possums!! They have
no fear of borders ... they'll cross that state line
in an instant!

Boy Scout possum hunting badge -

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Even the cats in our 'hood have taken up arms
to protect themselves from the were-possums.

link   

This is a development even I didn't see coming. I tremble to think that if these beady eyed vermin discover that all they have to do is bite one another to turn themselves into these super were-possums then things could get much worse. DrHoracid, this could definitely explain the number of rounds needed to bring down that possum on your back porch.
Chatter here in the Philadelphia area has been minimal, however I have noticed some very subtle, and strategically placed garbage arranged in direction arrows. These direction arrows are all pointing to the west. Hmmm I wonder what their diabolical minds are thinking.

Shhhhh........the "mole" underground is leading all the possums to California for the big possum "fest"(quake). Possum can't read yet can they.

Hey any possums on ATS?

Silvertips are in the clips now.

link   

in an instant!

Yes, so I've heard. I just heard a breaking story on the local news station that Donovan McNabb may have been infected right before the super bowl. That would explain his throwing up during the game. A mysterious bite wound on his foot has been reported. If they've made it all the way down to Florida.........
What are we to do?!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What are we to do?!

Panic, jump up and down, run in circles, and appease
the critters?

Naaaaaaaaaaah ... let's get them silver tips ready!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

in an instant!

Yes, so I've heard. I just heard a breaking story on the local news station that Donovan McNabb may have been infected right before the super bowl. That would explain his throwing up during the game. A mysterious bite wound on his foot has been reported. If they've made it all the way down to Florida.........
What are we to do?!

Possums have only ONE natural enemy. Hillbillies........call Granny, Jed, and Jethro...Ellie May would just make them pets........

Sorry about McNabb might have been the "Cambells" soup........

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is a possum wanted poster.
Thought it would be helpfull to get people out and
killing were-possums.

[edit on 2/10/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think they are on to us. This is now popping up on
my computer screen. What should we do???
Appeasement is NOT an option!

[edit on 2/10/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh man. The school 'children crossing' sign just got changed.
I think Wilmington may have fallen to the were-possums!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

They have thier own website and chat rooms..............doomed all doomed....

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
WHEW.................i made it.............had to fight my way through the throngs of civiians clammoring for information on this dreadful problem.

came UP from TENNESSEE............home of the hillbillys.........i am a direct descendent of uncle jed clampett and granny. very well trained and have the skills necessary to hunt these varmints down and make a FINE POSSUM pie for dinner.

sgt IMA HILLBILLY reporting for duty SIR!!

angie

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Caught one! Interrogations have begun.
Hopefully this dasterdly beast will give up
the location of the were-possums in Delaware!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am going to Dr. Horacid's neighborhood and outfiltting the possums with kevlar jackets and little possum helmets with thought fired 9mm auto pistols on them.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
thought fired 9mm auto pistols on them

ohhhhhhhhhhh .... nice! If Glock makes 'em, I want one!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am going to Dr. Horacid's neighborhood and outfiltting the possums with kevlar jackets and little possum helmets with thought fired 9mm auto pistols on them.

So your the secret weapons supplier. I knew they were getting help from aliens or UFO's.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Horde a .50 calibre machine gun, that will scare the little buggers away, as long as the FBI, ATF, DEA (dont ask why) SWAT, delta force, US Army rangers, US Navy Seals, Force Recon, the french and the list keeps going and going...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join