It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing Possums

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
How about some nuclear mines? that will do the trick...

I was thinking neutron mini-nukes. Would hurt the meat. Granny would be happy......

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I hear that if a strong radar signal is aimed at a life form, that they boil alive, much like a microwave oven.
You could knock out 2 birds with one stone, get 'em all cooked up and table ready without making a mess, and at the same time locating any other blips on the radar, thus eliminating a sneak possum assault.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
I hear that if a strong radar signal is aimed at a life form, that they boil alive, much like a microwave oven.
You could knock out 2 birds with one stone, get 'em all cooked up and table ready without making a mess, and at the same time locating any other blips on the radar, thus eliminating a sneak possum assault.

Dude, I barely survived an all out possum attack the other night. After I shot their leader (30 pounder) they wanted revenge. They attacked my mobile home, tried to kill my attack cats, and blew up my mailbox. Then they just hung around an smoked marlboros all night. It was horrible I tell ya.

Installing "Porad" early warning system today. Might have to call on my anti-possum militia friends for help soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've heard of such all out assaults. You can tell by their beady little eyes that they are up to no good. And be careful, they've been known to hide foreign objects in their pouches.
I read the other day of a suicide possum, taking out 3 trashcans, and a recycling bucket.
Stay wary!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
I've heard of such all out assaults. You can tell by their beady little eyes that they are up to no good. And be careful, they've been known to hide foreign objects in their pouches.
I read the other day of a suicide possum, taking out 3 trashcans, and a recycling bucket.
Stay wary!

It must have been a suicide possum that took out my neighbors toyota. It wasn't armored. I wonder it the ACLFP (American Civil Liberties For Possums) is gonna come after us. Think they are listening?

Oh my what if PETA finds out?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This is a great thread!

Suicide possums - best line I've seen in awhile!

Don't worry Doctor, there is another PETA group - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. Don't worry we have your reinforcements..

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephenkingfan1

This is a great thread!

Suicide possums - best line I've seen in awhile!

Don't worry Doctor, there is another PETA group - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. Don't worry we have your reinforcements..

Please be careful, PETA has been organizing a website to raise money for arming the possums. I think they already have GPS data. They may have placed a "mole" the pentagon. I shot one last month that was was stepping off the range to my pumphouse for a mortar attack. Must have made them upgrade their technology. My PalmPilot is missing now. Puts new meaning to PDA devices.......

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Please be careful, PETA has been organizing a website to raise money for arming the possums. I think they already have GPS data.

Yes I've head of this as well. It's a coordinated effort with the French. The French have pledged all the cheese that the possums can eat, as well as totla access to their GPS system, as long as the possums take out strategic US civilian outposts.
There is a link somewhere, I aplogize that I cannot find it readily that shows the extent of the French influence. Perhaps a Google search will help..... The link I'm speaking of shows clearly that the possums have learned to say the words "I surrender'. Very diabolcal.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Fresh off of the newsgroup masupialaljazeera "Possum insurgents have takeout a large land dump located in the heart of America." Killing 17 seedling trees, as well as over 100 mosquito swamps, the highly organized possum infidel are a force to be reckoned with." said a stunned Rumsfeld.
Searching the remains of one deceased possum reistance soldier, officials have found a very specific roadmap, as well as an amazingly well thought out game plan of the grounds of one Doctor Horancid.....
Officials have yet to comment....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Fresh off of the newsgroup masupialaljazeera "Possum insurgents have takeout a large land dump located in the heart of America." Killing 17 seedling trees, as well as over 100 mosquito swamps, the highly organized possum infidel are a force to be reckoned with." said a stunned Rumsfeld.

Oh no watch out Doc, be on a high RED alert. Those dog-gonned possums. If marsupialjazeera is reporting this, well I think we need to organize a front to combat this threat to America!

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Next terrorist attack wont be by extremist muslims but by EXTREMIST POSSUMS! OMFG!!!

Let's not allow them to flight schools!

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here's a new flash for all the possum lovers: THEY'RE THE BIGGEST PEST IN THE WORLD (nearly).

They destroy native trees, kill unwilling animals and just # everything up. They DESERVE to be killed. Much like rabbits, they have no actual use.

I challenge the whiners out there to actually step into the bush and out of your ivory towers and see first hand the damage these little runts do.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, things are going well. But, got a letter from the new head of the PLO (Possum Liberation Org) demanding Fox news be replaced with Possum News. They feel their message is being corrupted by those damn foxes. They have finished their morning period for ole "30 pounder" that was martyred a few days back. Rummy sent me some new special forces trained in possum terrorisim. Oh, gotta go now, they started their nightly storming of the fence line.........
PS. Yes they have now learned to cross the road without becoming road kill.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How many rednecks does it take eat a 'possum?

Two. One to eat, and one to watch out for traffic.

BEWARE.....of the Possum's revenge!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Looks tender. Should make a nice filet.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Here's a new flash for all the possum lovers: THEY'RE THE BIGGEST PEST IN THE WORLD (nearly).

They destroy native trees, kill unwilling animals and just # everything up. They DESERVE to be killed. Much like rabbits, they have no actual use.

I challenge the whiners out there to actually step into the bush and out of your ivory towers and see first hand the damage these little runts do.

hmmm,
Well what's most people's use in this world??? We also kill native trees, kill unwilling animals, and #@$ everything in the environment up.
Does that mean we oughta be shot up or tortured?
Think about it and get back to me.
And I must say this is a ridiculous thread...

AND...are you saying that WE are pests too? Like you think this little
animal is?

[edit on 24-12-2004 by elaine]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
We're higher up in the food chain. Your argument is bunk.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

PS. Yes they have now learned to cross the road without becoming road kill.

Yes I'd heard this. These possums mean business, I'm afraid. I saw on marsupialjazeera that a new tape has surfaced. The authenticity of the tape is being investigated. This tape shows five masked possums standing in front of a large "Waste Management" dumpster. The tape shows the possums beheading a Sunflower.
Petals from the Sunflower have been found along a riverbank.

In even more alarming news - Police gave chase to 3 possums after they were seen photographing Trash dumps. The possums disappeared into what police officials have claimed to be an intricate, complex series of underground tunnels. Further details to come.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Be careful Doctor. Everyone knows that there might be something planned on New Years eve. I know that in my neck of the woods, that there has been alot more Possum chatter than usual the past week or so.
An even more disturbing thing is that now that the Pentagon has verified the authenticity of the latest possum tape, it has been noted that 2 of the five masked possums on the tape were actually raccoons. I hope that these two unscrupulous forceds have not combined their allegiences.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the intel. It would seem ole 30 pounder was not Osama Bin Possum after all. He was a "double" for OBP. They took over a local gas station last week in an attempt to stop cars from killing the new recruits. But an 18 wheeler rolled in and squashed the stand off.

New years eve might be the "big one".

When it snowed down here last week their camo suites allowed them to move pretty freely. Infrared radar was off-line for a while. No gas for the generator til the 18 wheeler saved us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join