It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something weird but probably nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was driving down the road the other day and saw a big metallic object in the sky. You could tell it was far away but it was still pretty good size. I said to my self that is weird looked away and then said I want another look at it. It was a straight road so i didnt turn and a cloudless sky. But when i looked back up i couldnt find it. Maybe im just blind but i couldnt find the thing.

Then about 1 minute later my radio shut off then made some annoying high pitched noise. Probably unrelated but interesting though

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You have suffered contamination by E.B.Es the men in the black lincoln town car are here to help you. Now stare at the red dot right there

*FLASH*

Okay, what you saw was a burst of swamp gas reflecting the light of venus onto a UFO. Awww F*** not again, okay we're just going to suck your blood out, cut off your balls, turn you into a cow, and drop you in puerto rico

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Seriously though, I think you really did see a UFO, where do you live? It might be near a center of UFO activity.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I live in the burbs in Chicago. Two nights ago (sunday) I saw, in the south, a gigantic, shiny light. It was brighter than any front headlamp of any aircraft, besides aircraft do not land at O'Hare from that angle. anyway, when I saw this it was bright and unmoving, i ran(literally) upstairs to grab my video camera and when I came back out it was gone, yet it was immobile for at least thirty seconds. and it was between 8:45 and 9:30 p.m. Maybe just my imagination though.

does this sound like what you saw?

[Edited on 3-6-2003 by 29MV29]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
nah it wasnt the same thing you saw well atleast not at the same time. I live near dallas and this was in broad daylight extremely bright outside no clouds. i just saw a reflective metallic object in the sky. Couldnt really tell what it was. Looked kind of big but i didnt hear any noises so it may of been a blimp. But like i said i looked everywhere and couldnt find it. Now that i think of it it was heading south.

Of course its a UFO, I cant identify anything that far up in the sky

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Did you say you saw a metallic UFO in the sky and that your radio started making funny noises when driving in the area?? hmmm.... looks like you had a sighting. Electronic equipment tends to act funny when a UFO is near. Classic symptom.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sounds Genuine to me, did you notice anyone or anything else being strange that day?

new topics

top topics

join