It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in My Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok so recently I've been having reaccuring dreams that involve men who try to kill me or harm myself or members of my family.
In the dreams the men seem like just men, no obvious signs of some kind of demon or anything, but the way I feel in the dream about them is different. I think in my head that this guy is a demon.

It just freaks me out that I keep having dreams like this. I never have had nightmares or even reaccuring dreams and these started only recently.

If anyone here is good at or knows anything about deciphering dreams or interpreting their meanings and could help out in this, maybe it could help me get over something that may subconsciously be bothering me and I could stop having them. Thanks in advance..

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Hi.
I’m no expert but going by what you wrote maybe there is a man in your life who you view as dangerous. It may not even be a physical threat it could be someone who you feel is interfering with your personal or professional relationships.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, I did recently get out a relationship. But the dreams didn't even start till after this relationship.

a reply to: whatisurproblem

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That could be it, maybe your subconscious is viewing the person as a threat or a bad person?!? Not sure just a thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

As a Christian, I often struggle with demons in my dreams, and sometimes supernatural stuff happens when I wake up. I've come to realize that they are testing my weaknesses and tempting me to sin in the dream-simulation.

The first step is to believe that Jesus died to free us from the debt of our sins. Then, pray that you will have the wisdom to recognize the dreams as they occur. Its also good to ask how to resist the temptation to react in a sinful manor (fear, hatred, murder, lust, etc). Read the Psalms, they build character. When you fall into temptation, simply confess the sin to God to regain your footing (1 John1:9). If you can reach lucidity in your dream state, you can do these things.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Your dream experience with demons might be your defense against a new toxin recently introduced into your environment. That toxin might be a new food, changes in diet since that someone left your life. It might be a toxic person who your subconscious is warning you about. Hard to say exactly with no in depth environmental and psychic evaluation of your environment but a new toxic element of some sort is a likely causative factor. That is my conclusion given the relatively limited data set to work with here.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

As a Christian, I often struggle with demons in my dreams, and sometimes supernatural stuff happens when I wake up. I've come to realize that they are testing my weaknesses and tempting me to sin in the dream-simulation.

The first step is to believe that Jesus died to free us from the debt of our sins. Then, pray that you will have the wisdom to recognize the dreams as they occur. Its also good to ask how to resist the temptation to react in a sinful manor (fear, hatred, murder, lust, etc). Read the Psalms, they build character. When you fall into temptation, simply confess the sin to God to regain your footing (1 John1:9). If you can reach lucidity in your dream state, you can do these things.

.....or it's just a dream.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

They must be some dreams for multiple people to share them, and even to cause out of body experiences. There are dream, but then there are interactions with demons. You wouldnt understand unless you've experienced it first hand.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I dream about naked girls.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

There are some very good replies in this thread and I would advise listening to all of them. Sometimes demons will come to you in your dream as a man and when they do it is not to scare you but to reveal something to you unless they transform in front of you and show you a demonic figure at which point comes the attack within your dream.

Most of the time when you have a demonic dream (not all of the time) it will be a demon or many demons chasing and terrorizing you with the hope they can kill you, kill family members, or possess you or a family member in the dream etc... with the goal that you will have a heart attack and die while in dream state.... being scared to death while in dream state.

Solution? Well for me and my family we don't dream of demons or have scary dreams? Why? Because there is a prayer when said before you go to bed at night ..... works. I ask my Father in heaven to protect me against nightmares, demonic attacks and to have a relaxful night sleep so my body can recharge so I will feel refreshed when I awake. Works everytime. I also have a blessed cross hanging in my bedroom..... which is a part of my belief.

I also caution you as to what you watch on TV. If you enjoy watching scary movies that will play a large part with your dreams.... sometimes. The after effects of TV, music, gaming, and internet opens one up for all types of attacks and sometimes end up with death.

Good luck.
edit on 26-1-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've noticed I don't dream much anymore but as a child and teenager I had my own IMAX theatre in my head at night. I recall feeling that way once, when being chased by something human with evil powers. However I've never had a dream become reality or hold any premonitions or secrets about my future or past. It's all active imagination in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thank you all so much for your replies and advice. The reason I felt the need to share is because, like I said, I've never been one to have nightmares or reoccurring ones at that.

I'm also not a religious person nor do I pray to any kind of religious God. I guess the only thing I can do is figure out what it is in my life that I might be afraid of that could possibly cause these nightmares. Or maybe figure out how to fight this guy WHILE IN my dream. I have never been able to accomplish lucidity while dreaming and wouldn't know where to begin.
edit on 26-1-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
glass canopies Dont forget to pray before you sleep it will help you sleep well

top topics

join