It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a Pic of your Pet!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Best pic I could find at the moment...

This is Maggie

She is now 15, so we tend to refer to her as Margaret.

Maggie was a pound pup that we rescued. She has been with me and my wife from the beginning before we were married or had kids. She has been such a great dog. I truly believe most pound pups are the best dogs. I think they know you rescued them.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is my pup...

Male dog model:

Talented Ship captain:

Expert free diver:

Ladies Man:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is Sheldon. He will be 2 in April.

He's super smart. He loves to go outside and roam. He also likes it when I go out to smoke a cig - cause he'll jump on my shoulder (he's put holes my leather jacket doing it) and perch there like a parrot. He comes in to eat, get loving and escape the cold nights.

CdT

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Max at 8 weeks old.

Here he is about 10 months old

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

Pina as an innocent Pup...

Pina as she is now posing with her thug friends at the local Doggie Day Care

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: newsoul

Ryker is a lovely "fuzzy"!

a reply to: celticviking

Two fantastic breeds!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Nice dog! Rotties are one of my all-time favorite breeds, and the puppies just about take the cake in cuteness department.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: celticviking

Bane is a looker, and what a cool name you picked for him.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: ChefSlug

Okay, I guess I will throw some up.

This was my old dog Buster Brown before he passed a year ago this month,the cat had just licked him and laid down with him to comfort him.

This was Betty Boop who was buddies with Buster, she suddenly seizured to death back in Oct. on me breaking my heart.

This is Falkor who I got as a friend for Betty, she relearned how to wrestle and play with another dog thanks to him. Its unfortunate that she would only have 2 months to play with him before she was gone.
This is Snickerdoodle who I got to play with Falkor and my cat Sasha,since Sasha thinks Falkor is just too big to play with.

That cat is may favorite in the whole thread! WOW!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: newsoul

This is Ryker Zyland Lycan Vom Stauffemburg

He is 7 months old. He loves the snow more than anything!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!! What a beauty!

Love everyone's pets! Keep the pics coming!!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is Sammy... I've no idea whats wrong with him.

He loves to tinkle on poop, hates "old man creepy" who walks past our house twice a day every day sending Sammy into barking fits. But Sam loves anybody my kids drag home and will instantly be friends with them and snuggle for cuddles. But another adult in the house? Sammy starts to get stressed and barks at them. He was an unwanted pup and was kept in someones back yard for a couple of years before my daughter fell in love with him and brought him home. We think his unusual behaviour has something to do with how adults treated him there perhaps?

(I'm in a wheelchair, so child height, which may also be why he hates other adults as they tower over both of us perhaps?) Either way, I couldn't live without him around.

EDIT:
Also, thanks for all the funny, cute, sometimes sad, and adorable critters everyones posted I loved them all! Also, I think the freediver one might be bollocks because the flippers should be either just on his back legs, or all four legs...

edit on 25-1-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ashirah
a reply to: Mandroid7

Nice dog! Rotties are one of my all-time favorite breeds, and the puppies just about take the cake in cuteness department.

Thank you! Mine too!

I have to avoid looking at his puppy pics...I might be forced into buying him a buddy

Ahh..whateves..Here we go...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I remember some years ago when I used to walk to work and one day I noticed an adorable rottweiler puppy in someone's gated yard. He always came over wagging his tail and I would reach over the fence, it wasn't tall, and pet him every day. A few weeks later there was another one and I pet them both. Then there was a third. It seemed within no time they became mean and wouldn't let me pet them. They scared me after that. A shame really.

Another dog story but this one is cute. One day when I was a teenager I was with my best friend and we were heading to her house. It was dark and as we approached the back porch we heard a strange sort of whining noise. It was eerie and we both looked at each other spooked. We approached slowly and cautiously, me in the lead. LOL! It was dark, but I made out a Doberman pincher and it scared the hell outta me. On closer inspection I saw it was either a pup or a miniature Doberman. Poor little thing was scared and shaking from the cold. I'm very leery of dogs I don't know but my heart went out to the poor thing.

I kept telling my friend to bring it in her house and she kept telling me to bring it to my house. We were both thinking our parents will kill us! LOL I finally convinced her to allow it to stay in the hallway and in the morning we'd go walk up and down this busy street near her house where there is a lot of traffic hoping someone would recognize the dog. It had a leash and collar. Well, we weren't out too long when some guy came over and was so relieved and happy that we found his dog. It was so adorable.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Thank you so much. I haven't heard them referred to as "fuzzies", but I like it...lol

Your dogs are gorgeous, are they plush coat too?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Daisy. Shes an 11 year old, fat and gimpy, beagle.
This is her sleeping in my flower box on the back porch.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: newsoul
Your dogs are gorgeous, are they plush coat too?

Mine are "coated". I think yours is, too. There's standard (shortest), plush (medium) and coated (long coat). And the "fuzz" around the ears indicates a coated GSD. I cant see his tail and butt, but if there's long hair there, as well as his ears, he's a "coat" (longest).

GSD Coats

You can see B'asia's rear end better in this photo:

i116.photobucket.com...
edit on 1/26/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Your picture of Sahara could probably be captioned a thousand ways. OMG a ghost! - I'm a cat?! - Oh look a UFO! - Too much catnip man... - Why did I eat the whole block of cheese... uhhhg! - The sky is falling!! - Is that you God?

Bottom line great pet picture.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have two beagles who are both rescues.

This is my little girl Carrie:

And this is my boy Casey:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Awwww, sweet. OMG how cute one with a teddy bear!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join