It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a Pic of your Pet!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is Chance.

He's 4 and loves long walks, peeing on bushes, and biting my hand.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug
Awww what a cutie!!!!
I have two cats. Charlie Chaplin and Bob Dylan

And here is Dylan layin right on my chest the other day..

Oh and Dylan is 11 and Charlie is maybe 4 or 5. Just not sure when I got Charlie. He was a kitten that was left by his mom at my aunts doorsteps, so I took him in.
Dylan was the last one in the box of free kittens. My hubby got him for me. He's the best cat ever, Charlie can be a lil punk but he does cuddle with me at night.. Right on my back. And when I move he just glides along with me.. Haha.

Dylan likes catnip but Charlie doesn't. Dylan has no front claws which I hate but when he lived with my Mom, she had it done
Charlie has his claws. They love running from room to room for no reason.
edit on 25-1-2015 by natalia because: Added some info

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here's my girl Tonka...

And my belated son, Atlas....

-NF

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This is Niki

She is 5, loves to walk and RUN.
She loves to play catch which then she will turn into tug of war upon return

She will drop it if told but would much rather have a tugging match.
Robe toys do not last long with her, neither does anything stuffed.
She is currently staying with a friend as I could not bring her with when I moved, I will be getting her back soon tho!
edit on thSun, 25 Jan 2015 12:20:19 -0600America/Chicago120151980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is Lucy. She sleeps weird.

She is a sweet girl, but very a mediocre cat. She is like the stock photo for a generic cat.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Okay, I guess I will throw some up.

This was my old dog Buster Brown before he passed a year ago this month,the cat had just licked him and laid down with him to comfort him.

This was Betty Boop who was buddies with Buster, she suddenly seizured to death back in Oct. on me breaking my heart.

This is Falkor who I got as a friend for Betty, she relearned how to wrestle and play with another dog thanks to him. Its unfortunate that she would only have 2 months to play with him before she was gone.
This is Snickerdoodle who I got to play with Falkor and my cat Sasha,since Sasha thinks Falkor is just too big to play with.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Stilton Shortround

Orion

My boys

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Diesel:

Sookie as a baby:

And little Olive:

That's like..3 out of 12 we own, but only ones I had quick snaps of lol

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

This is officially my son's cat, Miss Kittae, but I am the one who looks after all her needs.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My big boy Bane hes less than a year old.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is Kali. She is a beast and very sensitive about her weight. (so..don't mention it please) She enjoys tormenting the neighborhood squirrels, eating other dogs pooh, and getting her two other playmates in trouble.

She has a slight case of multiple personality disorder, as can be seen in the two photos posted below. But, at the end of the day, she just wants to be loved.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hi op

This is my cat, we just call her "psst psst"
Shes 15 now and still going strong.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I LOVE pet pictures!

a reply to: celticviking

What a beautiful dog!

This is Jaia, my avi picture. He's 8.

This is his half-sister, B'asia. She's 8, too, but a few months younger.

And this is Cara. She's 12.

edit on 1/25/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
I like B'asia's kicks

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This is my dog Calyssa. My daughter named her after a Barbie princess in an animated Barbie movie. She too is a hand nibbler, a face licker, and a ear licker, and just about everything else. She's spoiled VERY rotten with outfits and treats and loves to do "High Five" for a treat. She also thinks she's a Rottweiler and will growl and everyone, but then as soon as they look, will run and hide behind my feet. LOL She's part Chihuahua, part Jack Russell, and part Mini-Pincher.

I also have a cat who thinks she's a dog that my sister adopted from me recently.

Her name is Trouble. She LOVES to play fetch and bring food home. She killed a baby mole recently digging holes in the back yard. Shocked my sister of course, but considering she was a stray when we found her and no one claimed her, it didn't shock me. She's used to foraging, so she still has that hunter instinct, only now, she's bringing it home to share.

Here she is digging the holes. My sister had never seen a cat dig holes before. She actually scolded her dog, thinking it was him digging the holes, until she caught my cat in the act and sent me photo proof. LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

She prefers these:

LOL!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This is Ryker Zyland Lycan Vom Stauffemburg

He is 7 months old. He loves the snow more than anything!!!
edit on 25-1-2015 by newsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sahara...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Our two Catahoulas.

Cayenne:

And Nola:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Thanks....I will say You cant beat the German shepherd for there loyalty... My Boy is a German shepherd cross belgian malinois

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join