It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Age of Psychopathy: Mass Predation of an Abulic Modern Society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
There's a Native American quote that haunts me: A man's heart away from nature grows hard"- Standing bear Oglala Tribe. What are we all running to? Do we really want to become robots? Are we missing something? Spirit perhaps? Shamanism? A man that lives in the forest harms no one. Our "civilized society" has nearly killed the being which gives us life: Earth. If we can't take care of her, we don't deserve to have her. We are connected to machines, yet disconnected from anything real.

What bothers me even more is society CANT STAND the man living in the forest, because for some obscure reason, they are afraid of him!! While realism tells me it's the normal ones that would seek refuge from this messed up society.

In many "civilized" countries you can try, but they will force you to leave or will try to "reintegrate" you, by any means necessary even if they have to drug you!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A study conducted in England and America came to a similar conclusion regarding psychopaths in that they had an area of the brain that was abnormal. A certain area of the brain was smaller in size than a normal brain. Psychopaths are born with this abnormality. Also, not all Psychopaths are the same. Some live a relative normal life while at the other end of the spectrum some are killer's.

They take risks others might not because they do not feel any insecurities. They are incapable of feeling empathy toward others. They cannot read emotions on people's faces. They can, however, learn or mimic with the goal of trying to fit in. They do not feel guilt. Some like to manipulate people. Some are very good in social settings and are likable.

Many are doctors, lawyers, corporate executives, many work in financial institutions like Wall Street. And worst of all there are Psychopaths who are dictators, and high level government politicians all around the world.

The scary parts of this are Psychopaths are not aware their abnormal and no important individuals are focused on this serious issue. Nothing will change until this problem is backed up by science and research; is brought to the world populations attention so the people can push for legislation to enact laws. Guess who creates legislation. Politicians who are helped by rich corporations who fund their campaigns to get them into political offices.

Scary thought isn't it....

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
When i reád the thread title i thought it was about psychologists...
"The Golden Age of Psychology: Mass Predation of an Abulic Modern Society"

But its about psycopaths.
I am left wondering what difference there is between the two.
They feed on us when were in it, and feed on us when were trying to find a way out.

Its sick.
edit on 27 1 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join