It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know Who You Are

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It only hurts for as long as you let it, so, why not just, let it go?

How do you learn to rise?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Looking506
With enough cents put in, I suppose one can eventually even make sense of it all. Or you can skip all that and just rant or say what your going to say. Its way more super effective, and a time saver. I suppose now all we need is a rant on those people who start rant threads and dont say anything in it. Ya! I can see somebody ranting about that.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn
I got flags, somewhere in the closet, I think, must have got cleaned up some years ago though.

One had a racecar on it, and the other a pikachu. I bought them long ago, I really dont know why I did it there were at some cheep dollar store thing, but at the time I thought those were some really swell and cool flags.

Now? Not so much.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

No one cares what you think cause you got no flags!

Dude, you should totally make one of "those" type of threads so I can flag it. You aren't going to sit around letting a puking unicorn say you ain't got no flags now are you?

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, Kabbalism right? (just guessing based on the Madonna video)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Would some one please remove the pink smear on that awesome picture, please.
Dixon who?
We all know it's you Heff don't be shy.

WIS

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Looking506
Thank You, I knew something was off.
I'm wrong, wrong, wrong.
In what way? I'm a little bewildered. Is it a physical attribute, or just my general judgemental arrogant passive aggressive attitude.
Nah, nothing wrong with that, right.
Must be something else. You tell me. But yes I am wrong. It is good to be something.

Since you know, that I know who I am, could you kindly tell me? Because I am not allways sure that who I am when I am with people who don't know who I am, is really who I am or just..... I am not making any sense am I

I, who ever that is didn't intend to.

Is this technically a Rant?
A very pleasant one. Did I hurt your feelings there? You probably wanted it to an offensive Rant, well it is, in a twisted nice way. Yes, offensive, there, is that better?
I really like it, especially since I can't sleep and you, among others made me laugh.
WIS

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Time to re-evaluate everything i spose....neat!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join