It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lunatic logic of gun control.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I guess you 've never heard of BUGGING out.
WE HAVE .
I am in touch with a great deal of people .you see all those assets you are describing have BASES and require an EXTENSIVE logistical train WORSE they are manned by troops with RULES we are well used to breaking,its PRACTICALLY SOP IF you want to win, which as we have proven on every battle field we have set fot upon. we can indeed accomplish. Unfortunately they are led by a government with THINK TANKS and PROTOCOLS that are childs play to counter, 1 guy can kill any tank on earth with simple items to make thermite ,toss that puppy on a bustle rack and the 4th of july will loose it's luster as the back blows out.Toss it on the enginre and YOU have obstructed the road. Tankers security is a JOKE .Plice security against a recon is NONEXISTANT.

AKA I know what do, it's MY game and death is easy when the stakes are my country...might scare some but we ARE this. It's what makes the Progs THINK we are psychopaths.
edit on 27-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
More than 600 people formed armed and ready militia recently over A LAND confiscation disagreement AND BACKED off the feds. THERE is MY proof where is yours?
NOW throw in a dead family or a dead kid and some one will be in their bunkers in under a week.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I do love beer

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Less than 300 IRA kept entire divisions of troops and militarized police bogged down in Northern Ireland for how many years?
Another case in point is Mexico,the Army is not winning the narco-war against paid thugs whose only goal is to make money.
How in the heck does anyone think that the U.S. Army is just going to roll over the citizens and the people will just stand there and take it?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: honested3

Evidently you do not know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"

What other Amendments should we just do away with because you dont like them?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's funny people keep saying the all volunteer guard, reserve or active duty would roll over any civilian unrest, what exactly makes you think these ladies and gentlemen would willfully violate the constitution?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

we had an unarmed crowd stop a repossession in the UK.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Attempting to use logic, facts, history, or anything other than hyper emotional paranoia when debating an anti gun whackjob is an exercise in futility.

Emotion based arguments is all that side of this particular debate has. They dont care about the Constitution, the ineffectiveness of gun control, or the fundamental right of self defense.

The logical course of action for anti gunners is to simply ignore them.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

And the UK is not the US.
WE have known no mutigenerational caste conditioning, only the success in battle is the reward.
HERE that IS firearms.
edit on 28-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
More than 600 people formed armed and ready militia recently over A LAND confiscation disagreement AND BACKED off the feds. THERE is MY proof where is yours?
NOW throw in a dead family or a dead kid and some one will be in their bunkers in under a week.

The Feds won't risk another Waco or Ruby Ridge incident. The US is primed with disgust and mistrust towards the government. If something like that happened again, the public reply would enormous. 600 people would be a drop in the bucket.
edit on 1/28/2015 by EternalSolace because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

NOT according to some CIVILIANS and indeed VETS who actaully BUY that the fed is ALL POWERFUL.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join