It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Should Not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Thanks for reading!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Well there you go dude. I removed it. Besides your taking this whole thing to serious. And besides that, your whole poem thing, well its alright I suppose. But mine was better, even half assed as it was.

But I suppose that is all a matter of opinions.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You obviously don't have much experience dealing with writers. I put my heart into that and you basically come in and completely deface my writing, its not cool man. But thanks for removing the offending post I appreciate that.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Actually, I reread what I wrote. No offense, it may be a bit potty humor, and not as funny as it was last night to me. But really you way overreacting over nothing.

But anyways. You little poem thing, though I would not call it that, its more like a long drawn out mantra. So mister writer person. I would say! Its alright, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well, thank you for continuing to belittle my work. You have a nice night.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey dont be so moody guy. Ever hear of critics? Well now you have, I am pretty sure its a typical thing for all writers.

Besides your whole OP as a poem thing, its meh! As some sort of mantra, its actually more then alright. Keep at it and who knows, one day it may even be good. Its seems like a pretty specific and intoned thing. I would ask what made you write it up. But really, I dont want to insult your who knows what else.

Now have a nice night, and try not to be so insulted by such little things.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join