It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly woman arrested for calling 311 too much

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strawberry88

Please don't put words in my mouth, I've been in a loony bin, for a complete day, until I said: I don't care what fixes me, but this is definitely not it. It was voluntarily, mind you, but still needed at the time.

You asked "How do we know she's not a little bit loony?"

I said "I'd actually guess that she is".

Perhaps you can explain your reply, because I can't make sense of it. It certainly doesn't seem to be putting words in your mouth, nor fit with any of the rest of your statement.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Strawberry88

Please don't put words in my mouth, I've been in a loony bin, for a complete day, until I said: I don't care what fixes me, but this is definitely not it. It was voluntarily, mind you, but still needed at the time.

You asked "How do we know she's not a little bit loony?"

I said "I'd actually guess that she is".

Perhaps you can explain your reply, because I can't make sense of it. It certainly doesn't seem to be putting words in your mouth, nor fit with any of the rest of your statement.

I know, sincere apologies, I misread your post and replied to it only to realize soon after you were agreeing!

Again, my apologies, you're 100% right, I thought you were alluding that I had suggested that the harsh way would be the best approach, which you obviously didn't!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join