It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUIZ - Which Looney Tunes Character Are You?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Fun quiz ... doesn't mean anything but it's fun.
This one gives lots of choices for each of the questions.

Which Looney Tunes Character Are You?

I got BUGS BUNNY.

You're the cunning and wise-beyond-your-years rabbit, Bugs Bunny. You enjoy toying with your friends and playing tricks on them. People know you by your funny catch phrases and your love of vegetables. You're extremely intelligent and always one step ahead of the game.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You're Sylvester, the cat with a lisp. Food is a big part of your life, and you're always on the hunt for a tasty meal. Your tenacious nature of never giving up is quite admirable. You will stop at nothing to achieve your goals in life.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Daffy Duck

You're the unpredictable Daffy Duck. One day, you may be on the hunt for money, and the next you may be acting like a lunatic. Your best friend is also your arch-rival. When you say things, you say them LOUDLY; the world needs to hear what you have to say! You're also a fan of detective movies.

Haha.. They got it.

I could never decide if my favorite character was Daffy Duck or Taz, but I love them both.

You Trixy Rabbits.

edit on 24-1-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wile E. Coyote......I can live with that. I'm a guy who likes to fall off cliffs and have heavy things land on him and blow himself up.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hi FlyersFan,
I made the quiz now and I am Bugs Bunny, too !
This is no coincidence. Bugs Bunny is my favorite since my childhood and that is a couple of years ago now.
This was a lucky take that I identify so much with Bugs...
In real live I am a big bunny lover, too. One year I had 11 rabbits, that was crazy.
Sadly, by the moment I can't have rabbits because i live in a small room. Hopefully I will get a bigger one and a garden as soon as possible.
By the moment I feed some cats of a girl friend. And one is a smart white one. Her name is Minz and she looks exactly like your avatar.
Have a good night my Bug Bunny friend FlyersFan.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Wile E. Coyote

You're the ever-dedicated Wile E. Coyote. You never give up on reaching your goal, even if you've failed hundreds of times already. You're quite gifted when it comes to building things, but never seem to fully think your plans through. However, your bank account mustn't be too bad, since you can buy all those gizmos and gadgets in the first place.

Love the quiz's. Thanks for the fun you bring us Flyers Fan!

edit on 24-1-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I got Tweety. Is a Southern accent considered a "mild speech impediment?"

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I could not do the survey as the fist page listed movies I did not recognize at all:-(

I'm too old for this kind of survey.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Sylvester

You're Sylvester, the cat with a lisp. Food is a big part of your life, and you're always on the hunt for a tasty meal. Your tenacious nature of never giving up is quite admirable. You will stop at nothing to achieve your goals in life.

Can't tell if this quiz called me fat, a cat or a fat cat. No comment, I'm choking on yellow feathers.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Wile E. Coyote

That's ok, I always felt sorry for Wile because he could never catch the Road Runner. That cartoon was fixed

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ah I'm good ol' Porky Pig.

You're the stuttering pig, Porky. You tend to be the voice of reason whenever your friends come to you for help or get into trouble. However, you're perfectly comfortable being the sidekick to your best friend. Despite your stutter, you manage to say how you feel and don't hold back. People see you as a generally kind-hearted person.

Guess I should stop eating so much bacon ...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I am also Sylvester.

I would have guessed Taz or Yosemite Sam before taking the quiz.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Puh puh puh Porky puh puh Pig.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You're the stuttering pig, Porky. You tend to be the voice of reason whenever your friends come to you for help or get into trouble. However, you're perfectly comfortable being the sidekick to your best friend. Despite your stutter, you manage to say how you feel and don't hold back. People see you as a generally kind-hearted person.

lol

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bugs Bunny. No way. I'm crazier than that. Should have gotten Daffy. Woohoo hoohoo.

ETA video:

edit on 24-1-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dezertdog

Puh puh puh Porky puh puh Pig.

That means you get to go to town with only a shirt and no pants.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow, that was wonderful. Prior to taking the quiz I thought that I'm mostly consistent with Wile E. Coyote and......... sure enough!

[d e s c e n d i n g . . . w h i s t l e ... ..... ] BOOM!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

haha I've seen that one. One of my favorites.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am....

It fits. All except the stutter of course.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Choking on yellow feathers?
Did I do dat?

edit on 25-1-2015 by skunkape23 because: tweetyfication

top topics

<<   2 >>

join