It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says she’s ‘seriously interested’ in 2016 campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is no correlation between US elections results and the number of ATS threads on it...**SNIP**

te]originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

That would definitely help to make it easier for those of us who have to choke down a barrage of US election threads polluting ATS between now and Nov 8th, 2016.

edit on 1/24/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Rude comment snipped.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well thanks for the laugh palin for POTUS ha funnyst thing i have read for a while.
I own garden furniture with a higher IQ and most are better travelled too

edit on 24/1/15 by ShayneJUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
She could run with Phil Robertson and we'd have the first reality TV / Tea Party / open mouth, insert foot campaign ever. They'd be so far right that we'd have to think up a new name for their party.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

DES MOINES — Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin told The Washington Post in an interview Friday that she is “seriously interested” in running for the White House in 2016.

“You can absolutely say that I am seriously interested,” Palin said, when asked to clarify her thinking about a possible presidential bid.

Source

Well i sure did not see this coming.

Thought she had given up her political ambitions.

Better chance than Jeb Bush. Hell most people hate him just based nothing more than his name.

Tough call between her, and Romney. She might fair better than he.

If she get's the nod seems she might just have a shot at Clinton.

I could easily see Palin versus Clinton in the 2016 celebrity death match of the coming election.

Even still Palin has too much baggage.

The Gop better get their snip sorted out, and gives something better than all of the above.

Now it proves shadow government exists. Does not matter who is the pres. It needs an attractive puppet to sheep.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

She could run with Phil Robertson and we'd have the first reality TV / Tea Party / open mouth, insert foot campaign ever. They'd be so far right that we'd have to think up a new name for their party.

Might want to stop quoting Voltaire.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly - that is the first law of nature. Voltaire

Voltaire
edit on 24-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly - that is the first law of nature. Voltaire

Voltaire

Try and remember that when you start trashing those you disagree with. That door swings both ways....

"Cognitive Dissonance" indeed....
edit on 24-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm not sure, but I think the burning sensation I am currently experiencing could be irony....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Voltaire

Try and remember that when you start trashing those you disagree with. That door swings both ways....

"Cognitive Dissonance" indeed....

Like how Palin was trashed in this thread ?

Yeah epic cognitive dissonance INDEED.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm not sure, but I think the burning sensation I am currently experiencing could be irony....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire

I see the irony myself think that was a one way street ?

Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire

edit on 24-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No No

Robertson would be the publicity manager.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I like Voltaire

Palin would agree with him.

In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one class of citizens to give to another. Voltaire Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

Sounds like a GD tea partier.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
IF the Libertarian or even Constitution Party fields a dead-as-a-doornail candidate...

I will easily cast my vote her way... Palin would be a 3rd choice But still above R's or D's

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

Now it proves shadow government exists. Does not matter who is the pres. It needs an attractive puppet to sheep.

I do not believe in the puppet theory.

The only strings I see get pulled are ours, left, and right.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hmmm, define "qualified".

All I can see to qualify right now is kissing the right asses...

You may not like Sarah, but she's as 'qualified' as any of them, from what I can see.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

High I.Q. is probably a liability for the job. The brightest and most brilliant have been 'advising' the Presidents and we can see the results......

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If she wears skimpy clothes,and does slooty meet and greets mayby she would get a few votes. I htink shes better than a few canidates but seriously. she ,jeb,and romney need to steer clear really. As for clinton she has alot of stuf fin her past that can be brought up like insider trading for one. whitewater if i remember?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
If she wears skimpy clothes,and does slooty meet and greets mayby she would get a few votes. I htink shes better than a few canidates but seriously. she ,jeb,and romney need to steer clear really. As for clinton she has alot of stuf fin her past that can be brought up like insider trading for one. whitewater if i remember?

What, you mean the 'scandal' that fizzled out? If Kenneth Starr couldn't find anything about it (other than the Lewinsky affair) what makes you think that there's anything else there?
edit on 25-1-2015 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Cant she just crawl into a dumpster already?

15 minutes is over.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Completely agree re the 'string theory'.

More like the same 'educated' experts advising all Presidents....same results. FUBAR.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Strictly voting party lines is myopic. Your consideration should be the best person whether dem or rep. But then a conservative really doesn't think that way and so you're correct. A cold day in hell.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join