It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says she’s ‘seriously interested’ in 2016 campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

DES MOINES — Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin told The Washington Post in an interview Friday that she is “seriously interested” in running for the White House in 2016.

“You can absolutely say that I am seriously interested,” Palin said, when asked to clarify her thinking about a possible presidential bid.

Source

Well i sure did not see this coming.

Thought she had given up her political ambitions.

Better chance than Jeb Bush. Hell most people hate him just based nothing more than his name.

Tough call between her, and Romney. She might fair better than he.

If she get's the nod seems she might just have a shot at Clinton.

I could easily see Palin versus Clinton in the 2016 celebrity death match of the coming election.

Even still Palin has too much baggage.

The Gop better get their snip sorted out, and gives something better than all of the above.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
She won't run. She can't win and she knows it. She's just doing her schtick and playing with the press to stay in the news and try to somehow stay relevant. At this point, she's just a pundit .. nothing more.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Discussion on FB is telling. Conservatives there are like, " WTH is she thinking? She wants to splinter the GOP more?"

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Too bad it won't happen...it would be a "Bitch Fight" "Cat Fight"
whatever between the two...sorry when I saw your post NEO it
just sent that picture into me head & I LMAO!

Do you think she might run as something other than the Prez position?

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2412015 by Ektar because: incorrect letter

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I say let her do it. It might actually be a smart move. The left (and the establishment) in this country hates her soooo much that she might draw their fire while the serious challenge gets ignored until it's too late for them to be destroyed.

In other words let her be the stalking horse for the real candidate.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
Donald Trump has a better shot than she does.
I'd bet a box of donuts she won't even form an exploratory committee.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LoL,Hope the Dummy does run.Any Repub in the "primary",or Dem "national"would trounce her.She's walking/talking joke of a human being..

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
God I hope she runs. I'm a huge fan of political surrealism. Sarah brought a breath of fresh air into the political arena that was sorely needed. I'd really like to see a Palin/Bachmann ticket.

If national politics is going to be meaningless; at least it can be entertaining.

Does anyone seriously think the military/industrial neocons hasn't already chosen the president?
edit on 24-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I hope she runs.

I love watching train wrecks.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The responses I am seeing so far on this thread are exactly why I say it might be a smart strategic move for her to run. She won't win, but people will be so caught up in hating her that they might ignore the more serious and credible candidate until it's too late to destroy them.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Discussion on FB is telling. Conservatives there are like, " WTH is she thinking? She wants to splinter the GOP more?"

If the conservatives on FB had half a brain they would know that a ticket with Romney or Bush is almost a guaranteed loss for the GOP. Nobody wants either one of those tools siting in the oval office. Romney should cut his losses and crawl under a rock, and another Bush shouldn't attempt to run for at least another 50-100 years.

While Palin is a flake most of the time, at least she isn't a 2 time loser or a Bush. Just my .02

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Ben Carson is getting a lot of love.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Does anyone seriously think the military/industrial neocons hasn't already chosen the president?

Maybe we have had 6 years of the champion of the Welfare Industrial Complex.

And turned out to be a neocon.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Ben Carson is getting a lot of love.

Very true but it's not the passionate, heavy breathing type of "love" that Sarah engenders. Republican males have a picture of Sarah in their sock drawer.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

While Palin is a flake most of the time, at least she isn't a 2 time loser or a Bush. Just my .02

That's why I said she has a shot at the title.

Others are guaranteed loses.

Pretty tough for the left to play the sexist card if Palin runs.
edit on 24-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I hope she runs, would at least make things interesting for a bit.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Pretty tough for the left to play the sexist card if Palin runs.

So her qualification is that she has ovaries?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If the establishment was smart, they'd have put their eggs in the either the Rubio or Jindal basket. Then they negate the old White Man charges. Of course, the media has already invented the "White Hispanic" label with the Zimmerman case, so I expect they'd resurrect it for Rubio even though it's harder to tack it believably onto a guy with a name like Rubio. Zimmerman at least sounded white for the public perception. Got to love the media racism.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And the 2016 circus begins!

I can't wait to see how many clowns show up to try to become president.

No Bush, No Hillary, No Palin, No Romney.

I'd take Rand Paul, Justin Amash, or even Ted Cruz over these clowns.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Why not? If you run Warren on the Democrat side, that's pretty much her qualification, and Hillary isn't a whole lot more qualified unless you want to play up her record as Sec. State.

But hey, at that point what difference will it make?

edit on 24-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join