It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe my country is ranting about........

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

What is really bothersome to me, is that to be sure, in the future there will be a person whose express job will be to check the pressure of the balls. And this person will make an ungodly sum of money to do it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

OMG THANK YOU so much for saying this. I keep seeing "DeflateGate" written everywhere and it takes me a second to realize its footballs - not the dollar deflation, or oil prices - that people are going on about. Freaking ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"Deflategate" IS an issue to be concerned about. Belicheck has pulled dirty tactics before, and kids especially need to see un-sportsman conduct punished. Here's the latest:

www.boston.com...
PETITION TO BOOT PATRIOTS FROM SUPERBOWL GETS 40,000 SIGNATURES

www.boston.com... /story.html
REPORT: PATRIOTS' LOCKER ROOM ATTENDANT IS AN NFL 'PERSON OF INTEREST'

www.boston.com...
TED WELLS: DEFLATEGATE INVESTIGATION TO TAKE 'AT LEAST SEVERAL MORE WEEKS'

(Well, of course. You knew this wouldn't be over before the Superbowl was played ...)

www.boston.com...
PATRIOTS LAND IN ARIZONA - TEAM OWNER DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM NFL IF "DEFLATEGATE" PROVES TO BE NOTHING

(You expected a more humble approach? Who do you think has been standing firm behind Belichek thru all his hinky tactics and scandals?)
edit on 28-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanKeizer

So true! The NFL is laughing all the way to the bank. You can't buy publicity like that.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Yeah, I hear you there. I want that job!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Yep, it truly is ridiculous. And the worst thing is that once the Superbowl is done, they'll just sweep things under the rug, and the Cheatriots will get a slap on the wrist, like they always do when they get caught cheating.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
sports.yahoo.com...

"DEFLATEGATE" TRIGGERS STAT SPAT - THE PATRIOTS PRACTICALLY NEVER FUMBLE
A part-time statistician crunched some numbers about the Patriots' fumbles, and found that after 2006, the Patriots' became the best team in the NFL at holding onto the ball.
edit on 29-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Does no one realize that there are different news segments in the news? This is big news in sports, but there are still other big news items being reported on in other segments.

So a bunch of football fans are upset with the Patriots cheating, it's a fair complaint. Professional football is BIG business. There is a lot of money that changes hands with each game played.

No one cares about the real issues in this country anyways. They just want to yell and scream at over exaggerated media issues. ATS members are no exception.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but most people nowadays are as elegant as bafoons in culture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join