It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beacon Hill Ghost Double Negative: Image or Doppleganger of a Future Murder...huh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Okay, as my cable TV was on in the background I heard some ghost show talking about Beacon Hill Park in British Columbia and a weird "haunting" witnessed by a host of people of a woman with white blond hair, dark complexion and black shirt, white pants standing on a big rock with arms raised and an open mouth, silently standing there in the early morning, facing the sun.

She was seen by many folks over the years ... some approached her and she was unresponsive, so they thought she was doing some Ti-Chi or something.

Flash forward a few years and a body is found at the base of the rock, of a dark haired, fair complexioned woman with black pants and white shirt... or the negative opposite of the "ghost woman" .. .who matched the body and was ID'd by witnesses as the same woman they had seen years before... just in reverse dark to light of the seen, creepy 'image'... but she was freshly murdered... just 2 weeks dead.

Theories?! Highly strange... and here's the first linky I found... and wanted to add "Poor, poor woman!"

Beacon Hill Park Double Ghost

ETA And if a double thread exists, then by all means remove this... but a search didn't show one... but I'm sure one likely exists!!
edit on 1/23/2015 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 1/23/2015 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 1/23/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

This probably sounds like time travel of some sort....

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yup... it does... time travel, doubles and negative images.. .but that's all descriptive... what does it tell us about such things? Why the negative image seen while the victim was presumably still alive?

As this has some decent documentation, this might spill some clues to the stray open minded physicist... but my poor mind just spun out running possibilities... safe to say it points to us knowing far less than most would think... or something...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Interesting! Now I'm off to look up the doppelgangers of President Lincoln and Queen Elizabeth, that were mentioned in the article...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
An echo of a strongly terrible event... an imprint... rippling through time and something about the nature of time expressing itself in a reverse or mirror image before it happened... tachyons? Er...a psychically produced echo/ripple carried by psi-tachyons of the distressed spirit?

I'll go with that ...for now. Out for a romp through the real world!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I guess I should pay a visit there and get my camera ready just in case. I live about 20 minutes from Beacon Hill.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheEnlightenedOne

From my brief perusal, it seems that the sightings have ceased... this happened back in oh,... '83- '82-ish?

But by all means, go for it! Apparently that park has some other high strangeness incidents, too... er, to add to my nonsensical guess as to cause of some weirdness... location, location... location!?

top topics

join