It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Ohio Election Fraud Exposed!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Long read, but worth it guys. Man o man how deep does this all go?

"Among activists and investigators looking into allegations of vote fraud in the 2004 Presidential election, the company always mentioned was Diebold and its suspicious electronic touch-screen voting machines. It is Diebold that has multiple avowed Republicans on its Board of Directors. It was Diebold that gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to Bushs election campaign. It was Diebold CEO Walden ODell who vowed to deliver Ohios electoral votes to Bush.

As it turns out, everyone was looking the wrong way. The company that requires immediate and penetrating scrutiny is Triad Systems...."

See the rest @:
www.truthout.org...

If this is all true, what happens next? I know in reality nothing will happen, but if this gets some momentum and an investigation starts, then what?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

If this is all true, what happens next? I know in reality nothing will happen, but if this gets some momentum and an investigation starts, then what?

I don't think I'd go so far as to say this constitutes "proof of election fraud," but it certainly illustrates the need for transparency with these electronic voting machines. Just the idea that a single technician could alter the results of a national election is enough to keep you awake at night....

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Election morning - Philadelphia PA - Thousands of votes were
aleady recorded on the machines - DEMOCRAT votes.

This was discussed at length here, and in the news.

The machines are not just set up and let go. They are checked
and rechecked before they are used. Checked by both Republicans
and Democrats. If there are any problems or tampering. The
machines are not used and officials are called in.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Personally, I will never again bother voting - unless - there is a paper verification to back it up.

BushCo. stole this election. They employed various means. And for any of you who wish to accuse me of being liberal, or partisan, (a) I voted for Bush in 2000, and (b) I believe Kennedy's people stole him his election from Nixon, too. Vote fraud is very real. And so is Karl Rove's machine.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Personally, I will never again bother voting - unless - there is a paper verification to back it up.

No, no no. Please don't say that. Even though there MAY be problems,
we really don't know for sure. People DIED for your freedoms and right
to vote. PLEASE don't give up. PRETTY PLEASE.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Im finding myself in the same boat as Kid. I too voted for Dubya the first time around. His dad too (his dad was far better). But if the actual votes dont matter anymore, then why bother? Ill tell you one thing: That dumb a$$ electorial college needs to go away. With todays tech, elections based on the popular vote is the only way to go.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I hearya FlyersFan. There's just no use making the effort and getting all psyched up when the vote is pre-determined. There MUST be reform, meaning: a paper trail. It's so simple. You wouldn't go to a cash machine or the bank and NOT get a receipt. Your vote is just as important. We the people have got to demand accountability. Otherwise, we'll be had. I am beyond convinced that Kerry would've handily beaten Bush if this election had not been rigged. And please, save the flames, I'm no big Kerry fan. It was just more than clear.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Election morning - Philadelphia PA - Thousands of votes were
aleady recorded on the machines - DEMOCRAT votes.

This was discussed at length here, and in the news.

The machines are not just set up and let go. They are checked
and rechecked before they are used. Checked by both Republicans
and Democrats. If there are any problems or tampering. The
machines are not used and officials are called in.

So, let me get this straight.

The US Elections have come down to "Who is the better cheater" then?

And you guys are ok with that??

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
... to say that this is "Proof" of election fraud, don't you think? I mean, I can agree that there is a serious POTENTIAL for fraud and liabilities that need to be examined and corrected, but no real "Proof" of anything other than the potential existing. I also agree that the voting process must become much more transparent.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Yeah. It's nothing new (aside from the electronic voting machines), which are thoroughly compromised. Oh yeah, and built by REPUBLICAN Bush backers. How UckedUpFay is that? And the sheeple of our country just take their prozac and go on like nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

It's SO not ok. It's pretty hard to get a movement going, tho, when the corporate media refuses to cover the fraud. If folks don't see a talking head on TV TELLING them what to think, the majority of them seem to NOT think about it at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Im finding myself in the same boat as Kid. I too voted for Dubya the first time around. His dad too (his dad was far better). But if the actual votes dont matter anymore, then why bother? Ill tell you one thing: That dumb a$$ electorial college needs to go away. With todays tech, elections based on the popular vote is the only way to go.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by skippytjc]

That would be the biggest mistake anyone could do. The reason we have an electoral college is because AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! America is a Constitutional Republic, it says it in the constitution.

See Article IV section 4 (here is a link for those who think I'm nuts)
caselaw.lp.findlaw.com...).

The reason for having a Republican(do not ever think republican party) form of government is because under a Democracy(do not ever think democratic party) 51 percent can legally ENSLAVE 49 percent with a simple vote. So all of you out there that hears politicians and news stations saying 'how great our democracy is', tell them to read the constitution.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by n01ukn0w]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

No. The point of my post was that the system caught the cheat.
Poll workers, from both parties, have to inspect the machines
before the election starts.... that morning. The thousands of
democrat votes that were on the machines illegally got caught
and the machines were impounded.

I'm VERY sad to see folks post that they may give up on voting.

I very much hope that ya'll change your minds and DO vote next
time, and the time after, and the time after (God Willing that there
are a time after and a time after). I understand the frustration at
the thought that your vote might not be counted ... but please
consider that it very well COULD BE. Ya' gotta' try! Perhaps
when some time goes by you'll regain energy and spirit and give
it another go..... I hope so. Really.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...
According to this guy, the current Pres is toast, just like Nixon.
-------------------------
King stated there will be a major government scandal involving the President in the next five or six months as well as revelations concerning election voting fraud. Other predictions included:

The hurricane season will be about the same as the one in 2004.
Gas prices will stay within 50 of where they are now.
The National Hockey League will probably not have a season.
This will be the Pope's last year in his position.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Alotta folks wanna assuage their electoral pain by stating that Bush will go down the way of Nixon in his second term. (Remember, Nixon was elected in a landslide to his second term.) Then came Watergate. I highly doubt anything will unseat Dubya. These guys control all branches of government, unlike back in Nixon't day. I mean, if ABU GHRAIB wasn't the death of this administration, what could possibly be?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I get a kick out of how everyone talks about fraud in 1 state; Florida in 2000, and Ohio in 2004. why doesn't anyone look into the other states? Or if Bush cheated in any way, how would he know what state it would boil down to so he could cheat in that state? If he truly was cheating, don't you think he'd take a few more states so the election isn't so close, so no one would have a reason to look into the fraud? Although I disagree with the diebold system, I don't think it's purposely fraudulant in any way. It's just a stupid system.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And as a weird kind of proof Dubya is a bad apple:

This guy doesnt just seem to get out of trouble, the trouble never seems to even start. Bill Clinton for example beat all his trouble, but in court after investigations into just about everything. Trouble flocked to him. For some reason Dubya doesnt even get investigated. Ever. And he has done some stuff that makes Billy look like a saint.

This is just really odd. There are enough legitimate issues out there concerning Dubya to start many investigations but none ever seem to start. That into itself is a very telling fact.

If you took any single one of the accusations regarding Dubya, they all are sound enough to at the very least to warrant an investigation. But where are they?

Iraq is such a wonderful diversion. How convenient for Dubya for that, huh?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Question: If there is soooo much proof of election fraud in Ohio, why didn't Bev Harris show up at any of the recount hearings with her supposed 'evidences'?

seekerof

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaruseleh
Although I disagree with the diebold system, I don't think it's purposely
fraudulant in any way. It's just a stupid system.

This reminds me of an email I received. I'd post it here, but I
don't know how (I'm not too computer smart, I admit).

If anyone else has this joke, or if they have a link to it somewhere
on the web, post it. It's FUNNY! The joke comes up showing a
diebold election choice - Bush or Kerry. Everytime the arrow moved
to vote for Kerry it gets VERY small and the Bush one gets VERY
big. It goes on and on like that making the voter frustrated.

Anyone have this?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This actually sounds like a much more plausible way the election could have been stolen rather than using a rigged touch screen machine. [I would not be totally shocked if both systems were in action though]

This requires very few insiders to operate it. If the original tabulation on the punch card machines was rigged then the hand recount was done with verification on a particular county the other internal [computer stored] numbers could be adjusted to make up for the one correctly counted county.

All this takes is two computer programs installed on the tabulation machines and one on the totalling computers.

If I were rigging an election I think I would definately want this system in place.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
well now, I guess we have video now!!! I love videos.

Check this:

www.truthout.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join