It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Security Council Session on Ukraine - Latest updates

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

It proves that there is a very high probability

Except that when you posted the video you make it sound as though it is the truth and not just a probability, so what is it are they or is it a probability that it could be an American...because there is a big difference between the two.
edit on 25-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

In fact there is a possibility that it could be someone from Mars that speaks English, as that wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibilities either.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: yuppa

I DIDNT SAY AMERICAN DID I? i said ENGLISH. Did you see the part fo a UK or british accent? listen to his speech carefully. outta my face please. we dont say PLEASE we would take your camera and walk away with it.

He is saying: Out of my face. Our of my face please.

-What you say or what you think others might say dont matter. It is what this guy is saying that matters.

But HE dont sound american to me and I live in the south. ANd your words also work against you. What YOU say or THINK does not matter. UNless you got PROOF,and I mean ID,and passport you dont have jack. I think I will flag your video since it lacks that evidence. All your vid proves is they know how to speak english,The language of internaional business and air port operations worldwide.

Where do you live: in Louisiana? No, he's dialect sure aint from there.

But you know he is an American, you just dont want to admit it. So you try and figure out some clever excuses to keep you ignorance a live.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It proves that there is a very high probability

Except that when you posted the video you make it sound as though it is the truth and not just a probability, so what is it are they or is it a probability that it could be an American...because there is a big difference between the two.

I know he is an american. Just by listening to him speak in that video. The other is he's body posture when he walks, but that is way above Your knowledge to know.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Where do you live: in Louisiana? No, he's dialect sure aint from there.

Really, because I can show you people that live in Louisiana that don't have whatever dialect you think those from Louisiana have.

Hell I can show you people from Boston that don't have an accent that most Bostonians have.

I can also show you someone whom I work with from Bosnia that speaks better English than a lot of Americans, so your argument really isn't a valid one.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Body posture and the way he walks?

Give me a break - there is no defined "American walk" any more than there is a Russian one.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I know he is an american. Just by listening to him speak in that video. The other is he's body posture when he walks, but that is way above Your knowledge to know.

Really, so Americans walk differently than the rest of the world...you can't be serious with that comment?

So you are a linguist now and know just by that little bit of what was said that you know without a shadow of a doubt that he is American.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Russia isn't going to put up with an offensive organization like NATO on it's doorstep.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Body posture and the way he walks?

Give me a break - there is no defined "American walk" any more than there is a Russian one.

If you say so. But many others will disagree With you. Russian soldier and Ukraine soldier have a different posture compared to american trained soldiers. I gues you were not told that in class when you served. And you probably dont pay much attention to it when you watch military videos. Probably because you are not trained to.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Just by listening to him speak in that video.

Oh my Putin speaks English he must be an American...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Russian soldier and Ukraine soldier have a different posture compared to american trained soldiers.

And yet they all walk the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Russia isn't going to put up with an offensive organization like NATO on it's doorstep.

Except NATO isn't an offensive organization, so they have nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Just by listening to him speak in that video.

Oh my Putin speaks English he must be an American...

Oh man. Are you serious?

Listen to Puting and compared it to the american i posted. There is a world of difference. If they soldier spoke as bad as Putin does i would not have said anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Listen to Puting and compared it to the american i posted. There is a world of difference.

Well your convinced that the video you posted is of an American because he spoke English, so Putin is speaking English also why couldn't he be an American...as the basis of your whole argument is that because he spoke English he has to be American.

Just using your own logic to show you that your argument is seriously flawed.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Russian soldier and Ukraine soldier have a different posture compared to american trained soldiers.

And yet they all walk the same.

No, they dont. If you know someone who is a navy seal or of that Caliber. They can confirm what i am saying.

We are though how to spot and ID soldier(s) based on how they walk/move around. You can do it to, but its just that you never focus on it. I bet you could spot Your girl friend from quite a distance from behind. Becasue you know how she walks and moves. We all have Our personal posture.

I am not pulling you leg here.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Norway all share borders with Russia and are all NATO members. Why is Ukraine not allowed to have the same opportunity to join? Especially if that is the people's will.

If NATO were an offensive organization why haven't they invaded Russia? If NATO was an offensive organization why did they offer Russia membership at one time?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Listen to Puting and compared it to the american i posted. There is a world of difference.

Well your convinced that the video you posted is of an American because he spoke English, so Putin is speaking English also why couldn't he be an American...as the basis of your whole argument is that because he spoke English he has to be American.

Just using your own logic to show you that your argument is seriously flawed.

You know what the saying is: Americans are amongst the dumbest People in the world. So i get it that you dont.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am no linguist

but I would put his accent as north east England maybe midlands

riouz

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No, they dont. If you know someone who is a navy seal or of that Caliber. They can confirm what i am saying.

I do know people from the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines and guess what they all walk just the same.

I think your trying to say that they are trained differently yes, but when they walk they do it like any other human being. The military doesn't change the way people walk.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You know what the saying is: Americans are amongst the dumbest People in the world. So i get it that you dont.

I see you can't counter the argument so you call Americans dumb...classic.

And this coming from someone who thinks American is a language.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I see you can't counter the argument so you call Americans dumb...classic.

And this coming from someone who thinks American is a language.

Well you are so slow. You never Catch on.

I just hope the others do.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join