It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Security Council Session on Ukraine - Latest updates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
American personel clearly active in Ukraine:

So now we have Americans working With the Ukriane government and fighting With the Ukraine army.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

So exactly where does this prove something that wasn't proven when it was posted the first time?

If it's because he used English then I have to tell you that English is spoken in many other countries just not the US.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So exactly where does this prove something that wasn't proven when it was posted the first time?

If it's because he used English then I have to tell you that English is spoken in many other countries just not the US.

This guy speaks American. Any American can tell.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The USSR always had a tricky time economics wise, it was no different in the late 80's low oil price or whatnot.

The USSR was destroyed by ethno rigious nationalism Stu, you should know that. The Baltics started it, Estonia to be precise. That was the beginning of the end for the USSR. Gorby states this, as does Wiki along with most people up to date with post USSR events.

Like your rollercoaster bit, my Ukranian friend (yes he holds their passport and moved there as a child) Mr Aliyev is a damn good chap, he likes his vodka and doesn't give two hoots for anything from the current regime in Kiev

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nothing new there mate. Ukraine is teeming with Yanks. Newland and McCain amongst them.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This guy speaks American. Any American can tell.

Except that American isn't a language, also I am American and can tell you we have a language...English.

And as I said before English is spoken in many countries across the globe...Not just America.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Nothing new there mate. Ukraine is teeming with Yanks. Newland and McCain amongst them.

Let me guess your friend told you that?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Let me guess your friend told you that?

No, they dont have to. I used to live over there. Right now i live in Norway. But you can ask someone here that you know are American. They can confirme it to you if you dont believe me.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

HE knew this was going on Youtube or RT so he spoke english intentionally. Alot of KGB and russian operatives are taught english still incase they are needed.

And hey...he has a BRITISH or UK ACCENT sounds like.

edit on 15uppam by yuppa because: for....reasons

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What the hell is "ethno regious nationalism" when it's at home?

The Soviet collapse began in the early 80's as a result of a decade of stagnation (economic and political), attempts to reform internally led by Gorbachev, which then gave impetus for the SSR's to assert their own sovereignty.

It wasn't caused by any nationalism, rather the nationalism was a result of the internal problems the USSR was beset by. The process of liberalisation and democratic reform gave them a voice, accelerating the decline and breakup.

EDIT: A thought occurs - didn't your Azerbaijan friend say the USSR was just a lovely place no matter where you came from? Then how come at the first sign of weakness, the USSR crumbled? Can't have been all roses, could it? Me thinks your "friend" has rose tinted spectacles on, because he is contradicting himself.

Yes, here you said:

Nationalistic labels based on ethno religious ideas didn't appy. You do know Ukraine like Russia is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world? Due to it's geographic position, plus the fact that in the good old times as he says nobody cared what SSR you came from, they could live anywhere and were just people- before the USA promoted nationalism of course
to tear the experiment apart

Can't have been anything like that if, like I said, at the first sign of the USSR being weak, the satellites all asserted their independence, could it?
edit on 25/1/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

HE knew this was going on Youtube or RT so he spoke english intentionally. Alot of KGB and russian operatives are taught english still incase they are needed.

Right, so he added an American accent to biff it up. Yeah right, you People will go a long way to make up excuses.

A russian KGB and Russian operatives.... get out of here. Yeah, there is no chance in hell that this is an American right? Noooo. Jesse's Christ People.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So what if he was?

The US has almost a million citizens of Ukrainian extraction, it isn't entirely out of the question some may have gone over to fight for "insert reason here". After all, Europeans have been documented as going and acknowledged as such in the "Western media" and individual Americans have gone to fight for the Kurds in Syria.

Not really sure what you hope to prove here.
edit on 25/1/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yeah that is it. Good job stumason.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I DIDNT SAY AMERICAN DID I? i said ENGLISH. Did you see the part fo a UK or british accent? listen to his speech carefully. outta my face please. we dont say PLEASE we would take your camera and walk away with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Stunning retort, well done, not sure how I am going to recover from that one.

I'll ask again, what does it prove if he was American? Nothing, aside from someone with an American accent is in the Ukraine.

This could be from the million Ukrainians in the US, or someone who has studied in the US and picked up the accent, it's easily done - I used to laugh when I heard Peter Schmeichel give an interview after a match, Danish through and through, but spoke English with a heavy Manchester accent.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

But you can ask someone here that you know are American. They can confirme it to you if you dont believe me.

Ask them what if Americans are in Ukraine?

Yes they are, but that doesn't prove the person you say is a US mercenary is actually from the US now does it?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I DIDNT SAY AMERICAN DID I? i said ENGLISH. Did you see the part fo a UK or british accent? listen to his speech carefully. outta my face please. we dont say PLEASE we would take your camera and walk away with it.

He is saying: Out of my face. Our of my face please.

-What you say or what you think others might say dont matter. It is what this guy is saying that matters.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But you can ask someone here that you know are American. They can confirme it to you if you dont believe me.

Ask them what if Americans are in Ukraine?

Yes they are, but that doesn't prove the person you say is a US mercenary is actually from the US now does it?

It proves that there is a very high probability that he is an American With such a good American accent. It is flawless, there are no indication of it being mixed With Ukrainian at all, or Russian accent.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

He is saying: Out of my face. Our of my face please.

-What you say or what you think others might say dont matter. It is what this guy is saying that matters.

But HE dont sound american to me and I live in the south. ANd your words also work against you. What YOU say or THINK does not matter. UNless you got PROOF,and I mean ID,and passport you dont have jack. I think I will flag your video since it lacks that evidence. All your vid proves is they know how to speak english,The language of internaional business and air port operations worldwide.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

A russian KGB and Russian operatives.... get out of here. Yeah, there is no chance in hell that this is an American right? Noooo.

Are you saying it has to be an American because he spoke English, and can't be someone who speaks English from another country because of course English is only spoken in America...is that what your saying?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join