It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is in countless Mars pics. It's time to wise up.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
NASA's official stories (like pretty much all 'official stories') are full of contradictions, implausibilities, falsehoods, and smoke and mirrors.

Care to detail all of these? No, I did not think you could!

The whole Mars-landing stuff is also filled with completely dubious and suspicious stuff, just like all their fake moonlanding-crap. Parachutes in the thin atmosphere on Mars?

All because you do not know much about physics why do you assume everyone else is as ignorant as you?
en.wikipedia.org... explains it.

.. but when a NAZI organization (NASA was born out of Project Paperclip, which means Nazis)

Again you show your ignorance, NASA came from NACA, which was founded in 1915....

Just a rant from someone who does not know much about anything!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Did it ever occur to anyone (sorry, didn't read the whole thread) that the reason why the photos are weird and full of odd 'lifelike artifacts' is that .. they have been FAKED in a STUDIO?

hmm a discussion I've tried having before with little enthusiasm or comment

maybe , although I don't think that the studio is here on earth, more likely scenario are the pictures being sanitised by a super computer, one of which no common lowly graphic designers *such as myself* have ever had the time to tinker with

maybe the occasional anomalies, or odd looking pieces are errors in this computerised sanitization process

The whole Mars-landing stuff is also filled with completely dubious and suspicious stuff, just like all their fake moonlanding-crap. Parachutes in the thin atmosphere on Mars? What color is the sky on Mars (so many pics, so many inconsistencies)? Etc.

does look more blue than red on many of the pictures, especially after colour correction

Just how hopelessly indoctrinated, conditioned and brainwashed are the masses? It's a scary thought. Where is the limit to the cleanliness of their brains? Isn't there a dirty spot among them anymore?

just enough so that they are useful , I suppose

funbox

<< 1  2   >>

join