It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is in countless Mars pics. It's time to wise up.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Even after a heavy dose of "photoshopping," NASA has left plenty of clues.
Most of the people there are just like us in that they'd would love to share what they're finding.

JcR

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just see rocks and shadows of rocks.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Strebor

Did it ever occure to you that maybe nasa chopped the photo's...? For you to think there is something there, but of course really isn't.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They are sharing what they find.

Its just gullible people who believe that they are photo shopping all those Martian strip malls into rocks.

It comes down to the fact that these images have lots of compression errors because they are being sent millions of miles across space where solar radiation and cosmic rays can interfere. Couple that with shadows, winds, debris on the camera and a whole host of other issues.

You people are wrong. You have it in your heads that there MUST BE something there because you're not happy with the "mundane" science and exploration actually taking place. How obtuse.

I can only imagine how it feels to be on the cutting edge of space exploration and discovering some truly remarkable things only to have my efforts called mundane and a coverup by gullible-believe-everything-I-watch-on-youtube, conspiracy theorists.

Way to cheapen the leaps and bounds of remarkable explorers everywhere.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

not a bad video you've created , do you have some source links to the pictures used ? I would like to look at that triangular piece at the end of the pipe

add
looks like your having imbedding problems

funbox

edit on 23-1-2015 by funbox because: Wolves did it !

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I see rocks and shadows too....however I also see something common in the mars pics. Almost like a style, that is particular repeating angles in the shape of rocks.

That said the same thing could be said of rocks we find on Earth near the seashore that are rounded by the action of water.

Imagine the images created by a computer, that used a certain algorithm. resulting in a style.

sounds weird I know

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't buy the moon landing nor the Mars rover. Hard to believe anything NASA comes out with.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
moon and mars structures are my 2 favorite conspiracy subjects but I'm afraid this video is borderline pathetic

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So are you saying the truth is that it's all rocks? Because that's all it is. People need to get over Mars. I know you want Alien proof, but Mars just isn't it. If aliens are real then who cares. What difference does it make?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I always enjoy these as much as UFO's and Big Yeti.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
looks like your having imbedding problems

It is a tricky URL/s though!

edit on 23-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strebor

JcR

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think if NASA did find anything they would blabber about it, think about it for a minute?
Wouldn't there budget dramatically increase if they found something?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Have a gander at this photo from the European Space Agency.

Title Perspective view of the 'sulphate' mountain - looking north-east Released 19/01/2006 10:27 am Copyright ESA/DLR/FU Berlin (G. Neukum) Description Perspective view of the mountain in Juventae Chasma, thought to be composed of sulphates, looking north-east. The HRSC obtained this image on 26 March 2004 during orbit 243 with a ground resolution of approximately 23.4 metres per pixel. The scene shows the region of Lunae Planum, at approximately 5° South and 297° East. Id 228470

Juventae Chasma

What's all that green stuff to the left? How did that glacier get a rectangular piece out of it? What is that trench that leads out of the rectangular section?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Now that's interesting there Bucky!
Looks like a mining operation of some description.....

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm hoping more of these type of photos come from the other agencies like ESA. There are some more like this on their website, but this one impressed me most. There is a lot of green stuff on the ESA photos, but they have a lot of photos and the exceptional ones are hard to find.

I have little doubt that NASA is covering up a lot of information about outer space.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Something strange in the sky on this photo, which I just got from another site.

mars photo

Camera anomaly?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
I just see rocks and shadows of rocks.

Yep - there's no longer any doubt - there's rocks and shadows on Mars!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I think if NASA did find anything they would blabber about it, think about it for a minute?
Wouldn't there budget dramatically increase if they found something?

It certainly would, the claims that NASA cover things up is just stupid if you actually stop and think about it!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You clearly are not aware of what is going down Bruce,good ol NASA have been editing SOHO images,BATRUS etc,so I don't see how they would change their methods when it comes to Mars.

IMO and that of many others, NASAs role is to withhold the true goings on in space and the true nature of space.That said,they are slowly releasing info,as there is so much to come clean about, except I would air caution,as this Nazi founded organization is far from trustworthy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join