It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images Many American Poeple Just Can't Understand - Our World is Taught to Hate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Let's be honest. It won't change the mind of the Wahhbist Muslims, either. The so-called Zionists are not the only ones being taught hatred.

We are all being taught hate. Do you think the streets of Scotland are filled with Catholic/Protestant hatred because we lack education? Scotland, especially the West has almost overtook Northern Ireland for trouble and it comes out in the form of two football teams. Anyone want to see how bad Scotland 'can be' I will post a documentary below. Otherwise it's a peaceful place. Just this issue clouds us a bit. Scottish Government stopped some 'Songs' but seem to be one sided. They are 'Looking into it'
Knock yourself out peeps

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
it would seem hate is easier than love....i do hope one day we the people find peace and love it would make all of our lives so much better....

good thread..

I agree mate. Hate comes natural to us as a species.
To think different, to drop hate takes effort sometimes.
Many do live like this, just refuse to 'Be hated' as I said above, we have choice (You know this, I am just saying)
If someone comes onto my blog or where I write news and throws hate or religious hatred at me I don't react with hate or anger. I block and delete. We can change, but first we must know what to change.

Thanks a lot...
Respect

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I can see why you responded as you did, really I can. But I never had hatred or blame in any of my comment.
I only showed what many see badly or see wrong. It's a fact more people in America back Israel than any other Country, including Israel. I am talking in % of Populous here. I know many Jews from Israel, I know many Arabs and Muslims. I can't hate them because the news or some book tells me to (Follow?)
I live in a cultural, Festival, Theatrical city, we are multi-cultural for sure. Edinburgh is very easy on the eye and ear.

I am pushing a peace agenda here.
Check my post a few up about Scotland, I left a video.
Hate exists here also, it lives everywhere. So all we can really do is not feel hate or anger.
When someone uses a song for hate or a flag for anger, we must refuse to take that hate and anger on board.
The more who learn to ignore hate, anger and more, the better. We can change, as I say, for me, we must know what to change first.

Thanks for your comment.
Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shauny
You know Scotland invented Canada right?

The first two Canadian Prime Ministers were Scottish.
www.goodreads.com...
Sorry, I am an info freak

I've been to a presentation by Ken on the subject...and will be showing the film Passage , based upon his book 'Fatal Passage' to an interested group next month. Great stuff!
Ummm...on topic...give peace a chance, eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Hate comes natural because we humans need to protect ourselves.

it may be displaced because it is used towards each other. But it is nessisary. Not nessiarly pure hatred. But the violence associated with killing is natural. What shouldn't be natural is killing each other.

The reason why killing is natural is because it is a requirement of life. Humanity required meat to get to the level it's at right now and without our violent actions and our cunning which is intergrated into it in order to become a profecient hunter. it is completely nessisary.

Should society collapse we will still need these survival techniques. Which are still used to this day. Tho we use our cunning more than our violent intent. We create systems to make those violent intents more efficent.

We are predators by nature, so yes. Violence will happen. It is up to us to understand our pack mentality and to draw upon our similarities as hunters. So that we can together harvest the land with seeds and hunt the flocks we raise.

It's sad to see people who want to connect to each other, and our purpose as humans through savagery towards one another. But people are going to have to understand that religion is either sugarcoated or toxic to ones own well being.
People fighting over a rock is pretty brutal. All this just to say they own claim to a rock.

Whose going to be there to enjoy that rock? After everyone's blood has finished bathing it?
It's like i want to tell the muslims to ditch their quran because of all the crazy evil stuff in it. But at the same time i can't because 1.2 billion people follow it.
It's gunna be hard to convince 1.2 billion people they are wrong and the small minority of them that push the extremism to far.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

On the flip side. It's going to be hard to convince the Jews that people that come to visit the holy sites who say they are *Muslim* that there they won't try to do something violent towards them.

I know in the passed muslims basically lived in Israel well they visited the holy sites from out of country.
So i know for a fact Israel can be tolerant. I think Israels current leader is causing even more tensions between people.

it doesn't help when both doctrains basically say to hate each other.

It's a complicated situation where me as an observer from outside this conflict, Is physically paying money for this conflict to continue. Since canada donates money to both of these nations.

It's a revolving door because neither religions want to change their doctrains.
How can there be peace when the words written only speak of war against one another? Its an oxymoron.

An oxymoron (plural oxymora or oxymorons) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes elements that appear to be contradictory. Oxymora appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors (such as "ground pilot") and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.

edit on 23-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

www.goodreads.com...

I've been to a presentation by Ken on the subject...and will be showing the film Passage , based upon his book 'Fatal Passage' to an interested group next month. Great stuff!
Ummm...on topic...give peace a chance, eh?

I do give peace a chance, were you enraged at me saying this?

Sorry if I did upset you. Being Scottish sense of humour is DANGEROUS

Give you an example. I have family in Australia, some went, some born there. I speak to a cousin, about same age as me, late 30's. When we Skype I will say "How is England's old penal colony Prison today"
I say it to Australian people I met through family and now being a writer, I say it all the time, and EVERY TIME I get a laugh back, because they know my humour and I know their's. Sadly if I just said that out loud someone would get offended very easily. I am hoping me saying 'Scotland invented Canada' didn't offend, truly.

We are all different, as I said at the start, we need to learn to get to know each other, respect each other, have fun, laugh and try and not be offended.

Just saying.
I hope you enjoy 'Passage'
Can you enlighten me more on this movie? Interested I am

Thanks...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

GREAT REPLY!!
I think you are spot on. I often chat with my Dad or whoever will chat with me for hours on boring stuff I love to talk about, often we have taken this debate and all agree it is just the way our species are. We have always had War, we have always had Power, we have always had a powerful more rich people. Even when we were in caves I bet there was an Alpha male to keep rule or just rule. He had more meat and skins to keep warm in winter. Right through history it is evident this has been the case..

Very VERY well said

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Taught to hate each other, now that is the method of divide and conquer and is a favorite of the the great deceiver.

The US has broken its covenant with God and has been financing and engaging in acts of terror, murder and mayhem for decades. I think the last straw was killing 500,000 children with the sanctions in Iraq under Clinton and sec of state Albright. Since then the US have been several signs but instead this country continues down a dark path. 2015 is the third Shmita of the US downfall and just as God threw the Jews out of Israel, the US is headed for a fall. You cannot undo God's creation and expect his protection.

They may try to divide us, but the choice is still ours whether we give in to hate. It was nice to see the pictures of people in loving relationships juxtaposed to the vitriolic hatred of MSM. One rhetorical point you should note, why is it individuals who know each other can be civil and loving to one another, while in groups people hate each other. This is how the deception works, the deceiver uses lies and demonization to turn one group on another group.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

On the flip side. It's going to be hard to convince the Jews that people that come to visit the holy sites who say they are *Muslim* that there they won't try to do something violent towards them.

I know in the passed muslims basically lived in Israel well they visited the holy sites from out of country.
So i know for a fact Israel can be tolerant. I think Israels current leader is causing even more tensions between people.

it doesn't help when both doctrains basically say to hate each other.

It's a complicated situation where me as an observer from outside this conflict, Is physically paying money for this conflict to continue. Since canada donates money to both of these nations.

It's a revolving door because neither religions want to change their doctrains.
How can there be peace when the words written only speak of war against one another? Its an oxymoron.

Really, you think it would be hard to tell a Jew and Arab isn't going to kill them?
What about all the images from #ArabsAndJewsRefuseToHate

Would it not be right to say it's the people who want to hate and kill that you speak about? I don't know the percentages of how many hate, how many love, but I don't think, knowing both Jews and Arabs it would be difficult to tell many that the other isn't harmful...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is the goal, to breed hate. It is a science, an art form, carefully and painstakingly studied for centuries.

With modern technology it is now nearly perfected.

It is all a grand play for the few in control. And most of the masses will never even consider the possibility that they are being controlled. Almost perfected mind control.

As long as people can get involved in that 'group think'. That's the key, once we are separated into our 'groups', it is nothing to get groups to hate groups.
Atheist against Christian against Muslims against Jew against science against Republican against Abortion against Catholic against global warming against CNN......add group and continue endlessly.

As the few nurture and fuel the hate.

Everyone believes THEY are on the right side, we have been trained to behave like that.

Sad part is MOST never see this, and never will.

You can see it in this thread, calls for 'love everyone' but at the same time blaming a group for all the problems.

Sad reality is there is no hope for peace. To many will defend their version of 'truth' to the death, or kill others because their 'truth' shouldn't be allowed.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dieseldyk
I hope this is ok, my personal blog page was allowed down in my signature. This is a topic close to my heart. I have MANY American friends, online and in real life I know a few. Many Americans see the truth, sadly the percentage that believe i.e Fox News and the like are being slowly brainwashed. Not all, some do have an open mind. I was saying, or asking if people agreed 'Religion could make a person one track minded' a person who, as I said believed 'Noah's Ark' story even when they apply logic and see it is simply impossible, they MUST Believe, why? I guess that is the question or one of the questions I am kinda asking here my friend.

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

shaunynews.com...

Above are just a few articled I did on my personal and 'work' page. I don't hate, I am asking questions. As I said, I am disabled (No disabled card being played here) so I am stuck in bed or in a chair a lot so I have turned to writing and trying to understand our World and our species out. I will fail no doubt, but I enjoy meeting new people with different cultures, it's amazing to research and also just as a person to get to know a World I can't go and visit...

Cheers mate

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Can't argue with your points to be fair. In a global context you are 100% spot on.
I believe in a 1 to 1 scenario, or a more local area we can be better, we can learn, teach better. I was a few things I hated myself for, now I am the opposite because like many I stopped and thought and realised all is not as it seems. I used to work with kids before my Disability stole that fun, I used to love working with kids aged 8 to 12, these kids REALLY wanted to learn. I was really aware that I wasn't just teaching them football (Soccer in the USA) I was also teaching them how to respect the opposition, the ref and to understand they were playing for a club, a cause, a community, so it was great fun.

If only we all could do this and do it right. What a world we would have. Sadly even here in Scotland kids (More in the West) are brought up to hate. People call it Religious, it's more political and just the way it is now.

Thanks..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The racist generals that operate the USA military complex need to be hung like swine.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This one.

This one brought the misty.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

It is not 'Anti Israel' it's 'Pro Peace'
Walking on egg shells? I don't really understand your answer my friend.
You Canadian/Scottish? or just Canadian?

www.goodreads.com...

Her eis my sticking point.The greatest palestinian Yasser arafatt and the PLO leadership have said on record in various places that the whole palestinian people thing is a myth,WHEN IT STARTED THAT IS,not now. Now you Do have people who have always believed themselves to be palestinians,and the PLA will do anything to see they never figure this out.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

(My family is Scotch Irish.)

Sorry BH, but I can't resist... so pardon my pedantry:

The proper term would be Scots Irish.... scotch is something you drink.

(it's a little pet peeve of mine)

Back on topic:

The only enemies we have are the ones we create for ourselves.

We are a species that's capable of so many wonderous things, and yet we choose to waste that energy on hate, bickering, and pounding the drums of war.

I drink scotch cause I am scottish and I just like it

There will be peace one day when we take away the weapons and money of those waging wars and let the people walk in one shoe of the opposition and that the same happen on the other side. Sometimes yeah people do need to die, most of the time peace should be giving a try first. It is difficult to make the world fall in love again even with the technology we use right now because of what ever reason. It is sad that this same way to talk across the globe is also used against us. I really do hope that the world can learn to fall in love again.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I need to be honest with you.

You try to come across as 'I love everybody, cant we all just get along'.

But after reading your blog and posts I see a lot of group think blaming going on. You try to hide it well, but it comes shining through.

The impression I get after reading your blog is, if it wasn't for stupid americans, those idiots that watch fox news, and those stupid religious Christians that believe in fairytales, the world would be rainbows, unicorns and love.

I wish you could see you are being 'trained to hate' just like you think those 'idiots' that do the things you don't agree with are being trained to hate.

We are ALL being trained to hate. A lot of people who claim to have nothing but love for humans need to look closely in the mirror.
Again, not trying to be harsh, just trying to speak truth.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

from your song - Let the people sing...

"the music of their native land...Their lullabies and BATTLECRIES, songs of hope and joy. So join us hand in hand..."

I love the rest of your op...nice words and picture...I think the song you chose calls for Nationalism and pride that possibly leads to the Battlecries. You perhaps didnt listen to the song too closely?

This may sound trite but duality is what keeps the mind at war. There is no other we are all One.
John Lennon wasnt perfect however his "Imagine" gave us a the power to re-imagine a world of Peace. The song has stood the test of time - over 40 years old!

Great thread OP

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't think any population of people are evil. I'v just read thing from both the Jewish doctrains and the Muslim doctrains from the old testament to passages in the quran.

They were about a time long ago, When electricity wasn't the norm. Both these nations cling to their doctrains well they wared among each other.

I'm not gunna root for either or until they fix their problems. This is why i seperate myself and put my faith into my E.T experiences.

But that dosn't change the fact that what is happening over there is effect the rest of the world. Reguardless of how i feel. Something within their belief systems is going to have to change. The U.S stirred the pot with Iraq. But the conflict was already there from before. So blaming it on the U.S is not accurate. Someone has to pick up those weapons and use them and someone has to make the threats. Someone has to set the guidelines on what an enemy is and an enemy to what? Your faith and your life. Each doctrain writes about these things repeadily.

It is brainwashing on the biggest scale possible. Imagine if they just decided to irrogate the desert like Lybia was doing before it got ransacked by the IMF that was quick to squish gadaffi and his *Evil* plot to eliminate starvation in the middle east and Africa.

The issues arn't even how do we become sustainable. The issues are, How can Jews and muslims co-exist? Unless something changes. And if something changes that might piss off a lot of people. What if palastians call peace with Israel and the many people from other nations just call it negotiating with Zionists. It's kinda hard to eliminate centries old hate that is still being taught in the region. And spread like a virus across the internet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join