It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials "said to say"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
Sooo you ADD types seem to have forgotten the prime minister of Israel being forced to use the side door to visit the white house. and Obama's other previous snubs and insults and bad acts. you act like this is outrageous and beyond the pale... where were you back then then?

I think spitting in someones face is a little bit more extreme.....

I dont like obama or any politcian for that matter but would not do something like that.

I especial would not do that with someone who donates billions to me.......
edit on 23-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You do realize Obama is a puppet?

I don't believe all of that to be honest.

I leave those ideas to the diehard conspiracists.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'm still trying to fathom why the leader of a country with the population of NYC is allowed preferential treatment.

Because all of the politicians are on AIPAC's payroll.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Camron made Obama look like an idiot in that last joint speech. They may look friendly, but I'm willing to place my money that there has been, and will continue to be, some animosity there. The friendship between the two governments has been weakened since Obama took office.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Sooo you ADD types seem to have forgotten the prime minister of Israel being forced to use the side door to visit the white house. and Obama's other previous snubs and insults and bad acts. you act like this is outrageous and beyond the pale... where were you back then then? you are not even ashamed of your total public unabashed display of blatant hypocrisy.

Not sure about anyone else, but I was praising Obama for treating Netanyahu the way he deserves to be treated...

Like the U.S's dirty gold digging mistress...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

That's because one is from the Right & the other is from the Left...

They keep up appearances for the sake of the U.S-U.K foreign relations...

They have completely different ideals though outside of geopolitics.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I agree completely about the two different mindsets. Though, I could care less about appearances. I care more about their actions and maintianing that relationship behind closed doors.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'm still trying to fathom why the leader of a country with the population of NYC is allowed preferential treatment.

Too true, this is gobsmacking stuff, and it looks like John Boehners done the boner, while Kerry, for some reason??? was busy in the background trying to persuade UN countries not to back the UN proposal to fast track a date for Palestinian statehood. I guess that Netanyahu has just about lost any of Kerry's support that was still hanging in there, and by default the US Presidency.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Are the U.S. House of Representatives, Senate, and Executive Branch all accomplices, accessories, aiders, and abettors with Israel in the 9/11 crime?

9/11 - Israel Did It
source: wikispooks.com...

edit on 23-1-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Someone with some common sense!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If anything, it shows where the allegiances are, and it ain't to the American people!

These AIPAC funded crooks will do whatever is necessary to keep the "campaign funds" flowing from AIPAC and other rich sponsors who also happen to be chosenites. Even the presidential hopefuls first have to visit Israelistan and get the seal of approval after the prerequisite groveling.

Nutty-yahoo needs a new war, either Iran or Lebanon (again) and wants to make sure the bought and paid for US politicians all understand their obligations in supporting it.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Meh... in the pure of this and eliminating any personal feelings in regards to a land dispute that in the end no one should ever forget was perpetuated by the West not either Israel or Palestine...

Bibi's not stupid...

Obama is out in 18 months or so, EXACTLY... knowing full well Obama's personal feelings why should Bibi play nice, the guy also hates Putin and in fact is so into "America's" Multicultural agenda the guy dislikes anyone who isn't throwing out their culture at our whim, That includes many Islamic players in the game, Russia, China and anyone else who thinks they rather remain who they are rather than become the deck of the starship Enterprise by demographic... and Bibi knows he will almost certainly get replaced with a staunch ally... what will Obama do attack Israel? He knows the same way Iran and NK does the only nations that shut us up have Nukes and he does so ptthtthhh

Secondly, America turns it's back on almost every freakin ally lately, look what we did to the ME anyway, we fund side against side... now that we have ourselves militarily all over the ME do we need Israel? No... If Bibi is smarter than Qaddafi, Hussein, Assad the Taliban... he is well aware throwing Israel under the bus at any moment of convenience is a possibility he'd be damn smart to be ready for that not kiss arse to the very end...

Third, we have this whole time funded potential enemies of Israel with money, we have at least some real degree of complicity in ISIS being around, we give FAR more cash to Islamic nations than we do Israel. Why should he consider the US such a great ally?

Hate who you hate side with who you side with... But Bibi nor Israel is comprised of fools and you'd have to be a fool to trust the US with Obama in office if your Israel

Let me clear that with from a POV of social policy in the states I like Obama... but the guys foreign policy is going to get us all killed. Israel has 200 Nukes it's estimated... We Know the Russians have a lot more and so do the Chinese, then there is NK, Pakistan is allied with China... sooooo lets up the numbers of incursions into Pakistan, "Pivot" our forces directly against China, start a War in the Ukraine and... throw Israel under the bus and oh yeah... encourage Japan to rearm "to protect our interests" meanwhile not understanding the nature of the Japanese at all or what they could do with a drone based paradigm...

The guy has this Idea that giving Radical Islam a "place" will quash things lol (which goes against Hundreds of millions of decent Muslims ideas btw) That "getting rid of Israel" will create peace not lead to the nuking of the region, that he can "banish" the last Caucasian Empire the Russians and the Chinese are a second rate power and we can keep them in place...

He's a freaking menace, every damn thing we had going for us in regards to security is gone, Obama thinks he's King Poo, he underestimates the Mossad badly, he underestimates the Russians and Chinese badly... he's creating situations for even the EU and Japan to face that will turn on us..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

With luck t.s.a will hire a few palestian agents to handle mr. nuttyyahoo ...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I agree completely about the two different mindsets. Though, I could care less about appearances. I care more about their actions and maintianing that relationship behind closed doors.

Yeah I still think it's more than just appearances at the base of it all, I feel they do their best to keep the relationship strong.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
... what will Obama do attack Israel? He knows the same way Iran and NK does the only nations that shut us up have Nukes and he does so ptthtthhh

You have got to be joking! Do you have any clue how much the US supports Israel???

en.wikipedia.org...
"Since 1985, it has provided nearly 3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid ($121 billion, not inflation-adjusted) since World War II. Seventy-four percent of these funds must be spent purchasing US goods and services. More recently, in fiscal year 2014, the US provided $3.6 billion in foreign military aid to Israel. Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees."

"In addition to financial and military aid, the United States also provides political support to Israel, having used its United Nations Security Council veto power 42 times with respect to resolutions relating to Israel, out of a total 83 times in which its veto has ever been used. Between 1991 and 2011, 15 vetos were used to protect Israel out of 24 in total."

The US shares many of it's most advanced weaponry with Israel as well...a prize other close allies don't get.

If you think Obama can't cause problems for Israel you are fooling yourself. He can do irreparable damage if he wants to. The question is how far will Obama's money men controllers let him go. This could seriously reshape Middle East policy for a long time. Israel will be reminded that the tail doesn't wag the dog, that is for sure. How difficult that lesson is for Israel will be interesting to watch.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Sooo you ADD types seem to have forgotten the prime minister of Israel being forced to use the side door to visit the white house. and Obama's other previous snubs and insults and bad acts. you act like this is outrageous and beyond the pale... where were you back then then?

I think spitting in someones face is a little bit more extreme.....

I dont like obama or any politcian for that matter but would not do something like that.

I especial would not do that with someone who donates billions to me.......

He didn't actually spit in the man's face. He insulted him with his actions, "spitting in someone's face" is just a phrase for insulting/betraying someone.

Anyway, while I love seeing Israel snubbed, this doesn't make me think any higher of Obama. The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol

Zionists

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Quit giving his country billions of dollars and see if he plays the same game. The US government could then quit playing the game also.

These children leading these nations can do what ever they want as long a the US tax payers doesn't have to fund hand outs.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

This is a partisan issue. Obama has not favored Israel the way the Republicans do. Israel feels free to show it's true feelings now that Obama is a lame duck President. It's about politics not war.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: criticalhit
... what will Obama do attack Israel? He knows the same way Iran and NK does the only nations that shut us up have Nukes and he does so ptthtthhh

You have got to be joking! Do you have any clue how much the US supports Israel???

en.wikipedia.org...
"Since 1985, it has provided nearly 3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid ($121 billion, not inflation-adjusted) since World War II. Seventy-four percent of these funds must be spent purchasing US goods and services. More recently, in fiscal year 2014, the US provided $3.6 billion in foreign military aid to Israel. Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees."

"In addition to financial and military aid, the United States also provides political support to Israel, having used its United Nations Security Council veto power 42 times with respect to resolutions relating to Israel, out of a total 83 times in which its veto has ever been used. Between 1991 and 2011, 15 vetos were used to protect Israel out of 24 in total."

The US shares many of it's most advanced weaponry with Israel as well...a prize other close allies don't get.

If you think Obama can't cause problems for Israel you are fooling yourself. He can do irreparable damage if he wants to. The question is how far will Obama's money men controllers let him go. This could seriously reshape Middle East policy for a long time. Israel will be reminded that the tail doesn't wag the dog, that is for sure. How difficult that lesson is for Israel will be interesting to watch.

Yeah but that's all not real, Israel will get 3 Billion this year, But Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan combined will get over 8 Billion... so the REAL is that nations Hostile to Israel or potentially Hostile will receive nearly Triple what Israel does from the USA.

As far as the science goes, it would be a lengthy discussion but go over Israeli and non Israeli Jewish patents over the last 60 years and see what the USA gains in return, sure they benefit from our tech too but no one could even begin to question the value of the science that nation produces which is overwhelming when looked at in a per capita nature or better yet an ROI perspective compared to the money we put into that nation which is a giant difference, we will give Afghanistan nearly as much as Israel this year and Afghanistan will give us nothing but Heroin and Israel will save Millions of American lives over time in Medicine alone... there is no comparison. It's business, business that Always across the board returns results.

As far as Obama "hurting" them... Look Israel knows this as well as Putin and China and every other modern nation does... they can live without it for 18 months in a worst case scenario, we can "ouch" anyone we want to on that front but we loose out too...particularly if anyone fights back, methods that "start strong" don't always end well. If Russia chooses to fight in Europe even low scale the bite will come back to haunt us economically, if Israel chooses to forgo America and fight of it's own accord it IS going to hurt our Interests badly and if China says to NK go ahead hit Seoul it's going to hurt us too...

Do the math on what The loss of Seoul, War in Eastern Europe and Israel hitting oil interests would mean to the almighty Dollar.

The nations we are screwing with... they don't have to win a war with us to screw us, they don't even have to fight hard, if any ONE of the other Nuclear powers which includes Israel chooses to make a mess we are going to suffer, Obamas talk tough is no good and of all the current "pushes" Obama is making it's all flirting with Nuclear war. There is a reason Israel hasn't "dealt" with it's situations, they are close to us and we tell them not to, screw them, there wont be a Middle East, Ditto for eastern Europe and East Asia in regards to the games we are playing

We are making too many enemies while betraying our friends

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join