It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entitled Youth? Disrespect? Criminals? Degenerates? You pick....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Where did all that rubble come from in the photograph of the corridor?
I am currently working on a school refurbishment and there was never as much mess as that,even after lifting the old lino and brickies working.

I thought the same thing, it looks like way too much trash unless they have already shoveled it out of the rooms perhaps?
It looks like plaster or drywall but yet the walls are intact.

If in fact this story is true I agree with some of the posters that say "Hang em High" and make them work it off under not so good conditions.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

I am currently working on a school refurbishment and there was never as much mess as that,even after lifting the old lino and brickies working.

I thought the same thing, it looks like way too much trash unless they have already shoveled it out of the rooms perhaps?

If in fact this story is true I agree with some of the posters that say "Hang em High" and make them work it off under not so good conditions.

Regards, Iwinder

Maybe it's the ceiling tiles that have been crushed after so many people walking on top of it?

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Regards, Iwinder

Maybe it's the ceiling tiles that have been crushed after so many people walking on top of it?

Peace

No no one was walking on the ceiling. Notice the drop ceiling track is out of whack like that? That is from someone jumping up and grabbing it causing tiles to fall out. The others are the result of being poked with things like plungers, hit with jumping fists, and anything long enough to break them in half. I bet when pieces hit the ground they were used in a similar fashion like a hockey puck and then trampled.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Regards, Iwinder

Peace

Could be but Like I said above it looks more like plaster and drywall, perhaps I am wrong which has happened many times.
We have similar ceiling tiles in our basement and I can tell you that I doubt they would look similar if broken up.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 23-1-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Regards, Iwinder

Peace

No no one was walking on the ceiling. Notice the drop ceiling track is out of whack like that? That is from someone jumping up and grabbing it causing tiles to fall out. The others are the result of being poked with things like plungers, hit with jumping fists, and anything long enough to break them in half. I bet when pieces hit the ground they were used in a similar fashion like a hockey puck and then trampled.

That's what I meant...

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hm. So this is why Loyola doesn't do frats. I kinda understand why, now. Good. I hope they expel these a-holes for being so dumb. If you're so dumb you destroy things that aren't yours like that then you don't deserve higher education.

Send these dumb little boys to Judge Judy. She'd set em straight haha
edit on 24-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Fraternities and Sororities have no place in institutions of higher learning. They're all just college party houses where they promotes excessive drinking and crude sexual behavior. Any good things they do, pales in comparison to the destructive and criminal behavior that arises from its members. The ridiculous pledge weeks are justifying having another student becoming your slave for weeks. Hell week is how much you can humiliate another human being, let alone occupying their time away from their studies.

The need for these organizations and college athletics, have no added benefit to educating students. Instead, it distracts the main reason why students attend college in the first place. To focus on their studies and their future professional careers. There are a lot of other activities college students can become involved in that are much more constructive rather than destructive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join