It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entitled Youth? Disrespect? Criminals? Degenerates? You pick....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Entitled Youth? Disrespect? Criminals? Degenerates? You pick....I pick them all.

This is without a doubt a case of entitled behavior from our youth. The article states:

www.theblaze.com... -two-ski-resorts/
A Peek at the Nearly $100,000 in Damages That Students From a Prominent College Are Accused of Causing at Two Ski Resorts

You can see that they even went to the ceiling after the floors were destroyed.

the students did everything from leaving stains and poking holes through walls to tearing apart hotel rooms and hallways, ripping off cabinet doors, ruining ceilings and rugs and smashing tables.

WTF is wrong with these people? Yes I was young once and yes I did some questionable things but this?

Just a complete lack of respect and no consideration for anyone else but themselves. This 'ME' crap is out of control.

Now mommy and daddy gotta open the check books for junior's little stress relief weekend. Poor little misunderstood children.

Peace

edit on 23-1-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I read this the other day. What a terrible group of young men.

Frats are a bad idea IMO.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I read this the other day. What a terrible group of young men.

Frats are a bad idea IMO.

~Tenth

A frat of young men means that there were also a lot of young women involved.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

As long as there is no punishment or recompense to them for

this kind of behaviour it will keep on happening.

When caught they should have to pay for the materials out of

their own pockets and under supervision do the physical graft to

put it ALL right again.

Nothing like hitting the 'pockets' and recreation time to focus

the mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I remember years ago some group of youths used to trash uninhabited houses in the US. They got caught because they videoed themselves doing the damage throughout one house. Totally fecked of up lads.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nothing a little prison time and monetary restitution can't fix.

You know... the sort of punishment the rest of us have to face when we purposefully damage private property to the degree that these snot-nosed kids did ?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Where did all that rubble come from in the photograph of the corridor?
I am currently working on a school refurbishment and there was never as much mess as that,even after lifting the old lino and brickies working.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Send their parents the bill if they are minors. Take the over 18 kids to court. They can add that to their college loan debt.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I equally think Sororities are bad as well.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I guess I don't understand the Greek enough to justify this jeesh.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They should be arrested .. caned.. jailed .. fined.. made to pay restitution .. along with made to repair everything they damaged ..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Send their parents the bill if they are minors. Take the over 18 kids to court. They can add that to their college loan debt.

Plus make the national Fraternities and Sororities pony up some money. Or perhaps the Resort can sue the pants off of the uppity arrogant, entitled Greeks for loss of income due to their vandalism.

Revoke all the charters of the Sororities and Fraternities from the University for a min. of 5 years.

And kick the guilty out of school!
edit on 23-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Are you sure you would want the same retards that did that to even attempt using power tools or figure out how any of those systems work? Yeah when I said systems I'm not sure the asshats could figure out the drop ceiling.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I hope they inhaled a lot of asbestos

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Make them use old fashioned hand tools .. for the systems beyond their limited mental capabilities to comprehend - make them pay double the cost for material.. parts and wages for those qualified to fix them .. then let them spend a few years working for the state making big rocks to little rocks out in the hot sun all day...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

This is the education people pay for, I hope all grants and scholarships are pulled. I wouldn't let them anywhere near a hammer, they wouldn't respect what it is for, you sir are too kind. Under your scenario, I'd love to be there with you to watch, Ill bring the cooler, you bring the chairs!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I forgot to mention the guards watching them with cat o nine tails ready to make sure they did proper work - up to standards without skivving ..

Sounds good .. will even bring snacks ..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Can I choose all of the above and write in overprivileged futures of America? Nothing like handing the future to a bunch of drunken fratboys and easily manipulated, gullible girls.

This is my generation in a nutshell. How I wish I was born in 1950 and grew up with real people who had morals (sure they weren't always the best, bad stuff happened too and every school had a bunch of "hoods" and "freaks") but it beats this nonsense. Repetitive music, no intelligence, easily led, often illiterate, the same cliched storylines for movies and television.

I don't even weep for the future anymore. No expectations, no disappointments. S + F

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of differing opinions on what justice these punks should receive,

I vote for them all.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Our government took a lot of rights away from parents. When a kid grows up without any responsibilities and consequences for bad behavior, they no longer have any fear of repercussions. Any high school teacher can tell you how inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful kids are today. It's one of the reasons why youth escalate situations with the police. If they can get away disrespecting the elderly, teachers, parents and other authority figures, the police are fair game. I'm sure these students could care less about the property they were destroying. It's all about them, and unfortunately it's only going to get worst.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join