It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man pulls down house without telling wife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Sounds like this guy needs anger management counseling. lol. He probably tried to repair a wall or something and the whole wall came down. It probably pissed him off so much, he went berserk and started taring the rest of the house down!

I can sort of relate with what this guy was feeling. I'm pretty handy around the house, but I hate doing plumbing. One day I couldn't get a copper valve to accept the solder after trying for an hour straight. I got so pissed off, I threw the valve at the basement wall and cracked it, lol. My wife called me nuts.

edit on 23-1-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Factor in a low IQ, no responsibility, poor economic status, probably SSI, alcohol, drugs, etc and this is this situation in a nutshell. Not being smart either, I literally go to Middletown all the time and Sullivan/Orange is socially much alike. Many are jobless, drunken or on drugs, long criminal records, marriages/hookups are short lived, there's a high instance of teenage pregnancies, a very high number have developmental disabilities (can't expect much if most are "in the family" or 2nd generation "in the family" at that).

Don't ask me, I'm speaking from many, many experiences. Many times I've dealt with the locals and I honestly cannot understand it. 40 year olds acting like drunken children, scamming the government, constant court appearances for harassment, etc.

It's a beautiful area with plenty of things to do, nature buffs love it. But as people often say when it comes to the locals "Tread lightly and get it over with as quick as you can".

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
As a homeowner, I totally understand wanting to level the place.

As someone who actually pays the mortgage, though, I don't think I could do it.

<< 1   >>

join