It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Al Gore: Spend $90 Trillion To Ban Cars From Every Major City In The World

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:40 PM
We aren't actually experiencing technological problems but are experiencing technology crimes and murder of those revealing that there is no need whatsoever for their polluting fracking and fossil fuels. None NADA

Pistol Shrimp, Star in a Jar Cavitation! CASE CLOSED!

Sonolumininescence, COLD FUSION.

Star In a Jar (Sonoluminescence) The Stars Above Are Close and Tiny In Reality

Pistol Shrimp and a Star in the Jar experiment did the same thing.

In the bubble, the HZ, Sound, pierced through and caused the elements to release their energy, which surprise surprise reaches the temperature of the SUN'S CORONA.

We have endless clean implosive energy available all the time and can power everything all the time.

Those billions they want to spend need to be spent on cavitation and clean energy. OH, not that they can sell you the water or pricey things. It doesnt cost that much.

Bye bye oil companies and energy mogols and fortis electric. Kiss our ass goodbye we are moving over your head.

And for you tiny brained greedy information, you don't own the cities, WE DO.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:10 AM
Just getting rid of Gore would save the country 90 trillion dollars. Tell him we will consider his plan if he offs himself first. A small sacrifice so he can see his vision come true.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:37 AM
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think he would rather the unwashed masses do all the sacrificing.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:48 AM

The report finds that there are now major opportunities to achieve strong growth with lower emissions in three key sectors of the global economy – cities, land use and energy. To achieve this growth, governments and businesses need to improve resource efficiency, invest in good-quality infrastructure, and stimulate technological and business innovation.

Cities: Building better connected, more compact cities based on mass public transport can save over US $3 trillion in investment costs over the next 15 years. These measures will improve economic performance and quality of life with lower emissions.

Land use: Restoring just 12% of the world’s degraded lands can feed another 200 million people and raise farmers’ incomes by $40 billion a year – and also cut emissions from deforestation.

Energy: As the price of solar and wind power falls dramatically, over half of new electricity generation over the next 15 years is likely to be from renewable energy, reducing dependence on highly polluting coal.

Resource efficiency: Phasing out the $600 billion currently spent on subsidies for fossil fuels (compared to $100 billion on renewable energy) will help to improve energy efficiency and make funds available for poverty reduction.

Infrastructure investment: New financial instruments can cut capital costs for clean energy by up to 20%.

Innovation: Tripling research and development in low-carbon technologies to at least 0.1% of GDP can drive a new wave of innovation for growth.

Also, The New Climate Economy

In case anyone cares. Ha.

edit on 1/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:30 AM
While that is ridiculous, I think it is great that Toyota is spending a lot of money and giving away technology to get hydrogen cars going. I think it would be great if our Gov't invested in it also but it probably won't happen cuz a) don't give rats ass about climate change and b) thats how they make their money (from petrol); their quite content rollin around in chauffeured black SUV's.

...but who knows, if Al Gore can stop Manbearpig then he can probably do anything.

edit on 24-1-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:47 AM
I go to LA calif about once a month. most of the time for doctors appointments.

About 2/3 of the time i take the metrolink train.

But the other 1/3 i need something that takes a car or truck to haul and drive there.

Businesses will leave the cities if there customers can not buy a large item a take it home.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:42 AM
Just stop suppressing electric cars and Hydrogen technology.

Man stopped from having windmill on his land.

Tesla shares patent for electric cars and Toyota share it for hydrogen open patents.

New battery that can charge an electric car in 15 minutes
edit on 24-1-2015 by roth1 because: added coments to links.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:48 AM
Too much pollution and over-crowding!!

Its destroying us and I can't wait to get out of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
There is a problem no doubt..or its coming, I have 0% respect for Mr Gore though and I will dismiss him outright as a giant hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I think what you are missing here is that nobody is against a better environment. I am actually all for rational plans that are economically viable like working towards pollution free vehicles. Far cheaper, doable financially and not pie in the sky.

As for Mr. Gore, he's a transparent con-artist IMO which is not hate, but instead an observation based on the evidence. My opinion is also partly based on his being no longer even a blip on the radar and his cohorts backed away from him for a reason. The fact he would have realized huge personal wealth from his prior efforts is simply fact.

If vehicles were pollution free, there would no longer be an argument and no need to force people in large cities to live without their personal transportation and be forced into using public transportation.

I think it would be quite interesting to see everything Gore and his partners are invested in and see how they might profit from this plan.

Everyone should be bothered when a person who dictates to others how they should live to reduce their carbon footprint, has a huge carbon footprint themselves that is many times that of the people he wishes to control. Even those who agree with him should question that. Doing otherwise is to be a groupie and blind to who he really is IMO.

I'm not a Republican or Far Right by the way. This is not even remotely a hate issue, it's a being awake to who it is making these propositions and their past history issue.
edit on 1/24/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:28 AM
a reply to: Blaine91555

To you the topic is Al Gore and what you hate about him and his alleged hypocrisy, despite the fact that this was a proposal from a whole bunch of people about something that might be able to happen in the future. In addition, if such changes, the particular changes that are the subject here, were to come about, no one has any idea that this person wouldn't welcome and embrace them.

To me, the topic is the proposal, the idea, the intent, the benefit to the world.

That doesn't make me wrong because I've' chose to see past this particular baiting/trolling headline and not follow along with the mob and tried to discuss the idea, that actual subject, which is harder and harder to do around here lately it seems. Oh,We all fail at this sometimes, but this is getting ridiculous. And yes, I realize this is the mudpit, but that doesn't mean it can't be rational or reasonable either.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, and I also don't care if you're purple. Doesn't change a thing.

edit on 1/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:03 AM
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Even if the clean energy comes out, the only way to replace private clean energy vehicles, not just public transport, is if we all have our own private beamships. We don't need hardly any roads then, just lots of landing pads. And my contacts keep showing me my beamship in my yard and how small the world would be. And its ant hill tech now. And though the blueprint wasn't given, was shown energy devices that were smaller than palm of my hand, ipod size.

The clean energy solutions have existed since before they choose to exploit earth and keep people in a false fossil fuel bubble, thousands of years behind in the real technology. Every 10 years they've done quite a leap, in the past century.

This issue really boils down to, individual private mobility and rights or just beehive, owned collective.

Guess what, we're going ahead, AS INDIVIDUALS.

Individual rights, empowerment and growth, not drones under the thumb of those who crave power. They need jail in a massive way. They are the murderers and psychopaths of earth and I don't give them "think tank" rights. I'm not interested in what they think.

They're so sick that some of them would get off on watch snuff movies of hijacked victims, being ejected into space live. They're the worst villains going. Their opinions and management ideas for this planet, does not interest me. Their confinement and counseling, reformation, which might take many life times does interest me however.

Our ideas, and yes, some of the scientists, but then you have to realize they're basically our children and need to be freed from their contracts so they can work with the people, not the criminal elite, is all that matters.
edit on 25-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:10 AM
it does seem silly to just keep rebuilding bridges for fossil fuel burners

weren't we supposed to have jet packs by now ?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:15 AM
Even while I say this about individual transport, there are public ones that would be rather nice to come out, they're kind of tubes, and they're very fast. Yet you could sit calmly and drink a coffee on the trip without spillage.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:23 AM
a reply to: Unity_99
Thank you for taking the time to post all that.

It is scary that some believe 'they' only have our best interest at heart.

That TPTB REALLY care about the earth.

The programming runs deep.

Say it slowly as your eyes get tired, relax, go with it........."trust us, we only have your best interest at heart, trust us, we know best, trust us".......

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
a reply to: Unity_99

Yes to most of that. Agreed. We are moving forward. They're not forcing anything on anyone either way, barring laws that get passed within the admittedly broken system. These ideas actually didn't come from them either. They're just piggybacking on them and perhaps trying to capitalize on them too. My point remains that they are just suggesting a rechanneling of the money already being spent. So we have the "evil" both trying to prevent progress and lead us toward progress. Either way they're evil, I reckon.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:04 PM

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: crazyewok

Are you trying to tell me there's a sane reason for having several thousand lb personal transportation vehicles that on average have seating for 4-7 people, yet are 90%+ of the time occupied by a single inhabitant.

You think that's sane?

There's absolutely no reason for personal transportation vehicles in the 21st century. Public transportation makes sense on every level imaginable.

You must be from the east coast. Have you ever been to the western half of the U.S. Eastern Oregon? Montana? Nevada? Wyoming? So people who live 2 to 3 hours from any other signs of life, you really think public transportation is even feasible there? For most rural people, it would cost more to maintain public transportation than it would to just give them all a car. What about ranchers, they need trucks for work on their ranch. It is a much have. "Hey look at me I am going to carry 1 ton of hay across 70 acres by foot.

Get you head out of the city smog and think for a second. Yes, personal vehicles do have their place in the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:32 AM
This is not about global warming or cars in the city.

This is about controlling people and where they go.

The treehuggers would like nothing better then to make the woods and other open areas there own and keep non treehuggers locked up in the cities.

They would love to block any ATVs in the woods and ban off road 4x4s.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:40 AM
All cars banned, okay, what about delivery vehicles, ambulances, fire trucks, trash trucks, street cleaning trucks, what happens when I go to walmart for a months shopping? how do I get the washing machine home my mom has just given me?
Was all bore educated at Eton like that idiot Cameron?

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>