It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the TR-3B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I found these pics I hope im not reposting but anyways it looks to me like the TR-3B well from past photos and schematics Ive seen what do you think?

iwasabducted.com...

[edit on 15-12-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Gonna try and correct the link...

iwasabducted.com...

As for what I think..can't see much there...

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
sorry about the link anywho look at the artist impression of the tr-3b and compare it with the photos.

To me it looks a like to much so even could it be a hoax

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It is supposed to be, but I seriously Doubt that it is. If you compare it to the discription of the TR-3A, you will quickly see a dramatic differencs in the design. I can't find a good photo right now, but the difference is dramatic.

The photo on the website looks like a TR-3A to me!
Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

[edit on 15-12-2004 by ghost]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh no!!! Its the Empire coming to enslave us all!!!

Well it DOES bear alot of resemblance to the imperial Interdictor cruiser, doesnt it?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
WOW, okay now that is very cool. I am wondering if the pictures were all shot in the same orientation if so then whatever the object really is appears to be tumbling instead of flying in a vectored flight path.

Very odd indeed. The detail looks damn close to what people have said about the TR-3 series craft down to the three bulges for powerplant output and even the lattice work on the leading edges of the craft. Very curious if this is indeed a US spy plane of some sort.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This may be of assistance to this current thread?
Is this for REAL-- TR-3B?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The pics I think were shot in the same orientation because he was using a telescope pointed at mars. Anyways if you look at the second pic you can see the three bulges. Also look how pretty think the side is and how it seems to have some type of vent like things on the side. Also from the blur of the photos seems to point that the object is moving or the telescope is out of focus.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Actually, when I was a young man just out of the service (in '65 or 66; I'm not exactly sure), I actually owned a TR-3B, a 1960 model, to be exact.

The only difference between mine and the one below was that mine didn't have the wire wheels with the knock-off hubs, windscreen flaps, or the fog lights.

And yes, that hole in the grill is for the starting crank in case the battery dies.

And no, the TR-3B nuclear powered thingamabob is almost surely a hoax.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Interesting but I have some issues.

As the person in the article noted, object will drift out of view on an unguided scope so you have to make manual adjustments quite often. If those were not shopped and/or blown up then the FOV is use at the time was quite small, making guiding and tracking the object a real pain let alone having it centered and be able to get a shot off without said object drifting out the field. Most sats are zipping by at .5 to 1 degree or so per second and they are hard to track

If those are real photos and not faked, it is interesting as it's NOT the ISS nor does it have the typical solar array, or cylindrical or rectangular shape that a typical sat would have. Humm....

new topics

top topics

join