It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good Friend of mine was murdered yesterday by an Illegal immigrant.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

You are 100% correct.
But you surely didn't need me to tell you that. When we stop selling killers as heroes in our culture, people will stop emulating them.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The sad reality is that these imbeciles in control continue to allow the slime of other Nations to just walk on in and murder U.S Citizens. There is no reason whatsoever to allow other Countries criminals to come on in to America and commit crimes, we have enough criminals of our own already.

Yet the herds sit back and do absolutely nothing about it while both parties allow this insanity to continue. It's absolute madness with no end in sight. These people in power need to be held accountable. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
May your friend rest in peace. My brother in law's family used to own gas stations all over Missouri and Louisiana during the 1980s and 90s. I will ask him again to verify, but from what I know they lost something along the lines of 28 employees to armed robbery. All of them were either Hispanic or "African" American (the bandits).
edit on 23-1-2015 by Mehmet666Heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Being an illegal made the perp a criminal to begin with. Slap on the wrist, then send the dirt bag out to commit more crimes. There is no reason for that except that maybe they have too many criminals in the jails, or maybe the illegals have more rights than our citizens. I don't know, it is all so messed up, justice, yeah right. What is happening to our court system?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Do you ever even ask yourself this question, why in the hell do we allow the World to flood The USA with immigrants anyway? I understand that people want to come here, and I have no issue with that whatsoever, but could we at least be reasonable about it? I mean this is absolutely ridiculous.

Are these imbeciles like Pelosi mentally deranged? They don't enforce any quotas or logical policies whatsoever. The Japanese, Chinese, Indians must really sit back and just laugh at how foolish we people are. You don't see them trying to murder their own culture just in order to feel good and tolerant.

It went from only letting in vaccinated and educated peoples from other Nations, to everyone and anyone, and now has come to even allowing criminals to stay even after they have been exposed. It's insanity, and why do we allow it to continue? This is a suicidal course for any sane Nation. The fact that we cannot shoulder the Worlds poor all on our own is reason alone to stop this madness.

Foreign criminals not being deported? What a weak and pathetic people we have become. One day this will be looked back upon as a very serious error in judgment. There is absolutely no excuse for such stupidity. Ok then, end of rant. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
That sucks.
Condolences to the family. Never easy to lose a loved one.

Especially in this case, when it could have been prevented by a proper and sane application of the law.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A reply to Jude 11's post

It could have, but in the Mesa neighborhood where it happened it isn't probable. It's heavily Mexican, poor and with a lot of illegals. It happened before the morning rush when legal citizens come in for their gas and coffee. Ever heard the saying "Nothing good ever happens past midnight"? It's because of neighborhoods like that one.

I get the feeling you live in a small Canadian town Jude. One without a large illegal population like many of the 12+ cities like Mesa that surround Phoenix. I understand you want to bring some balance into the conversation, but without knowing details like the ones I pointed out here, your balance comes across as uninformed, insensitive and brings no solutions to the table.

There are many conveniance stores in certain areas of the Valley of the Sun that shut their doors to rhe general public.between 12 and 4 in the morning for the safety of their workers. QT would be wise to look into that option. They won't go broke, they can still do inventory, receive shipments, clean, stock and they'll show everyone that they care about their employees.

Peace.

edit on 23-1-2015 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am so sorry that you lost a friend. HUGS!
I have an online friend who lost his only son because of an illegal. There are thousands of similar stories all across the US. These are preventable deaths. Many illegals have previous arrests and deportations. It's like a revolving door. And for anyone saying it could have happened by a legal citizen...it could have, but it wasn't. It wasn't in the thousands of cases all across the US either.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So terrible to lose a good friend and so unnecessary. The flood of unchecked illegals has led to a multitude of deaths for our citizens. Our politicians need to look out for the citizens interests.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

Only thing that will work is when people have had enough and we grab our guns and start patrolling the border and tell the govt to go f@cl themselves !

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Now...stop there if you don't want to hear my rant. As a parent, I guess I could go out and collect snakes. If I just let them in my house randomly and didn't bother to check what they were, I would get a group including black snakes, garter snakes, corn snakes and rattlesnakes. And as a parent, I could allow them all in to play with my children. By doing so...I am risking my children's lives with the rattlesnakes. That would make me a bad parent that is either a stupid, drooling idiot...or has another agenda. If my agenda was that I could milk these rattlesnakes for venom to sell it and make some money to spend on myself, I would still be an idiot but also a selfish idiot that cares more for himself than his children.

Now...how the hell are Obama and the liberals any different than the other guy I'm talking about above? Oh...and don't say "because we are talking about human beings". These people are all snakes for breaking the law and invading our country. And some of those snakes are rattlesnakes...killers, murderers who OUR GOVERNMENT let in. But regardless...they don't belong here (just like the snakes), they shouldn't be here and mingling in our society (like the snakes and children) and if so, they couldn't kill (like the dead children).

We live in a sad time when our government is this stupid.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
One more important thing: Star and Flag this to keep it out there. There are many people here on ATS that hate to see such inarguable facts pointed out about the people they support and will allow this thread to die or become hidden.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Take solace knowing your friend is in a better place.

Anywhere is better than here.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I live in Avondale and lived in Mesa for over ten years. I left the town long ago because of what was moving in, and am considering leaving Avondale for the same reason.

I was saddened and angered by this recent news. It pisses me off hearing about someone just trying to earn a living and in the process losing their life. I am heavily angered that the murderer shouldn't have even been in this country to commit this TERRIBLE crime, and I am IRATE that this happened over a $7 pack of cigarettes.

I'm sorry for you and the guy's family. This should never have happened!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Tragedy. And people wonder why us arizonians don't like wetbacks. Screw what's politically correct. If illegals don't like how we treat them here, they should go back. My home is not somebody else's land of opportunity.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am sorry for your loss. Your friend sounded like a productive well loved citizen of America. Unfortunately, in today's world the lowest common denominator seems to be the virtual held up as the barometer of progress. We see it in our every day life but you have experienced the extreme of what our countrymen are facing and for that the non-conformists of America mourn your loss.

The veiled acceptance of this vile murder though some comments like "it could have been an American or anyone" shows how little those people value American life over the illegals in this country. The deflection is very hard to understand but I think its fair to day they represent the lowest common denominator for trying to derail and deflect. "It could have been" is just another term for I really don't care about a dead American.

The ideology of lowest common denominator seems to be winning at the moment and without exception, that always ends with some dictator justifying genocide. Hopefully the useful idiots (It could have been crowd) fall victim to their own making..

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
These people break our laws by coming into our country illegally, and we reward them. I drive a little too long in the passing lane of a highway and I get a $2000 ticket. If these illegals want true equality I say we give it to them in the form of our screwed up vision of justice.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sad to hear of your loss. Years before 9/11 my father was murdered by an illegal. Immigration services had lost track of her and her criminal husband. She had my elderly father sign over everything to her, then she poisoned him and made it look like a heart attack. No one cared one bit. I spent years asking immigration to track her down. She was posing as a visiting nurse and was planning on striking again. The police response to my father's death was, "oh well, he was old." Got no help from any government agency and she walked off with our inheritance.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I used to manage a gas station called Quiktrip here in the US some of you may know what I’m talking about. Yesterday a good friend of mine who I trained and worked with for two years was murdered working the overnight shift. He was murdered by an illegal immigrant over a pack of smokes. An illegal with a criminal record that was allowed to stay in this country on probation. My good friend Grant was 21 years old I don’t think I ever saw him without a smile on his face. Now he’s gone. It’s unreal. The guy didnt even give my friend a chance just executed him.

www.azcentral.com...

Im glad we have the death penalty out here in AZ.

I used to work the over night shift at a gas station.

I am terribly sorry for your loss.

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Its a horrible thing you are burdened with. You have to live with the experience of the murder of a close friend. You need to give yourself time to get your bearings after something like this happens. About 2 years ago a friend of mine took his own life and I was in the zone for months afterward.

It is awful that an immigrant did this who had a record and was here illegally. Hopefully this individual will experience a month of sundays regretting what he did in prison. But this is one individual. Don't start hating all immigrants because of the actions of one lunatic.

I work with a guy from Central America who is an absolute dirtbag. No one likes him, he is just an abrasive A hole. He is such a jerk, it's sort of soured the well with me for all latin people. But I know that he is just one jerk, and there are millions of good people from central and south America who wouldn't like him or approve of his behavior any more than I do. And I make an effort not to dislike a group because of him. Its not easy but it can be done.

Good luck.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join