It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Love... Except when he's committing genocide...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

Get it together fellow. What you are doing does not suit well for the intellectualism and illumination for which ATS is known.

I know what ATS is. I also know what holier-than-thou snobs with limited vocabularies and delusions of superiority are.
It's people with YOUR attitude who mess up ATS. And I'm not a "fellow" or a "kid". But, if you'd take the time to learn anything about the people you have so much fun trying to offend, you would realize that.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
BuzzyWigs

Get it together fellow. What you are doing does not suit well for the intellectualism and illumination for which ATS is known.

I know what ATS is. I also know what holier-than-thou snobs with limited vocabularies and delusions of superiority are.
It's people with YOUR attitude who mess up ATS. And I'm not a "fellow" or a "kid". But, if you'd take the time to learn anything about the people you have so much fun trying to offend, you would realize that.

LOL LOL LOL...good grief. You are not very illuminating nor intellectual here in contributing to this thread degenerating to such a level. I makes you appear out of control..or at least very off topic. I like to think a person with your talents or knowledge of history can do better than this method in your last two posts. It does not serve ATS well to let the board so deteriorate to such a personal level..but no problem I can roll with that as well.
But it does not show intellectualism..but vulnerabilities..lack of discipline.

It's ok if you disagree with me ..I have no problem with that. I wont get all wound up over it.

And if your last two posts are peak performance why would I ever want to know a person??

Nonetheless this is beginning to detract from the topic line. I like to think you a more disciplined person than what you demonstrate in your last two posts.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Wait...wait...back on topic from a previous part of this thread..did you ever find out from your notes how many parliaments Cromwell dismissed? I am referring to him in his role as Lord Protector.

edit on 20-2-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

God did not order genocide of the "Gentiles". The Bible is simply an misinterpretation of what God wants of us. He gave us agency and we messed up.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

God did not order genocide of the "Gentiles". The Bible is simply an misinterpretation of what God wants of us. He gave us agency and we messed up.

How do you know that?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

How do you know that?

It is obvious ...the Hebrews messed up continually in the OLde Testament...and by 70 AD they lost the land , temple and everything they had.

The Christians ...so many of them are following the same path in messing up as did the Ancient Hebrews back then..and going back into pre flood abominations...after "The Fallen and the Traditions of men." So many are not even aware of this pattern.

If VigiliaProcuratio is speaking in that manner they are quite correct.

And furthermore ..if God ordered a Genocide of the Gentiles ...there would not be as many of them today as there are.
For that is obvious. What was ordered was a cleaning of a land which was before God..horribly defiled. And then once it was cleaned up...it was not to be defiled again...which is not what the records indicate happened among the Hebrews.

And they are still doing it today...just as are many of the so called Christians and Believers...their leaders have mislead them...unto ignorance.

Orangetom

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join