It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney: Climate change is real, man is contributing to it, and it’s time to do something about it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: neo96

The climate change hype is about power, and control.

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

How do you know this is true?

I know it's true because the power people involved are using financial tools to control the markets.

And the governments are using laws and regulations to control the markets.

Carbon trading and regulations are the power & control.

Exactly!!!

There has never in world history been one single instance of co2 causing out of control warming....by scientific standards...this means unless you have repriducable evidence the current recorded observed and known situation exists as is.

There are many recorded and verified examples of higher temps and much higher co2 concentrations.

They always involve basically tropical paradise conditions....

There is not one example if out of control warming...not one.

This is an outrageous claim...therefore requires outrageous evidence....it does not exist.

Believers are blind, following the blind....all the while trying to tell me I can't see...though I have 20 /20 vision.

It is an outrage to science and the scientific method to call this science.

All historical evidence says this is bs...therefore without unquestionable evidence....this is bs...by the rules of the scientific method.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: neo96

The climate change hype is about power, and control.

How do you know this is true?

Because a warmer climate change would most likely be a good thing. It was for the Romans (Roman Climatic Optimum)and for the High Middle Ages (medieval climate optimum).

The weather should be getting warmer since we left the "little Ice Age" about 100 years ago.

They have increased the power of government to fight a hysterically promoted hypothetical threat.

The increase in governmental power they have achieved would not fix any of the dire disasters that they have predicted, but that's OK because the goal was always more power.

At some point in the future, the climate change threat will disappear and another layer of government will be the only result.

Absolute sanity in action right here!!!!!

It has never followed or been about science....

It is about control.

Jamie1 and I disagree all the time...neo and I have sporadic disagreements....they do tell the truth at all times as they see it though.

I am a "male member"(think rooster here) at times to them, as well as the inverse.

If we agree....well one might want to pay attention...just saying.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join