It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are a Kurd heavily in the fight against ISIS = NO invitation to London anti-ISIS conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
21 'coalition' states are meeting in London to Tut Tut about Isis (and how they can exploit destabilisation of the region and make money)

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region—The Kurdish President Masoud Barzani said he was disappointed that the Kurdistan Region was not invited to the anti-ISIS coalition conference in London where on Thursday world leaders pledged to defeat the Islamic State (ISIS).

Barzani said that Kurdistan was leading the war against ISIS and it deserved to be present in such meetings.

“The people of Kurdistan bear the brunt of this situation and no country or party can represent or truly convey their voice in international gatherings,” he said.

The Kurdish president said that the Peshmerga “are the most effective force countering global terrorism today,”

“I express my and Kurdistan people’s disappointment with the organizers of this conference and it is unfortunate that the people of Kurdistan do the sacrifice and the credit goes to others,” said Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani in a statement.
rudaw.net...

Kurds have been denied sovereignty for longer than Palestinians, hundreds of years. How there are any left after Sadam is testimony to their survival spirit. Not to mention that the Turks are pretty keen to suffocate them also. Promises to them after each war were left hanging on the swing doors at your local ghost town's abandoned saloon.

Demographically speaking, the Kurdish population was massively decimated through slaughter and forced deportations. en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Arabization in Syria and Iraq has expelled another 500,000 Kurds from areas in the last 20 years.
More Basic info on their displacement :
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Can they have any say over their destiny, and does excluding them just highlight that Arabization of the region is the problem?
I contest in January 2015 it has little to do with "poor kurds or lets hand the land to the Arabs politically and culturally" The following article should spark in peoples minds the REAL ISSUE regarding the Kurds and the ISL scourge today in 2015

The match was lit with ISIS by "other interested parties" But ISL seems to have flared into a full blown bush fire.

What happened in June 2014 in the week of the IS attack on Kirkuk:

Iraqi Kurdistan has built a link connecting Kirkuk to its newly-built pipeline to Turkey, its minister of natural resources said, potentially cementing Kurdish control over the northern oil hub and reducing its reliance on Baghdad.

The link could allow the Kurds to start exports of Kirkuk crude oil through their own network, giving them a major source of independent revenue and boosting any ambitions of sovereign statehood as Iraq falls into increasing disarray. Baghdad's military retreat from the north under a lightning assault led by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) last week allowed the KRG's Peshmerga forces to seize control of long-disputed Kirkuk and its oil reserves - the potential economic lynchpin of a sovereign Kurdish entity.

But the main 600,000 bpd Kirkuk pipeline, which accounted for the bulk of Iraq's northern crude oil exports, has been offline since March following insurgent attacks.

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

What say you? Should the Kurds be in London? or is their absence further proof Londons' conference about marking out who should have what resources, the international policy these 'coalition' states have had in place since WW1.

Kurdish Girl protecting her mum and younger sister.

edit on 23-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Of course the Kurds should be there...

But then again they actually want to defeat ISIS...

So I'm not sure what good it would do them to be sat around the funders & enablers of the Psycho militants.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Of course they aint invited, That might only lead to a amicable solution that would see middle east stability. We dont want that. we cant sell arms and distract the sheeeeeple if their aint no wars.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Sounds like the situation that Lawrence of Arabia faced many years ago. The British promise the Arabs they will have their own independent state in exchange for launching a revolt against the Ottoman Empire only to back stab them via the Sykes -Pycot Agreement.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yeah they have learnt their lesson in a hundred years…..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If Hillary Clinton/CIA had armed the Kurds instead of "moderate Syrian free army" Syria will have been an achievement towards a REAL solution.

Instead we had "Bengazi"...dead Americans.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is so typical of our politicians in their shortsightedness and policies of greed. Amn I right in thinking that a lot of the oil ius within Kurdish lands so I doubt very much if the PTB want to give the Kurds any real help whatsoever.

The picture above of the little girlswith a gun really hits my heart and disgusts me with our politicians. The Kirds in my book for the rescue of the people they have helped are heroes and should be respected as such.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Should they be there, of course...

Why aren't they... Politics... Nobody in the middle east likes them, and they don't have enough oil to buy a seat at the table.

It sucks, they are some of the best in the region and most open minded.

They deserve respect and support from their actions.
edit on 23-1-2015 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Should they be there, of course...

Why aren't they... Politics... Nobody in the middle east likes them

Why do you think no one in the middle east likes them?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Cause they're not playing the game...all they want is a safe place to live and exisit. That's not the current aim of the west. So we use them for our own gain and ditch them once they're no longer needed. Isn't that what we've always done?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
“I express my and Kurdistan people’s disappointment with the organizers of this conference and it is unfortunate that the people of Kurdistan do the sacrifice and the credit goes to others,” said Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani in a statement.

What does the world have against Kurds, though? It seems like they get the shaft from all surrounding countries (with the possible exception of their Northern neighbors) at every opportunity, and the nations of the world seemingly do it also.

Even when the Kurds split from Iraq recently when the ISIS thing got worse, the U.S. was even slow to assist them in their fight against mutual enemies. Now they do, but at first, the Kurds were losing alot of territory to ISIS and their capital even came under ranged attack.

Now they're the only true boots on the ground of note in the area, and they don't even get invited to the conference?

Is there some historical signifance in the world snubbing Kurdistan that I haven't learned? I'm talking outside of the Middle Eastern region.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Kurds have a huge problem that the west doesn't want to deal with.

Kurds are fiercely independent. So much so that they are not likely to be bought off like so many in the region.

They remind me of what the American people used to be once upon a time.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I am reading on them and their history at the moment. They are resilient.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: projectvxn

I am reading on them and their history at the moment. They are resilient.

I was going to do some research on the subject of the arabisation of the middle east, and write a thread about it but i gave up. Still have a lot of links saved in my bookmarks though. Lets see, aha this one was interesting (and caused me to give up).

The National Congress of the Ba’ath Party, held in 1971, reached a decision to make Kirkuk city and the surrounding area an Arab city by the 1980s. In accordance with this decision, the following measures were taken: 

For instance, all education in Iraq was entirely in the Arabic language. The schools providing education in the Turkmen language were closed down in phases. The names of the Turkmen schools were changed to Arabic names. Arabic education became compulsory in all Turkmen-populated areas.[Doc.4][Doc.5][Doc.6] 

The teachers of these schools were appointed to other areas against their wishes. All these steps were taken by the Ba’ath regime to assimilate the Turkmen in the area and to prevent their cultural development. 

There were 137 schools in 1970, but by 1971 this figure had fallen to 68. The decomposition of Iraqi Turkmen was an Iraqi policy passed down from one government to the next. This involved moving the Turkmen from the north to the south of Iraq and spreading them all over the country to decompose their national identity. In short, the Turkmen received almost no attention from the Western media, but they are the third largest demographic component of Iraq.[Doc. 8] Since 1970, the Iraqi Government has resorted to various means to assimilate the Turkmen and to ‘Arabise’ the region. For example, tens of thousands of Turkmen families were deported against their wills into the south of Iraq and hundreds of Turkmen villages were destroyed by the Iraqi regime under a variety of pretexts.[Doc.9][Doc.10] Simultaneously, the Iraqi government brought in landless Arabs from southern Iraq and other parts of Iraq to be settled in their place, enticing them with free housing and other economic incentives. This Arabisation policy is aimed at bringing about demographic changes designed to reduce the political power and presence of Turkmen, thereby consolidating the government’s control over this region. 

Teachers were transferred to the south of Iraq and a variety of legislation was introduced by the Revolutionary Command Council to prevent the Turkmen from seeking any employment in Turkmen-populated areas, especially, Kirkuk City. Turkmen leaders and elders were often falsely accused of spying for Turkey or Iran, or accused of being members of illegal organisations. [Doc.11][Doc.13][Doc.14][Doc.15][Doc.17][Doc.19] 

All these steps were carried out intentionally, in order to change the demography of the Turkmen-populated area. The Arabisation of Turkmen became a state policy in 1971, when the General Assembly of the Ba’ath Party decided to Arabise Kirkuk. This continued until 1980.[Doc.12][Doc.16][Doc.18] 

Administrative boundaries were changed in 1974 to divide Turkmen concentrations. Since the mid 1970s, Arabs have enjoyed special incentives and rights, encouraging them to move to historically Turkmen areas, including particularly the oil-rich cities of Kirkuk and Mosul.[Doc.16][Doc.18] 

Turkmen societies, institutions and properties were officially ‘Arabised’. This meant that the Iraqi administration not only prohibited the people from speaking Turkish in public but also punished even those who spoke privately in that language.[Doc.4][Doc.5] Many Turkmen-settlement names were changed to Arabic by the Iraqi regime. Kirkuk City was officially changed to Al-Tamim (literally: ‘nationalisation’, marking the nationalisation of the Western-owned Iraq Petroleum Company in 1972) by resolution number 41 of the Council of the Revolutionary Command, dated 29th January 1976. The largest township therein, Tuz Khormatu , was administratively attached to Tikrit, which is the place of birth of Saddam Hussein.[Doc.2] 

The province of Kirkuk has continually shrunk in size with successive administrative decrees and thus the size of Kirkuk province, which was 20 000 square kilometres in 1975, came down to half that figure. Consequently, Kirkuk, with 4.2% of the land area and formerly the fourth largest province of Iraq, is presently the 14th largest province, with only 2% of land area. The Turkmen names of all the streets, shops, supermarkets, mosques, graveyards, parks, sports centres and entertainment centres were changed to Arabic names.

You will find this text under 'The National Congress of the Ba'ath Party, 1971, and the impact on Turkmen' subheading in bold.
www.afroarticles.com... 345

I have no idea at this stage how reliable this information is but i hope over time we can work together to shed more light on this subject.
edit on 24 1 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The article started off with this.

In seven previous articles, entitled "William Guthrie’s Turcomania: the Correct Name for Inexistent Kurdistan", "Jews and Turkmen Can Prosper Again in Tuz Khurmatu – With Turkey Annexing North Iraq", "Iraq’s Turkmenia to Merge with Turkey: Primary Concern of All Turks and Muslims", "Tombstone on Fake Kurdistan: Turkmen Political and Religious Movements in Iraq", "Turkmen Culture and Literature in Northern Iraq – True Identity vs. Fake Kurdish Propaganda", "Protect Iraq’s Turkmen Cultural Heritage from Barbaric "Kurdish" Terrorists" and "Iraqi Turkmen History Reveals Evil Freemasonic Plan to Create a Bogus - Kurdish Nation", I published the first six chapters (and parts of the lengthy seventh chapter) of an insightful book published by Mofak Salman Kerkuklu, one of the Turkmen foremost intellectuals, on "The Turkmen City of Tuz Khormatu". 

As the book bears witness to the Turkmen identity of the Northern Iraqi city, it consists in an excellent refutation of disastrous plans that provide for the formation of a fake state ‘Kurdistan’ which will plunge into strife and disaster the subjugated non-Kurdish nations and ethno-religious groups, either those identified as unrelated (Turkmen, Aramaean, Jewish) or those labeled "Kurds" (Zaza, Sorani, Yazidi, Ahl-e Haq, Feyli, etc.). 

In the present article, I publish further parts of the vast seventh chapter, which cover the various – all colonial – phases of Modern History of Iraq with focus on Tuz Khormatu. Through an overview of Mesopotamia’s Modern History, one understands that all the problems of the various local peoples and ethno-religious groups derived from the evil colonial plans of the Apostate Freemasonic Lodge that totally controls the political establishments of England and France, and through them manages to produce local level agents – traitors of their own nations, who become the best tools for the implementation of the evil Anglo-French Freemasonic agenda for Global Slavery (stage 1) and Mass Extermination (stage 2). 

What the Pseudo-Kurdish Terrorists Talabani and Barzani, Puppets of the Anglo-French Freemasonry, Fail to Understand 

The Anti-Ottoman, Anti-Turkish and Anti-Muslim, Anti-Christian and Anti-Aramaean, Anti-Persian and Anti-Oriental racism, hysteria and evilness of the tyrannical, murderous and inhuman regimes of Lloyd George and Georges Clemenceau have triggered all the problems and all the disasters that have befallen on the historical peoples of the vast colonized periphery of the Ottoman Empire. 

In their evil plans, the colonial gangsters involved the most backward and the most ignorant tribal rulers 

• - on whom they projected their fallacious version of History, 

• - whom they villainously and disproportionately flattered in order to turn them from unimportant mountain chieftains of non-value to significant and ludicrous clowns – pawns of their agenda (that the colonial gangsters do not however dare reveal to their puppets – slaves), 

• - with whom they planned to work, promoting disloyalty and immorality, at the detriment of the normal and rightful political authorities (the Ottoman and the Persian Empires), and at the prejudice of the outright majority of the local nations and ethno-religious groups, 

• - to whom they made favors and promises in order to shamefully utilize them and criminally instrumentalize them for their hidden agenda’s materialization, 

and 

• - for whom they have already reserved an abominable end full of disgrace, treachery and blood, as all the English colonials’ puppets – rulers have been killed by the same way, namely rulers’ subordinates who were also employed by the colonials as agents against their local masters. 

In fact, the paranoid US – EU decision to consider terrorist groups as possible interlocutors and to unwisely demonstrate predilection to unrepresentative political groups that have provenly terrorized other nations and ethno-religious groups risks 

• - triggering mass extermination of the Aramaeans, the Turkmen and others, 

and 

• - fomenting an incredible strife among the different peoples whom the English colonial propaganda and the criminal but idiotic chieftains Talabani and Barzani label as "Kurds". On this issue, I will however dedicate further articles. 

Here suffice it to state that the Turkmen historicity of many lands falsely claimed as ‘Kurdish’ will be one of the obstacles to the evil plans of the Apostate Freemasonic Lodge to set up a bogus-state called Kurdistan that will be the Hell-on-Earth. 

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I assume the ones who aren't allowed to go, are the ones the CIA couldn't find any LARPERS to hide among their ranks.

And are more than likely the ones who actually want to see ISIS ended and have some kind of stable, moderate middle east.

So, this comes as no surprise. Although I'm really glad you brought it up, it shows you just how manufactured some of this is.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

History...

They have been oppressed (hate that word) for some time, they are radically independent, they don't forcibly convert people.

And we'll they don't play well with others, everywhere they live in numbers they fight for an independent state.

Least that's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Depending on who else attends, there could be a number of groups unhappy with the presence of Kurdish representatives, and ultimately responsible for this partocular exclusion. London can be a very accomodating place diplomatically, sometomes so much so that it has become an accomplished yogi able to bend itself over backwards without warning...

However I'm just guessing, i confess i didnt look into it yet in any more detail.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I was going to do some research on the subject of the arabisation of the middle east
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

I was in Egypt once, and the local got upset with me for calling him and Arab. ( learned to keep my mouth closed quickly, too confusing)

top topics

join