It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Rover Photo Shows Human ‘Non-Terrestrial Officer’ Performing Maintenance On Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 Maybe the repair guy is into Steampunk fashion. No headgear required. Just goggles and air tank.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This photo has always intrigued me. I've heard that Mars has a marginally breathable atmosphere for us mammalian-humanoids, but only for about 15 minutes or so. That would explain the fact that the figure has no helmet on at that point, but DOES have a small air tank on his back.

And I've followed McKinnon's claims finding references to "USS" (United States Space?) ships on lists. The U.S. was hot to bring him over here for trial for breaking into the Pentagon's computers, but U.K. wouldn't release him. There was probably a "deal done" where the U.S. dropped the extradition request, in exchange for McKinnon saying no more in the press. Which he has apparently followed.

But the story and what McKinnon uncovered still has merit. But I don't know if this Space Fleet is "based" on Mars or any orb in our solar system. I think they basically stay on a huge Mother Ship between here and the Moon. And keep being glimpsed around the ISS, because that is one of their primary functions: protect the ISS from meteorites and hostile ETs - who are already on most of the larger orbs in this solar system.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
U.S. NAVY SPACE COMMAND UNCOVERED

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

It's been shown rather clearly that the shadows are nothing more than shadows of the instruments on the rover.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

You forgot one.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

So that's where my friend's cat goes when he's gone for days at a time.

Mystery solved.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The guy sure has curly hair. I wonder why he has the tank, maybe it is used to fill the gas tank on the rover. I wonder where this was taken, maybe in Saudi Arabia? You would need a place where nobody has gone in a long time and very little airtraffic or the scam would get discovered.

Oh they could have a rover on Mars, crashed there upon landing. But that wouldn't look good if people lost their money they donated.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket

originally posted by: Wifibrains
a reply to: Paperjacket

This has been discussed and the shadow ended up being part of the rover if I remember correctly.

From 2012...

This piece of news appear on today's Inquisitr.com...never died though

No doubt. Lies need to be ignored! That is NOT a part of the rover.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: Paperjacket

originally posted by: Wifibrains
a reply to: Paperjacket

This has been discussed and the shadow ended up being part of the rover if I remember correctly.

From 2012...

This piece of news appear on today's Inquisitr.com...never died though

No doubt. Lies need to be ignored! That is NOT a part of the rover.

Then respond to my post here:

Explain how the shadow in OP's image is NOT part of the rover, even though this post in the link above seems to clearly show that it is.

edit on 1/24/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
yes its true
there is life on Mars already
there is also life on our moon and other places in the solar system

cant travel there from here without special military clearance or other connections

in the future travel to there will be easier and cheaper free even

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
why do aliens have to be so coy? Why don't they photo bomb news casters or stroll up to the rover camera and drop trousers and moon us?

whats with the red neck martians landing in rural areas and tipping cows in secret?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

The ET/aliens aren't being "coy." The truth is that they (either shape-shifted or beholden-hybrids) have reached positions of power all over the world. They consider Earth "theirs", and the only way to prevent a global revolt against these arrogant, revolting creatures, is to keep a lid on all manned space exploration beyond low orbit and the ISS.

I mean, really! With all the mounting evidence of the reality of ETs and their craft, why else would this (important aspect of our reality today) continue to be suppressed and ridiculed? It's not serving the Greater Good of the natives - just the selfish interests of the elitist-ETs. Keeping the world's population "barefoot and pregnant" about the reality of ETs, just hides the truth about global elitists - who continue to meddle and manipulate for themselves alone.

www.youtube.com...
JOINT US AND USSR LANDING ON MARS IN 1962 - USING ALIEN TECHNOLOGY

www.youtube.com...
ALIEN TECHNOLOGY DUMP SITE ON MARS (2010)

www.youtube.com...
MYSTERIOUS HUMANOID CAUGHT NEXT TO MARS CURIOSITY ROVER

www.youtube.com...
5 MOST MYSTERIOUS PHOTOS FROM MARS

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
looks like an alien/astronaut holding up a wine flask, giving a toast.
If the first thing an alien race does when reaching a new planet is getting #faced, then they can abduct me.
I figure they must throw wild parties.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Use your eyes and notice the human in the space suit, only he isn't wearing a helmet and you can actually make out his short hair. Eyes, they work. No need to play any other game than sight.

And yes we have secret paramilitary group on mars, and clean zero point energy and what they're doing with humans on this planet is obscene and they need jail time and the world straightened out into a level one civilization that values both Mom and Dad's energies, both Equality AND Freedom.

edit on 26-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Use your eyes and notice the human in the space suit, only he isn't wearing a helmet and you can actually make out his short hair. Eyes, they work. No need to play any other game than sight

Well, I know enough to know my eyes alone should not be trusted. I understand that looking at 2-D shadows of 3-D objects can be deceiving. That's why I went beyond looking at the 2-D shadow and looked at the 3-D rover to see if anything on the rover could be casting the shadows.

First, the OP's image of the shadow that you say is a guy in a spacesuit:

Here is a picture of a working test model of the rover taken here on Earth. The instrument pack at the end of the arm is noted:

Here is a picture of the shadow made by the instrument pack at the end of the arm while in the stowed position. It's very similar to what the OP's image says is a "guy with the space and backpack", but is not as elongated due to a different sun angle. This image is from the front hazcam, taken on Sol 53.

Full Size Source Image, Sol 53

Here is another picture of the shadow made by the instrument pack at the end of the arm. This one is in the unstowed position, and the instrument pack is flipped around, so the shadow of the instrument that looks like a guy with a spacesuit and backpack is on the right instead of the left (as it was in the OP's image and my image from Sol 53). This image was taken by the front hazcam on Sol 286:

Full Size Source Image, Sol 268

edit on 1/26/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join