It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleasure...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sex is the ultimate pleasure, no doubt about that.

But sometimes other daily small things become extreme pleasure.

Some hours ago i started feeling cold, my body started shaking, my feet turned to ice, but at the same time i was sweating a lot.

I know the drill, anxiety attack coming in. Normally i will just ride them off making some music, playing a game or something, or find the reason and eliminate it.

This time because i was cold, i decided to take a hot shower.......And BOOM!!!

As soon as i stepped under the showerhead of hot water, my head exploded in a fireworks of pleasure.
I will spare you of the details of me rocking around under my relatively small showerhead for an hour, trying to catch every drop to cover my body
but that was awesome .

Best shower ever, perfect timing, and my anxiety is pretty much gone.

Now, thats all... Have a nice day, and a nice shower, and don't forget, water heals, especially hot water

edit on 23-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thank god i dont know what you look like, because then this would be pretty nasty thread.
No offence but you know what i mean...

Anyhoo well done on your new discovery

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I'm a handsome guy, don't worry....

But, yeah maybe to much info

It wasn't actually a new discovery...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sometimes, when I have to pee really, really bad, peeing is the ultimate pleasure, for the moment. But what you say is totally true!
My hands and feet freeze when I get anxious, and my ideal pleasure then would be to crawl into a mound of freshly dried clothes, that are almost steaming from the dryer. I've never had that pleasure, but I do keep a heating pad around!
Thanks for the reminder to see the little things as great!
edit on 23-1-2015 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Awesome

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's the little things in life isn't it??

Me? I love, love, love, to do yard work when it's scorching hot outside only to come in and jump in the shower. That is indeed heavenly bliss. You get sweaty, dirty, and tired and in just a few brief moments it's all going down the drain.

It feels and smells like accomplishment.

And I am a woman.
Nothing wrong you you or your hands getting dirty by hard labor.

edit on 1/23/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

True true...been there done that

Lived on a small island in an old farmhouse for ten years, miss it so much, lives in the city now.

A little of every farm animal you could imagine, and the garden...Oh..that pleasure of hard work, and on top a nice shower MMmm...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a hot shower is almost metaphysical. Sometimes, when the water hits my head just right and trickles down my scalp, i get flashes of bright colors in my eyes. My vision cuts out momentarily and is taken over by brightly colored shapes that look exactly like a cross section of a brain, moving fast in a 3d model. its like my neurons short circuit, and my sight is taken over by nerve impulses from my brain. A purely shamanic experience.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes, it's almost as if we communicate with the water in a meditative way, transferring energy and "hidden knowledge".

Very nice

edit on 23-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
A nice massage after a day of hard work is awesome. Knocks me out every time.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have chronic migraine so painkillers of any kind are out, and recently, I've started having the chronic response to the muscle relaxers I was using. Since I also have a bone spur in my neck that sometimes pinches the hell out of the nerve that runs out of my neck into my shoulder and down my left arm ... Yeah, life sucks.

So, the most intense release sometimes from that pain?

Hot shower ... so hot it almost scorches. OMG! Just getting under that hot and letting it run down the base of my skull/back of my neck. The release is so sudden and so immediate ... OMG, yessssss.

top topics

join