It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave zero - a revision from an Italian point of view vs Meyer proposal - March 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Care to share your alternative to TWZ?
Because I got stuck, there has to be a mathmetical constant, or anything usefull, but all I get, is a wild mixture of text and a few numbers and also: I suck at maths.
But it definetly feels like the intervalls of repetition get shorter with each event-echo. Like a pendulum slowly zeroing in.
What would that mean? Equilibrium, the end of the world is the end of a history repetition cycle?
Funny how it also falls together with the year of the light, the predicted appearance of the last Messiah, 60 days after Sharons dead, this Rabbi "whats-his name" made and the latest peek of hegemonial battles over Europe and ME.
So far it seems this streams where divided and now they seem to fall in line. No more one event at a time, seperated, by spiritual, historical and scientific advances, but all at once.
Not very strong this theory though, because I can't put it in a table, or formula, or anything, without huge exceptions.
Whatever someone else has found or was playing with regarding this, please share all you got.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Perhaps you are more mathematical than you know! The numbers themselves are just hollow echoes of what we are trying to figure out. I would love to know what type of systems we might be using in a thousand years. The patterns we describe with numbers, however, are a Frontier for exploration. We kind of "go there" with Planck units.

As for actually sharing my own ideas.. I don't feel ATS is the best place to do that. Maybe if I can come up with some really creative story telling elements.

Beyond that, I am hoping zagari shares more from their perspective. If not though, old threads are pretty extensive and in depth.

Maybe the constant you speak about applies to all movement through space and time and such knowledge may not be appropriate for humanities current stage.

You are clever though, love reading your thoughts on this

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

What if it is not "just" the Ching, with 384, but you have to consider the sun year, with 365 and the lunar year with 354, that would give you an average of 367,67 so 368?
Or you have to treat them like waves and see where they amplify and cancel each other? But I don't know, I would love to find a data table, or something, not just screenshots. And then I'd love to have a crew of mathmaticians to see what date is what in what timeline. You know month/day/year/duration/event each in Ching, solar and lunar. Also a bigger & better computer...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

OK, Zagari, could you at least give us a link to your forum or something?
Some of us do read Italian, you know.
So far, I've only found the www.nibiru2012.it forum, but the thread about the "onda temporale" ends in 2012.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am now questioning the characteristics of a truly 'Novelty' point or event...
it would seem to me that a 'Novelty' would be something which causes a new paradigm to blossom...
as opposed to an odd event (not a Novelty) which springs forth from a disintegrating paradigm.

I would suggest that the 911 event (if it was indeed a false flag) was a result of the Entropy of a disintegrating system and therefore Not a Novelty
...just as a future resource rationing of non-GMO foods, water, and complete dystopian control of all aspects of a police-state social order would Not be 'Novelty' but an extreme form of decay...

I might suggest that 29 June 2014, some 75 days after the start of the present blood-moon Tetrad, would be a Novelty event---
As that date officially began the 'Caliphate' and the resulting 'Jihad' (existential war) against every ideology that is not specifically Radical Sunni Muslim...
The creation of the Caliphate allows the Muslims to wage war on the world instead of the pre-Caliphate condition which limited 'Jihad' to a protective/defensive position against the forces that sought to contain or imperil Islam...
The presence of a Caliphate (aka: Islamic State) then allows for the Jihadists to kill with abandon, commit atrocities for the reason of just creating overwhelming fear and the resulting Chaos, to create the mindless confusion and terror which is supposed to create the world conditions which demand the return of the Mahdi to establish a global rule of Islam

'Novelty' needs to be defined a lot better in my opinion
nuclear bomb development/testing led to Hiroshima
OKC & 911 were not Novelty events in my viewpoint, but rather the disintegration of the existing world order

thanks for hearing me out
edit on th30142901566514472015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

very good point. maybe we can call it dwarf novelty till we really know how we want to define the term.
And we are talking huge time periods so maybe there are other effects we would have to look closer at, when we want to define what influences are needed to built up to a real novelty event. Maybe really planetary-huge, very slow moving but deep impacts.
And because I was thinking about the life span of a human, or even generation in relation to global events, like ice ages and such: what if big novelty events, like the extinction of the dinosaurs, are aprupt and fast in global terms but in relative history it would indeed be possible the extinction took place over thousands of years. Humans could have lived with dinosaurs, because the question is, since there seem to be dinosaur roots in so so many of our fellow animals, why not also in us? Like the birds. Horses maybe. Maybe we just didn't find it. Sorry, off topic drift.
But still the novelty maybe doesn't look like one, because it is slow moving. That's why it seems to spiral so out of control. I mean "comes so close to zero".

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zagari

I gather the current refugee crisis that is swamping Europe hasn't been detected?
Believe it or not, I am not being disingenous.
I didn't exactly believe in this thing, but I was genuinely curious and almost hopeful that there would be something to it. The universe, after all, is based on "mathematics".

Has anyone who have been doing these calculations noticed anything relevant to the current situation in Europe?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join