It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Future Drug Makes 8 Hours Seem Like 1000 Years!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The thing is.....

IT would have to be like you say woudlnt it?

think about it, in your percieved 1000 year experience, you wouldnt be able to see any movies for example. there are not enough movies, or, the perception between u and reality are so radically different that you cannot really comprehend things outside of your own mind.

it hard to explain...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I think this is actually scary, think about being one with your brain for a thousand years instead of the normal 7 hours you give it when sleeping.. Dantes inferno in reality.. Nope I'd rather take a normal sentence

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Kind of make me wonder of how long this drug has actually been out there. Has the government had this in their arsenal for Gitmo or other secret prisons and used as intel or torture chambers like water boarding?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Kind of make me wonder of how long this drug has actually been out there. Has the government had this in their arsenal for Gitmo or other secret prisons and used as intel or torture chambers like water boarding?

Yeah this could most likely have countless black projects uses, for brain washing and other similar mind altering techniques. . . . . .

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join