It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is not "void". God is not "emptiness". God is not "everything". - these are deceptions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Low energy spirits (darkness) fell into low energy. They were born of God/Light/Love/Brilliance/Warmth but lowered to darkness and a lack of love. God did not create evil/low energy it is a result of lowering their own reception of Love.

God is The Beginning and The End. The Light has overcome the darkness and darkness will be gone as the Fire/Light/Love/Energy fills it.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

Sorry! Didn't/don't mean to distract anyone! But we CAN agree to disagree!

And yes, IT did/does give us the choice to choose High vibration, (Love, Appreciation, Gratitude, Forgiveness, Tolerance, Compassion, etc.) Or Low vibration, and you can choose that which brings you down; here in the Sandbox, where it is possible, you are free and can choose these things which lower your vibration. (Fear, Sadness, Hatred, Shame, Guilt, Envy, etc.)

In Lak'ech
edit on 23-1-2015 by MidNight sun because: Clarification,

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Darkness would not exist without light. Light needs darkness to polarize.

Duality.

This world needs conflict to sort the good-hearted from the cruel.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Ah, free will. Okay.

But then that freedom must come with some portion of separation... a pat on the head and our first year at college, so-to-speak... and He forgot to put funds in some folks' accounts... but hey, mysterious plans for our own good growth.. .sure.

Tough love is tough, after all... and seeing the big cosmic plan is also tough for us not-so-gods. I still don't get why He set up a portion of creation for failure and separation then... must've known, being his defining quality... or not.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

There is nothing mysterious about it. Switch is on or off. The Light shines or not. The Truth is revealed clearly through deception as Light is seen in the dark.

It's not "tough" love. Love is patient and kind. But with much confusion people may think cruelty is love

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't mean to overtake the thread, so if I overstep my bounds, let me know.

Tough love would describe our creator well.

How would we learn, if not on our own? If we were guided the entire way, we'd come away as children.

Thus, free will. We are granted the choice.

We can CHOOSE to harbor hatred, and live a life of loneliness.

Or, we can choose to forgive, and live a life of peace. Literally, a new view.

You can torment yourself, or live for others.

Once you pick the path of others, a whole world opens up.

It IS amazing. I promise.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

That's the whole point. There's a Biblical saying: " in order to enter the kingdom of heaven you must become as little children".

Domination, pain, suffer is not God's plan. Eternal Peace is God's plan. People choose separation to live without Light/Love.

War is definitely against God's plans. These things come from a lower consciousness/fallen state of being.

Let God raise your Spirit. Return to love and light.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Void doesnt exist. That is what scientists don't understand. Its like a woman who was born blind, who saw during her NDE and could describe the world and colors accurately, said in an interview. This is paraphrased, for the exact words are gone, but she said that people assume blind see blackness, but that's a color too in a sense. Being totally blind means that sense perception is gone altogether and you don't see, black or anything, its non existent and its hard for someone to understand.

Void is the same thing, it doesnt exist.

In a religious way when using Void we mean, a time out place. But its not empty. There is no real emptiness, there is always something else, and something else, and again something else, in infinity. That we are limited to seeing a tiny amount of what is around us does not make it void.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Isn't God the dude with long white hair and beard, wearing a white robe sitting on a white throne?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It may come from a fallen state of being but once it was a part of God. All the "evil" lower dimensional beings are gods creations too, I think a lot of them would be pissed to know you think about them like this

I don't think everything is as black
And white as your painting it to be.

Pain and suffering are an integral part of learning as a human being, these things were put here for a reason --- everyone needs to experience them to grow. Even your soul must go through pain and darkness to ascend

a reply to: arpgme

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2015 by Boomy327 because: Double post

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
See I think that's what we really need to define here haha. Are we talking about angry Santa clause Christian God or eternal architect of the universe?!!

a reply to: HUMBLEONE

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

It's actually a throne of Saphire.

…25And there came a voice from above the expanse that was over their heads; whenever they stood still, they dropped their wings. 26Now above the expanse that was over their heads there was something resembling a throne, like lapis lazuli in appearance; and on that which resembled a throne, high up, was a figure with the appearance of a man. 27Then I noticed from the appearance of His loins and upward something like glowing metal that looked like fire all around within it, and from the appearance of His loins and downward I saw something like fire; and there was a radiance around Him.…

“O afflicted, storm-tossed one, who has not been consoled : Behold, I will set down gems as your [flooring] stones and lay your foundation with sapphires.” (Isaiah 54:11)

God is a Gem collector. And really really love Crystals.

Sapphire Throne connection The startling truth behind the story of the Ten Commandments. The prophet Moses (i.e. Moshe) was given two brilliant cubes of sapphire with the commandments bored from one side to the other. When the cubes were put up in front of his shining face they would appear in the sky for all Israel to read. PLEASE NOTE: The following article was written by Jason C.N. Jordan and originally published at: www.flyingchariotministries.com... “Sapphire Throne Ministries” has received permission from Mr. Jordan to re-post it. www.sapphirethroneministries.com... www.facebook.com... & sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com...

“O afflicted, storm-tossed one, who has not been consoled : Behold, I will set down gems as your [flooring] stones and lay your foundation with sapphires.” (Isaiah 54:11)

When the Prophet Moshe, A’aron, his sons and the seventy elders ascended Mount Sinai to meet with Elohim (G-d), the Torah notes the unique condition of the terrain beneath Him as He walked. “Moshes and A’aron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up and saw the Elohim of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.” (Exodus 24:9-10).

The stones or pavement of sapphire described in Exodus 24:10 relates the effect Elohim had on the earth of Mount Sinai, when He stepped off His throne. Thus the stone that was prepared for the Ten Commandments had to have been sapphire. To think that YHWH etched His chief eternal commands of the Torah on anything else other than this material, denies basic deductive reasoning espoused directly from the text. Exodus 24:12; “Elohim said to Moshe, ‘Come up to me on the mountain and stay here, and I will give you the cubes of stone, with the law and commands I have written for their instruction.”

More from the sources here

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Rocks are awesome. And super-pretty. God's a pretty cool cat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join