It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Email Shows Gov. Nixon Ordered National Guard OUT OF FERGUSON Before Riots & Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
By the way I live in Ferguson, Mo

BREAKING: Email Shows Gov. Nixon Ordered National Guard OUT OF FERGUSON Before Riots & Destruction www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
With big money backing the protests, I believe it. Have to portray them as evil and angry if you need an excuse to come down hard.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
With big money backing the protests, I believe it. Have to portray them as evil and angry if you need an excuse to come down hard.

Wait,so if he ordered them out , then hes bad.......

And if he ordered them to stay to provide security and restore order, then he looks like a racist , police state supporting jerk using the military to oppress, and ends up looking bad.......

How exactly does he not come out of this looking like a douche then?
edit on 1/22/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/23/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

How exactly does he not coming out of this looking like a douche then?

Douches tend to look like douches whatever they do and its not so much what they do, its how that do it that makes them douchey.

No idea who this bloke is but since hes a politician I think its safe to assume that he is in fact a Douche

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: knightrider078
By the way I live in Ferguson, Mo

'I like your first line, if it has 'fos' at the end I woulkda lost it. after all, its your hood

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Ferguson Mayor James Knowles told local FOX 2 anchors late on Monday night, November 25, 2014, that he had repeatedly requested the National Guard during the rioting and looting… But his requests were ignored by state Democratic leaders.

Big Damage

No wonder it was broadcast live and in color !!!!

This was a suspicion at the time right here on ATS

IMO, the whole deal was scripted.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly, Knowles went on Fox News the next day and was very pissed by their cowardly action that made businesses burned looted again the 2nd time.
Infowars has the video on their site search Obama orders Nat guard to stand down.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knightrider078

How is this "Breaking News"??

We knew this the first night of the rioting after the grand jury returned a no-bill. Missouri's Lt. Governor said this.

join