It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ATS iPad users? Browser question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I know iPads are buggy, but does anyone out there that frequents ats have any advise for, or favorite browsers that don't have these issues?

I will go to the " new" button on the header.
The list opens fine, but when I scroll down, the header pops back onto the screen at the top after 2 seconds. This is incredibly annoying, because it shifts all the threads down one spot, so I either have to wait 2-3 seconds to select story, or it switches to the wrong story directly above it, right before I select it.

I am also having problems with the screen scrolling slowly by itself while in threads. This is new in the past 2 days.

Ipad 4 gen w Mercury browser.

Any advise is appreciated!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I use safari and while I do notice a slight delay with the nav bar loading I've gotten used to it. I agree, it is annoying though. I've never seen a story scroll by itself though

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'll use the Mercury Browser when Safari starts goin' crazy.You can find it in the APP Store

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Another vote for the Mercury browsers here. I have a PC but only use my iPad. I have tried safari, chrome, Firefox, astro, opera, and gwhiz for the iPad and none of them compare to the Mercury browser IMO.

I don't get the force closes, it's super fast, it plays flash, etc. it took me about 30 minutes of using it to actually go and pay for it.

I can't say enough good things about it compared to all of the others... And no. I don't work for them. I'm lucky if I can fix anything remotely techy on my PC, android phone, or iPad. So I suppose that speaks to the ease of use as well. It's easy to use.

Just get it. You will like it.

top topics

join