It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not create an I am God forum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

When I get apprehensive I like to mock people so that I can feel better about myself too.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
I COMMAND that it will not be so .

Is it really that easy?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: Majic

would they still require moderators?

What is a god without angels?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

When I get apprehensive I like to mock people so that I can feel better about myself too.

When YOU become apprehensive YOU like to mock People to feel better about yourself (do not include me). Why in a state of the fear (of unknowingness) would you think/attempt to attack another that is in process of discovering itself; and believe you have bettered yourself (you defeated); by a one up man ship flawed ego based assumption. You can not possibly think you have any ownership or are the better of another's beings soul. You might think so; but I would recheck future outcome of the initial presumption (hindsight is good, foresight even better).
edit on 22-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: Majic

would they still require moderators?

What is a god without angels?

What is God without ANGLES to describe itself?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Is it really that easy?

Yes it is . Now if you can excuse me i have smiting and creating stuff to do .

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

But even bad publicity is good publicity. Imagine the amount of clicks and visits ATS would receive if there was a "I am ______" forum!

Of course I'm sure the mods would be twice as busy dealing with the frauds, charlatans, fakes and delusional. That's one of the many downsides. And then I'm sure some on the net would then view the site as a platform for false prophets.

Its just an innocent platform; not the more dangerous "SOAPBOX" scenario (someone decides to bring in the carnival atmosphere, the rides (tilt-a-whirl, scrambler, the deadly Ferris wheel). Could be called a teeder todder of opinion. God Sits as equal on both sides of the fulcrum point.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Is it really that easy?

Yes it is . Now if you can excuse me i have smiting and creating stuff to do .

Here is some advice; think about what you actually had/have to smite (was it/is it REALLY necessary) and are the costs to rebuild your demolition worth an extravagant expenditure including but not excluding brand new infrastructure (did you decimate all governing systems of human creation as well). I can help.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

OK i am not god , that job has to much unpaid overtime .

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

OK i am not god , that job has to much unpaid overtime .

That job of "God" is overrated in the first place (no one in their right mind would do this); no one believes your position, you are self proclaimed (not elected to office). As a volunteer have no credence, no billion dollar backing/elected to an official post. God as human has a way to go to convince anyone it exists (did not even think about the overtime hours).

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Let those that think they are prophets or the IAM duke it out with each other; not to be confused with RFT or CiR. This Forum SERIOUS business (no weakness, deflated footballs allowed). Noticed a trend over the last 2 years and those people are banned (why).

Rules: They have to sign up to enter the contest; they get one big post each to give their pitch; no comments allowed. At the end we all vote for the winner. The winner gets to post his/her address so we can, at our discretion, attend his/her church services. All participants are thereafter banned for life.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well I am an indigo child and all this fighting over Gods makes my vibes feel icky, can't we all be gods together

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Good morning from one God, to all other gods and goddesses!

c(_) *sip*

This is one hell of a cup of coffee!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why not create a mental illness forum instead?

Why create two identical forums?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sly Angles (arch) speaking on 'be-half' of, waiting on the slot to slide into (approved or otherwise) to peddle the inflation of ego/unbridled origami of 'Truth as this god sees it'...

...although, finding dusty jewels, and blowing the crud off their facets has been a revelation in and of itself...I admire the humility to see oneself 'embedded' in the detritus (please excuse the derogatory nature of that word) and willing to add to illumination - in whatever polarity...

As a sub-sub-subset of a site portal - 'I am a god' not creating my own site (and topic headers/threads) seems almost comical...can't afford the time/outlay to build a boat - can I use yours to sail upon this ocean?

Venue provided - audience is listening - I love stand-up (or sit-down)...funster club is open for business...

Å99

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Let those that think they are prophets or the IAM duke it out with each other; not to be confused with RFT or CiR. This Forum SERIOUS business (no weakness, deflated footballs allowed). Noticed a trend over the last 2 years and those people are banned (why).

Rules: They have to sign up to enter the contest; they get one big post each to give their pitch; no comments allowed. At the end we all vote for the winner. The winner gets to post his/her address so we can, at our discretion, attend his/her church services. All participants are thereafter banned for life.

Well, those rules are a problem/tiresome YES (what to do). Sign up to enter is good. That one big post (ONLY ONE) rides the 'crazy train' (always thinking reel it back a bit), don't put all your cards on table at once. I have seen this; 9 threads posted in two hours by one person (and they make sense just no time to process the WORDS). Genius in the action of hamstringing itself. We could vote on the winner; who convinces best. The 'banning rule' would chase away the 'faint hearted' as a vetting process.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: muse7
Why not create a mental illness forum instead?

Why create two identical forums?

Mental illness contains many categorizations so not identical or specific to those attracted to the knowledge higher spiritual realms allow, or rote religious dogmatic systems of belief. Would have to be a least 100 identical forums AT THE SAME TIME launched (not at all confusing) to those that can pick through the camouflage.
edit on 23-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Well I am an indigo child and all this fighting over Gods makes my vibes feel icky, can't we all be gods together

We can. Congratulations you recognize yourself as an indigo child.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
Sly Angles (arch) speaking on 'be-half' of, waiting on the slot to slide into (approved or otherwise) to peddle the inflation of ego/unbridled origami of 'Truth as this god sees it'...

...although, finding dusty jewels, and blowing the crud off their facets has been a revelation in and of itself...I admire the humility to see oneself 'embedded' in the detritus (please excuse the derogatory nature of that word) and willing to add to illumination - in whatever polarity...

Its called the backdoor 'shoe horn tactic'; you think you are being fitted for shoes (some salesman uses a clumsy metal gizmo with measurements) you didn't realize you were actually being fitted for Hermes/Mercury's winged heels. Angles are crucial to the arch (keystone center). Cleaning the facets of the soul is paramount; (if you need pyrotechnics as well go for it). SHINE.

akushla99: As a sub-sub-subset of a site portal - 'I am a god' not creating my own site (and topic headers/threads) seems almost comical...can't afford the time/outlay to build a boat - can I use yours to sail upon this ocean?

Venue provided - audience is listening - I love stand-up (or sit-down)...funster club is open for business...

Å99

You can use my sails anytime (I have a lot in storage, would those from an 18th century British Ship of Line Frigate be okay?) Not sure if this venue is café style but I can adapt to audience demands. Social experiment?

edit on 23-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yep - the shoehorn method, star peg in square hole, footbinders 'r' us...Angles needed (the least of our adjustments in 23D)...folk forget (it's not a criticism, just the environment)...I have always been amused at the transformation of 'arch' to 'sly'...hidden, inconspicuous, mysterious, esoteric...and if it achieves anything, polishing the facets is what is being done...I'm 'with' you...SHINE!

We may not all have the timing worked out (but the sparkle off those facets are obvious) and the vessel needs a form of propulsion (rudders inadequate for same)...ingenious spirit encased, can always use a 'borrow'...in the end, I'm helping myself out...and all being family, there we can keep it - sister sister...

Appreciated the ADD, ('social experiment)...immense petrie dishes...
Perhaps not cafe style (I think you're right) but you never know who'll walk in the door...unannounced health inspectors, expert critics and such...

As always, much appreciated...

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join