It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not create an I am God forum

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Let those that think they are prophets or the IAM duke it out with each other; not to be confused with RFT or CiR. This Forum SERIOUS business (no weakness, deflated footballs allowed). Noticed a trend over the last 2 years and those people are banned (why).
edit on 22-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Because inviting the delusional to "spread the word" in an I Am God Forum would soon see it descend into a vicious "You Need Your Medication" Forum.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Oh but come on, godwars is always interesting. but I think a I am God should also be a I am an alien forum together..then they can fight as to who is the actual apotheosis of life.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Because inviting the delusional to "spread the word" in an I Am God Forum would soon see it descend into a vicious "You Need Your Medication" Forum.
Stop this talk right now. Jesus was not delusional (he knew he was a fairy tale being all along).

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Today America needs the services of a truly enlightened being we need to know the air speed velocity and weight of both a 13psi and 15psi football and which one gives the advantage,such are the spiritual questions of the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Or better yet, a psych test prior to membership.
People in the aforementioned category scare the cr@p outa me.

In dog I trust😄

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Oh but come on, godwars is always interesting. but I think a I am God should also be a I am an alien forum together..then they can fight as to who is the actual apotheosis of life.

God Wars would be infinitely interesting (humans playing out their version of God; as they believe themselves to be IT). Charlie, this is one forum suggested; and aliens are not allowed entry UNLESS its called "GOD VS ALIEN".

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
True gods can create their own forums.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Today America needs the services of a truly enlightened being we need to know the air speed velocity and weight of both a 13psi and 15psi football and which one gives the advantage,such are the spiritual questions of the 21st century.

Definitely; we also need to know how the Patriots (using a LAZER SOUND device frequency band scanner)was able to listen in on all of the Colts plays beforehand and reacted as if THEY KNEW the plays BEFOREHAND *ITS IMPOSSIBLE* (unless you realize all helmets have a listening/recieveing =device of some sort that can be hacked). I think I AM GOD! (ILL FORMED OR GENIOUS) forum would finally put to bed some questions we may have regarding our creator. We just have to listen the read, not even have to waste time commenting; as its pure information (known only to the Gods talking amongst themselves) but we are listening in with GRAVE caution: (hey, that was just the sound of a whale breaching DONT PANIC).

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

HAHA!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

would they still require moderators?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Honestly, some of the best, funniest & most informative threads are from the "higher powers"...

But I do fear that if that was a consistent theme of ATS it would soon get to a stage where it becomes a war for Stars in the battle of wits and who can degrade the OP the fastest...

& in all fairness, from what I see around here, not many would believe them anyways...
& it could lead to people feeling persecuted or ganged up on...

We'd have to imagine a percentage would actually be delusional, & anything perceived derogatory could be negative on their already fragile psyche...

I know I'm sounding boring and all, but I think sometimes we forget their is a human on the other side of each message we read...
I'd hate for people to become suicidal because of a bit of banter that they couldn't decypher.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
True gods can create their own forums.

So you are saying there would be a 'conflict of interest'.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Can you add the god talks to me ones?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

But even bad publicity is good publicity. Imagine the amount of clicks and visits ATS would receive if there was a "I am ______" forum!

Of course I'm sure the mods would be twice as busy dealing with the frauds, charlatans, fakes and delusional. That's one of the many downsides. And then I'm sure some on the net would then view the site as a platform for false prophets.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Can you add the god talks to me ones?

Why not; could include "God speaks to me" as a sub forum (different icon) RULES APPLY.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why not create a mental illness forum instead?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

To be honest I doubt that's who the ownership want to attract.

And as I said above, I'd take into consideration the persons psyche being dealt a negative blow.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why not create a mental illness forum instead?

Because the human, as Gods expression has not pointed the finger at itself; (naming names) has not been diagnosed (no reputable psychiatrists on board yet).

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I COMMAND that it will not be so .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join