It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some videos showing media manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I saw the first video posted and the additional videos were posted in the thread. Rather illuminating.

So provoke the guy until he gets pissed, then paint him as an angry Muslim. I'd be an angry Muslim to if you called me a f-ing terrorist.

At least the camerman got fired. But I would be willing to bet that was only after a ton of public outrage and that secretly his bosses actually wanted to give him a promotion.

This one really bothered me too. You see a little black kid on a piece about gun violence. The little guy says when he's grown up he wants to have a gun. Then they cut away to another interview. Too bad right after that the kid says he wants a gun because he wants to be a cop.

Here's a longer one.

So we have to rely on the media to report on the media lying. Fun times.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Its up their with MSNBC editing the 911 tapes in the Travon Martin fiasco.

Apparently the "media" feels they can create the issues to their own agenda and then push it as something its not.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That is another shining example.

If there is no controversy, manufacture some. Then by the time people realize they were duped they're already firmly in one camp or the other and won't budge.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I think this sums it all up -

"News" media has merged with daytime talk shows into what we have now.

edit on 22-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The problem is Domo, the people still believe everything that is spoon fed to them by these deceitful stations. It's not just news, but all forms of media. Everything that is blasted on the fatbox, is manipulated in way or another to suit an idea, agenda or mindset.

People still willingly pay to watch it, so the companies still get paid to make fake stories for them to soak up.

Why they aren't able to prosecute for slander or libel is beyond me...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

This raises a question.

Is the News media, just like the government, to blame for lying to the people or are the people to blame for not doing anything to correct it?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Why they aren't able to prosecute for slander or libel is beyond me...

I thought I recently read something about Fox claiming it wasn't a news source, but entertainment to skirt certain things.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i believe these videos belong here, they demonstrate how scripted our MSM is, i think this proves outright how mindless our news anchors are, all handed the same script all reading it line by line from one station to another, no independent thought or investigation at all. very telling. while the videos are attempting humor, i think this demonstration of the reality of our situation is far to tragic to laugh at.

ETA-
oh yeah another video which demonstrates how mindless our news anchors are nowadays

this occurred in 2013 an Asiana flight crash landed at an airport in san francisco, the news station was given a phony list of names of the pilots on board the flight, the list of names is so blatantly phony the only way this news anchor could have possibly read this whole list out loud to a camera without realizing how phony the names are is if she was completely without thought operating much like a robot does, just read the words on the teleprompter, have no thought.

edit on 1/23/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/23/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

This is the prime reason I watch very little of the "opinions and commentary" which is shown by American media.
Yea! I know it's an arab station but I have started watching Aljazerra over the past few weeks. Atleast, so far, they seem to be reporting news rather than the "propaganda" I hear from the rest.
I have also found a couple of foriegn channels on the web which have English sub-titles.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Good thread. It's amazing how easily I get fooled by the media manipulation,
it's quite scary

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

What is more frightening is the fact that a comedian late night show host is pointing out the blatant use of the same distracting headlines all over the nation....and the people laugh it off as some sort of twisted joke.

Those Conan videos are very telling of the public perception. The laugh track in the background, the exact phrases repeated all across the nation, and the wording of the same stories. We know that media is controlled and manipulated to cater to audiences, but now we have proof that the "higher ups" want nothing more than to feed us the same garbage, day in and day out.

The real question is: Why?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Haha, okay I must admit of course it is a serious case not worth laughing about. But I am laughing at the utter ridiculousness of the situation. The video of the musilim father was pretty illuminating as you might call it, however that of the 4 year old was utter ridiculous. Nothing more to say than that.

Thanks for sharing, most of us already know it of the horrific media editing and corruption, however some videos to refresh the mind never hurt.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good thread Domo.
I spent the last 2 days finding out just how fake it all is.
All of MSM is bought and paid for elite propaganda.
Here is a good history of elite control and good examples of fake news.

Here is a perfect example of a fake interview in a "war zone"

A famous CNN fake report

another CNN

MSNBC lies and propaganda

They all love the green screen

The first hour long documentary is the one EVERYONE should watch.
It explains how ALL the 6 owners or whatever are all in the CFR, and how they even intentionally use opposing networks to keep the sheeple angry and distracted.
I was going to post FOX lies also but there is enough info about that here already.

I could have posted 50 more videos easy, but if people REALLY want truth it is out there.
Sadly, I think many enjoy playing the game of the elites, it is easier than facing reality.
Turn the TV OFF

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Appreciate you all contributing other examples.

I have to admit it's pretty easy to zone out and not realize what your watching.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Came across this video that is a classic example of media BS.
And a good excuse to bump thread.
Funny how media BS threads and elite pedophile threads fall by the wayside so quickly.

Research media and members of council on foreign relations, CFR.
edit on 1 26 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join