It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #34: EMF Sensitivity Syndrome Is Nothing But Junk Science and Misinformation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

First you have to see that high ph is acidic. Having a high ph is toxic.

Then you have to understand that our bodies burn sugars for energy. Most everything breaks down into sugars in our bodies. carbs and fat.

It has already been established by bedlam the previous page that cells produce an electric charge.(you likely already know) That charge has emf that is produced with the electric. That is where the question is. Perhaps the emf is a type of communication between the cells? You will not find many links on the last part other than maybe the one provided by quantam on the last page.

The first two points are pretty basic stuff. I really do not have theband with to teach school nor would i make a good teacher but i can simply point you.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

First you have to see that high ph is acidic.
First, you are incorrect.
www.edu.pe.ca...

nor would i make a good teacher
Unless you want to teach misinformation.
edit on 1/29/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

First you have to see that high ph is acidic. Having a high ph is toxic.

Well, that's just backwards, but your body acts to correct for pH being out of range. Unless you're drinking lye or battery acid.

Then you have to understand that our bodies burn sugars for energy. Most everything breaks down into sugars in our bodies. carbs and fat.

Fat doesn't break down into sugar. Your cells can metabolize fatty acids as well. And ketone bodies.

It has already been established by bedlam the previous page that cells produce an electric charge.(you likely already know)

I believe I said that bone was piezoelectric. There's a difference. But a number of cells do have Na/K pumps and thus have a net charge.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

you are correct and someone with a ph of 7 on average should remember that.

More to the point is that both extremes are unhealthy.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Actually stored fat is broke down to sugars.

You are not wrong though we can burn more than just sugar for energy. This is much of the cause of obiesity.

You steered away from the point that sugars are used as energy in the body and that is the part that has merit.

Now the question is what communication methoed is used in the body to share info between cells? The information is chemical but communication is not always.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
kinda crazy but i just seen an ad on tv for a item that is digitally controlled that sends out what has to be emf to heal bones and joint pain. Oh and they say it works!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: humanityrising
How do "Orgonite Towers Busters" outperform Tiger Rocks?

Well, I heard if you mix them together you get tigorgonite, the most powerful of all. Those rashy boils will be gone in no time!

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: humanityrising
You should invest in some pretentiousness rocks too then I think...

Hey, they also work to keep non-sequiturs and false causation at bay.

Don't be racist.

There are those who change history by challenging the status quo. And then there are the cackling hyenas that give him or her resistance every step of the way. This you can bet on %100--in a century scientists will look back at us as 'on to something' just as we look at our predecessors. There are plenty of resources at your disposal if you are genuinely interested in the effects EMFs, however it is clear you are not. So scoff away little ones!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Actually it's not. Ketones and fatty acids. You can convert some proteins (inefficiently) to sugars, and the glycerol backbone of fatty acids, again, inefficiently. But your body actually LIKES ketone bodies, and your liver will turn the fatty acids of fat breakdown into ketones for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Lol, good one... Seen a couple of your videos, and they sure are funny...

looking forward to the next one... *climbing back into the faraday cage...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

kinda crazy but i just seen an ad on tv for a item that is digitally controlled that sends out what has to be emf to heal bones and joint pain. Oh and they say it works!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Well, I heard if you mix them together you get tigorgonite, the most powerful of all. Those rashy boils will be gone in no time!

There's something terribly wrong with you. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Actually it's not. Ketones and fatty acids. You can convert some proteins (inefficiently) to sugars, and the glycerol backbone of fatty acids, again, inefficiently. But your body actually LIKES ketone bodies, and your liver will turn the fatty acids of fat breakdown into ketones for you.

Yes you got it.

If you steer away from sugars then introduce them it can be a real high and that is the best way for those cancer treatments to have a chance to work.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

IT WORKS IT WORKS omg that got the nerves reacting. Why did they make it where it is twice as loud

lol here is doc. oz

oz
edit on 29-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

IT WORKS IT WORKS omg that got the nerves reacting. Why did they make it where it is twice as loud

You know someone had to buy that stuff other than for a joke. smh.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

lol here is doc. oz

Gah. A Dr Oz site. I need bleach to get the Kevin Trudeau off me.

Seriously, the guy has Reiki practitioners in the surgery with him. He's one fuzzy orange button short a clown suit.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

One thing I see around here is it seem lots of peoples use the term EMF for an "all usage sauce". Please remember that EMF apply to a broad range of phenomenons. In the case of the dr. Oz transcranial stimulation, it is probably simple direct magnetic induction; a primary loop is pulsed an induce current into brain matter by Foucault loss. This is not the same like radio wave that are TEM waves (well they are also EMF but of a different kind). For most peoples the distinction seem futile but if you want to understand these phenomenons and analyse their effect, you need to know the differences.

Also, off topic, happy that I'm not the only believer here of anti-cancer effect of ketogenic diet. Would be more than happy if you guys would start a new thread specific about Carb/Protein/Lipid metabolism and broad effect of ketone bodies (and pH as well). As I said earlier, it is my belief that high carb diet and increased sucrose/fructose consumption is more cancer causing/promoting than radio waves.

edit on 2015-1-29 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

oic
every single aspect of his being can be nullified because you do not agree with one aspect

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

I am ignorrant of all the different types of emf to some degree. What i see is that emf can contain information that is givin by way of the various types and levels of emf. I think it could be communication. I think matter passing through or created by emf can be specific programming.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand what you mean exactly... The only thing I can say as a "technical" person is 'detail is everything'. You need to understand "things" the classic way using mainstream science, then it will be much easier to considerate all those weird effects.

The problem with science is not science, it is the people doing science that are the problem, from a conspirational point of view.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

I think simply that subjecting things to different types of emf can change their point of view but first we would have to establish thought and communication in those things to know what changes are taking place.

It is like how everything is a product of its enviroment and with cells the enviroment is the emf it is exposed to by other cells

one cell says hey shut down and the messag spreads by emf and not just electric current

compared to human voice the electric in the cell would be the energy used in the vocal cords and the voice would be the emf

On that level very small almost undectable changes would mean different things.

think of the new e-cigs and how they have micro processors that could be imprinting information into the smoke that is actually water vapor. the emf from that would not effect us but the information could interact with dna?

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join