It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi King Abdullah dies aged 91

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

If he's there ... I wouldn't be surprised at all. He is the one who bowed to the King after all.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
I'm sure ISIS is wondering who will fund them now... they just lost one of their benefactors. At least they still have the CIA and Mossad cutting them a check.

Wrong!! Turkey and Saudi funds ISIL. Turkey has made that very obvious lately and Mossad would kill every one of them if they had the chance. They would rather keep Assad in power as they know he is weak rather than some whack job Islamic group that will attack Israel every chance it gets.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Gimme a break ISIS is the spawn of MOSSAD & the CIA.

Charlie i really enjoy reading your posts , so much so that i have fallen of the all Muslims are terrorist bandwagon . However i have one question . I have seen you often say that Isis is the bastard child of the CIA and Israel .Where are you getting your information from to make these claims . The only things that i have found are second hand accounts in less than reliable websites . Thanks in advance .

hutch622
edit on 22-1-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

ISIS comes from Saudi Arabia.

Anyone saying CIA, and Israel is pushing intellectual dishonesty.

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

And it goes back all the way to an earlier post in the thread about FDR when he got in to bed with the House of Saud.

Ibn Saud had conquered most of the Arabian peninsula and consolidated it into one kingdom with the help of the fanatically religious Wahhabi Bedouins, who believed, among other things, that dying in battle was a ticket to paradise, that all images, from pictures to statues, had to be destroyed, that drinking and smoking and singing and dancing were sins punishable by whipping, and so forth.

articles.baltimoresun.com...

The CIA, Israel created nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It's really just a personal assessment to be honest...
Nothing concrete.

Something well known is the original MOSSAD motto;
"For by wise guidance you can wage your war"...

Added to the fact that Israel have yet to offer help in the fight against ISIS...
Despite them being next door in Syria...

Id have thought they'd be more concerned with ISIS than Assad to be honest.

Also the lack of attention ISIS has paid to Israel who is right across the border I'd expect the most heinous Islamic terrorists of all time to have set out a plan to hurt Jewish people, they seem to be content with Muslims & Christians.

The news from the other day of the Israeli Airstike that killed an Iranian and a few Hezbollah fighters who are all busy battling ISIS...
I don't see how that benefits anyone except ISIS...

I threw the CIA in because not much gets by them in the underworld.

You don't have to accept my assessment of the situation though pal...

It's all up in the air for speculation, these are just the conclusions I've come to over the last couple of years.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not only is that a false assumption...

But to believe that the Wahhabi protectors of Mecca are funding "Sunnis" who promised to destroy the Sacred Kaaba is not just naive, but gullible.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Yea in all honesty I know very little about the royal family.

What little I do know came from my father in law who walked away from a job offer in the Royals stables. (he was there working when he and a friend rushed to help people that were hurt in a car accident, they ended up saving a cousin. We're invited to a dinner as thanks, once it came up he was a horse trainer they offered him a wife and a job. His wife would have probably killed him, if he had said yes)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I was hoping that you had something that i could look into for myself . The points that you made are very valid and i am sure there are many questioning Israel's non involvement . I guess it is like the fact that i don't believe we are alone in this universe . That belief is solely based on the overwhelming odds that what happened here has happened elsewhere .

Back on thread .

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: neo96

Not only is that a false assumption...

But to believe that the Wahhabi protectors of Mecca are funding "Sunnis" who promised to destroy the Sacred Kaaba is not just naive, but gullible.

yeah, but... that's if you believe everything ISIS and Saudi say.

Just because ISIS say they are a sunni movement doesn't mean its true. I mean, they say they are the rulers of the next caliphate and are messengers for god etc all that nonsense..

If indeed this was a operation run by the saudi's, then ISIS declaring they are sunni's is exactly how you believe it would happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Many official statements are planned and controlled opposition.

Keeps the average person in a state of confusion and false hope.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's defintely true, in fact I've often said that because Al Bagdhadi wasn't elected by Shura he couldn't possibly be a Sunni Caliph.

I've had feelings they may just be Wahhabi in disguise, but their declaration that they would destroy the Kaaba brought me to the realisation they're not even Muslim.

That leaves only a few options in the region who would want it to appear that they are...

I guess that's where the speculation begins.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Definitely xuenchen...

But as a propaganda and recruitment piece of controlled opposition...

Plans on destroying the Kaaba won't win any hearts in the Muslim world when to visit the Holy Mosque is one of the 5 Pillars Muhammad gave to us...

So as far as controlled opposition goes... That control now goes into the hands of a different group altogether...

It's up to everyone else to come to their own conclusions on that.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I'm sure some will cheer.... Personally i prefer the devil we know.

Personally i say good riddance. Your actually defending a tyrant that has ruled the Arabs for more then 200 years or so. How very Democratic.
edit on 23-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
On the topic of Saudi Arabian royal succession, i do hope it remains a peaceful affair. Any rifts could lead to a disastrous situation for not only Saudi Arabia, but for the wider Muslim world as well.

On the topic of IS, i do not believe them to be a product of Israel and the USA. Nor do i believe they are directly funded by Saudi Arabia. IS' history can be traced to the events before or during the early years of the 2nd Iraq War (1999 - 2003/2004, depending on the circumstances and sources one wants to look at). They were formed, and had as their goal, to fight the West. Especially after the invasion of Iraq. This doesn't sound like something the allies would do to make more trouble for themselves, unless of course the organisation was a honeypot used for sting operations and intelligence...Still, i think they posed troubles to the allies then and now, and i don't think it is likely that the USA has been supporting them the entire time, while also assassinating its leaders and destroying their infrastructure.

As for Saudi Arabia's alleged support of IS, i do not think it makes sense considering they want to invade the country and destroy some of the holiest sites in Islam. That said, it is well known that there are wealthy individuals within the country who do support the terrorist organisation. These factors, in my opinion, do not excuse the excessive amounts of money spent by Saudi Arabia (some estimate between tens of billions of dollars to over $100 billion) on propagating the state sponsored Wahhabist ideology which has arguably led to the inspiration and formation of terrorist organisations such as IS and Al Qaeda. In essence, while the Saudi Arabian state may not be directly supporting some terrorist organisations, their attempts at promoting their own ideologies may have led to, or aided in the development of, terrorist organisations which share Salafist and Wahhabist ideologies (like IS and Al Qaeda)
edit on 23-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I'm sure some will cheer.... Personally i prefer the devil we know.

Personally i say good riddance. Your actually defending a tyrant that has ruled the Arabs for more then 200 years or so. How very Democratic.

Wonder what the head lopping total is for his period of rule?
Expect to see all the creepy messages of condolence rolling in from our dear leaders at the loss of such a great man. I'll have to get the sick bucket ready.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
who is this new king?

www.foxnews.com...

Published January 22, 2015
Associated Press
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – Saudi Arabia's new king, Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, is a veteran of the country's top leadership, versed in diplomacy from nearly 50 years as the governor of the capital Riyadh and known as a mediator of disputes within the sprawling royal family.
Salman, 79, had increasingly taken on the duties of the king over the past year as his ailing predecessor and half-brother, Abdullah, became more incapacitated. Abdullah died before dawn on Friday at 90.

I bet he will choose another name...other than keeping Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud

I expect this 1/2 brother to remain a diplomat kind of person... but will he have 10 years of reign?

let the events ubfold.... possibly a new, even younger king to take the place from Salman al Saud

I gotta look up if there was any forecasts of King Abdullah v. Israel or the Caliphate upheaval... it seems I recall that certain things were to happen before the kings death or will happen as a result of the death

hello google & Yahoo search

here is one quick snip of Abdullah predictions....

...President Ahmadinejad’s office in 2011 argued that Abdullah’s death will be a major prophetic sign signaling the “imminent reappearance of the Mahdi.”

.... a film titled “The Coming is Upon Us” and it teaches that the Islamic messiah named the Hidden Imam or as the Mahdi will soon arrive. (after 2011)

The film teaches that the death of Abdullah will be a fulfillment of prophecy that sets the stage for this last conflict. It even encourages his assassination, saying, “Whoever guarantees the death of King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, I will guarantee the imminent reappearance of the Mahdi.” It is unclear what immediately follows his death according to this interpretation of Islamic prophecy, but the filmmakers are certain it is the trigger for huge events.

? should we expect thousands of suicide vested Revolutionary Guards to flood across the Saudi borders?

edit on rd31142200594123392015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's really just a personal assessment to be honest...
Nothing concrete.

Something well known is the original MOSSAD motto;
"For by wise guidance you can wage your war"...

Added to the fact that Israel have yet to offer help in the fight against ISIS...
Despite them being next door in Syria...

Id have thought they'd be more concerned with ISIS than Assad to be honest.

Also the lack of attention ISIS has paid to Israel who is right across the border I'd expect the most heinous Islamic terrorists of all time to have set out a plan to hurt Jewish people, they seem to be content with Muslims & Christians.

The news from the other day of the Israeli Airstike that killed an Iranian and a few Hezbollah fighters who are all busy battling ISIS...
I don't see how that benefits anyone except ISIS...

I threw the CIA in because not much gets by them in the underworld.

You don't have to accept my assessment of the situation though pal...

It's all up in the air for speculation, these are just the conclusions I've come to over the last couple of years.

All of this right here!!

As with most matters those orchestrating top level conspiracies have done away with the whole "provable beyond a doubt" mantra all skeptics will maintain till the end.

With the ability to control the information and the way that it is reported it is no wonder that questions like you pose, which really are common sense have not been asked by one "expert" throughout the various Western propaganda sources.

You have to begin to read between the lines as you have clearly done good sir!

Thank you for your continued contribution!

:

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Let the Arab version of Game Of Thrones begin.The heir apparent suffers from dementia from what I have read what stroke of luck for the US and the other powers behind the throne.He dies a year from now and then they install the guy they have always wanted and weaken the region in order to continue to justify our presence there.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Topics as they come...

1) The king is dead. The succession is already settled. The new king probably doesn't have long. the king after him will probably stick around for a while though. Saudi Arabia will remain a desert version of north Korea for the forseeable future.

2) Obama's lack of presence at the Paris rally isn't worth note, becuase the "world leader march" was a silly photo op, essentially meaningless. Just a bunch of nightmarish clowns who are almost universally repressive, anti free-speech human backwash, trying to get their mugs on the front page.
benswann.com...

3) ISIL is not the "child' of the CIA or Mossad. However they're both going to milk it for all they can for their nations' respective agendas, and are pretty certainly providing "covert" support in some fashion for the organization. Destroying Syria has been on the agendas of both the Us and Israel for decades now, and there's no reason to think they're being anything but helpful with ISIS (except when it crosses over into the American SOI in iraq)

4) Yemen's government just collapsed, and apparently the two major factions in this fight are al quaeda and Iran's proxies. This ought to be fun.
edit on 23-1-2015 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: GLaDOS

"Announcement made on Friday"...today is Thursday.

The world isn't all on the same time...can you look more ignorant. Saudi Arabia is 11 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time, or 2 hours ahead of the GMT.

But hey, it must be a conspiracy! No wonder I have limited my time on ATS...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join