It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the GOP Been Taken Over by Satan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

(makes you wonder how bad are the Democrats that the people chose Boehner)

I personally think the NSA has some serious dirt on him. He is impotent and has absolutely no backbone.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I’m not religious, so I can’t comment on this topic/thread from that angle. Regarding changes to the symbolism on the logo, I would be curious to hear the explaination for that.

If anyone has read any of my previous politics-related posts before, I’m sure you think I’m a crazed, lunatic Democratic. Not true. I’m a crazed, lunatic Independent. In most of my posts, though, I tend to lash out at Republicans while leaving Democrats unscathed. There’s a reason for that. I don’t loathe the politics of Democrats nearly as much as I do the politics of Republicans. I have issues with both, but the list is much, much, much longer on the Republican side. I think it’s a copout to say, “Well, one side is just as bad as the other”. Not from where I’m sitting, it’s not.

I used to be more tolerant of viewpoints coming from the right than I am these days. Their position on issues often had merit, and were well worth consideration. It seemed they were more concerned about the good of our nation and the welfare of the folks living in it than they are today. You see, the Republican Party today IS NOT the Republican Party of past generations. Somewhere along the line things changed. And not for the good. I now see a party totally lacking in compassion for the average, “middle class” American, and with utter disdain for those who are struggling to make ends meet. A party completely under the thumb of their corporate masters and the rich, elite, and a party that is ruthless in attaining their master’s goals.

Since I’m not religious, in the video whenever I heard the name Satan, I mentally replaced it with the name Charlie Manson. Once I did this, it all fell into place and made perfect sense.

God Bless America!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Considering that many presidents have attended the Bohemian Grove to worship an owl called Moloch plus watching a mock human sacrifice and also there are some that came out of the skull and bones...leaves nothing to question.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
How do you recognize a troll thread on ATS?
Seriously, and not trying to be off topic per se just wondering.
I mean on a message board that espouses all kinds of lunacy, how can you tell if your being trolled?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Do you know about the mock sacrifice they have at the Bohemian Grove?

Reagan attended as well

edit on 24-1-2015 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

First: LOL

Figuratively, with a large segment, yes. Did Bob Dole seem that bad?
edit on 25-1-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Thom Hartmann is always great to listen to and I don't often get the chance. He is meticulous about his facts and sources and his reasoning is sound. He is respectful and honest with everyone.

His website is a treasure trove of links to information about all manner of topics.

www.thomhartmann.com...

And he brings up an interesting point, I'm sure most of you are aware that the GOP changed their logo, changed how the stars on the elephant sit. Rather then the vitrium man 5-pointed start where the star points up, it now is the pentagram star pointing down.

For those afraid of the boogey man, he will be in every closet, under every bed, and just around every corner. Every accident will be blamed on him. Every stumble is evidence that he is working against you. The fear of Ghosts and demons will haunt your mind for the rest of your life.

Im so glad im not stuck in some superstitious hell.

The devil. Heh.
edit on 25-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
Considering that many presidents have attended the Bohemian Grove to worship an owl called Moloch plus watching a mock human sacrifice and also there are some that came out of the skull and bones...leaves nothing to question.

Which supports my statement, the the devil stacks the deck. Both Democrats and Republicans come from the Skull and Bones, both Conservatives and Liberals.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I looked a the video and read the post, but call me stupid, I still don't know what GOP is.

Well, instead of looking it up - it gives me a good opportunity to tell all of you, the truth.

You all do not know what evil is. That is why you hide behind what you claim is evil. Evil is falsehood, in the most general sense.

So what is falsehood? Everything involved with the media is birthed by Satan. All of those rich producers and executives behind the camera in your video, are children of Satan. Every action they plan is based on an attempt to mislead the public, to lie to the public, to show apathy and feel apathy in regard to the public. They know that they can hide behind their falsehood, and be evil to masses of human beings. They work for the devil. They institute lies into their agenda, to confused humanity, to manipulate humanity. So when you speak of evil, you are correct. I am comfortable in saying that every aspect of the living world is evil, a product of Satan, and have been fooled by their own species.

A world of delusion. See, religion can be abused, just as the media is abused. But religion can be abused more than the media, because the powers at be took the very heart of a human being. Once they have taken hold of your heart, there is not much your mind can tell you to dismiss falsehood and regard the truth, because the chemistry of your body, the essence of your emotional well being opposed the truth, after your heart has believed in a lie.

A world of ignorance. It doesn't take a genius to understand that the powerful and rich, will attempt any way they can to keep control of the power which brought them power in the first place - money. It brings us to how they created the bible, and how millions of people are tricked by the powerful elite into believing falsehood with all of their heart. People are not smart enough to second guess the evil powerful and elite, the rich, so they let the rich elite enslave them by mind. When if they did their research - IT WAS THE 'POOR' who started Christianity. if they did their research before believing with all of their heart what people tell them, mind you people that are in power and who want to keep their position of power. That is ignorance.

Now let me tell you the truth, the truth from which you should have known because you should have done research and also provided common sense to your conclusions from research.

The elite who are rich, and in power, opposed the poor and meek, who started Christianity. When the poor and meek started to build a church, a New Testament for their Old Testament, the rich and elite took this opportunity to gain the power for themselves, since never would the powerful let the poor and meek have a chance to either gain that power or take it away from them. That is why John The Baptist was beheaded, that is why Jesus was killed, that is why James was murdered, and that is why 100s of Jewish Christians were killed and tortured also.

Why do people not see that? People take what the rich and elite stole from the humble and meek, and regard it as holy - but it is stolen, it was forged, it was added to, it became from holy to evil. How do I know this? it took many nights of research.

Here is the secret which is so hard for us to figure, because it has been covered up by the rich and elite, for the goal of keeping power in the world:

The Dead Sea Scrolls, the literature from early church fathers, and the testimony from those who were there, all agree that the first Christians were Essenes. Every bit of evidence agrees that Paul opposed the Essenes and stole from them the New Testament for the world. Paul incorporated the Greek mystery religions which harbored much of the Egyptian mystery religions into Christianity and was successful because he was working for the powerful and elite. That is why all of the first Christians were murdered. So much of the early literature was false and claimed heretical, but it was all false from the standpoint of the elite creating Christianity. Only if one understands the Jewish sects of the ancient times, can one go back through all of the literature and find that Jesus and the apostles were all Essenes, and that it was tried to wipe away from the history of earth.

So in this shameful world - everything is a product of evil, everything we see in front of us happen is all a product of Satan. The only place God exists, is hidden. For one to find God, they have to dig deep and look past all of the things in front of us. Only when they dig very deep, can they find the answer, that true Christianity was meant to be wiped off the face of the earth, and Pauline Christianity was set to take over the world. The first Christians, strongly opposed this. But did the rich, powerful and elite give them voice? Heck NO, they murdered them until not one remained in the position to tell us, what really pleases God. So now in modern times, we have been betrayed and lied to for so many centuries, and as your video points out, we are still being lied to every minute of the day by the rich, powerful, and elite. The truth was covered up to the utmost degree because the rich and powerful did not want us to realize that it is the humble and meek who are truly the winners.

If ones argues with me, that the first Christians were not Essene, I can document the hundreds of references in ancient literature and in the bible which show that every act of practice of the apostles was Essene, and they strongly opposed Paul, who did not observe Essene practice but that of the mystery religions. This was lost in history and covered up. And to those rotten souls who did that in the name of greed, power, and wealth, I wish they suffered just as much if not more than all those faithful people they murdered. Because now, you have all of America believing in Paul yet Jesus strongly opposed Paul. That only makes sense if it involves heavy lying and manipulation. You all have been manipulated into believe what you believe, and since it is religion, you believe it so much that you become stubborn, and continue to oppose all of what God originally taught you. It is a cycle of evil, and the only people of Truth have no voice, as if they do not exist.
edit on 12Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:55:08 -0600America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 25 Jan 2015 12:55:08 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Why are you lumping all Republicans in the same bucket? You have Liberal Republicans like McCain, Boehner and Romney, and you have Conservatives like Ted Cruz and Trey Gowdy. You have Christian Republicans, Mormon Republicans, Catholic Republicans, and atheist Republicans. How can you use one brush to lump such a wide variety of people?

Are not Christians, Mormons And Catholics all nominally Christian? Name an openly Atheist Republican, just one - Please.

You missed the point of that. If the logo is the indication that satan controls the party then you have to look at all other logos where the same upside down stars appear. I myself say satan has his fingers in everything on Earth.

NO! We are only talking about the GOP logo. I don't have to look at any other logo to comment on this specific logo.

I'm a Christian and a Conservative myself, and I'm not even concerned about the logo. It's meaningless to me.

I did ask for reasoning. Whether or not it has any meaning to you (and symbols of all types tend to speak to the subconscious and not the conscious) is not what this disscussion is about.

I'm curious about WHY the GOP chose this change when on the surface it is often construed as a satanic symbol. Seems rather odd to me .

And I responded to your quotes that I wanted to answer - the others are meaningless.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

the irony......

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No clue if Satan is evil and has taken over a political party (he certainly seems to be the good guy in the Bible, contrary to Gods claims) but I will say that the greatest evils the world has ever seen have almost always been carried out by the most pious individuals. So when a party makes God a central part of their platform... I'm on guard.

Or to put it another way, the way my religion teacher taught it back in Catholic HS. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
edit on 26-1-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You got a lot of gall making such statements. If my memory is correct, i remember some fat obnoxious far right wing Republican televangelists claiming AIDS is Gods punishment to the gay community. What was even more disgusting was many GOP members agreed with that statement. Then, of course, we find AIDS was/is a product of military researchers in America's biological weapons labs. I learned many years ago not to listen to either party's rants. However, hearing the hate of the GOP makes me want to hurl. You people are sick and as far as i'm concerned, if no breakthrough for your illness is on the horizon, I suggest for the fate of the rest of us, you are put down and your remains are burnt to ashes. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

NO! We are only talking about the GOP logo. I don't have to look at any other logo to comment on this specific logo.

Then YOU comment on the logo. I don't care about the logo. I'm not going to change my opinion on Federalism and small-government because some dolt decided to change the GOP logo. I'm not even a Republican so I don't even give a damn.

But if you want to claim that the logo is the proof or evidence that something is controlled by satan, then the same logic applies to any other group, organization, or entity that has the same characteristics in their logo. That's how logic works.

And I responded to your quotes that I wanted to answer - the others are meaningless.

Amazing how that concept works isn't it?? Now you should fully understand why I never responded to the OP and instead chose specific posts from members I felt like engaging in!

Have a nice day now.

edit on 26-1-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The GOP and the Democratic Party as well undeniably answer to corporate interests in all that they do. Seeing as how the corporations of America and the rest of the world are ultimately controlled by a relatively miniscule number of families that remain rather faceless in the public eye, it is easy to imagine that they are operating at some mystical level unknown to us.

Whether the Satanic influence over them is symbolic or real is not really the issue. Either way, they are an enormous parasite that thrives off the work and mental efforts of us commoners and the source of most of the world's miseries. We as individuals can only respond by living lives that abstain from their establishment to the best of our abilities, at this point.

The word is agorism.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The GOP indeed is on the same level as the most notorious creatures in the world today and yesterday:

They along with these groups hold the negative pole of humanity...

They are on the level of the Taliban, Isil, the Nazis, and the KKK, the confederacy, Christian Identity, Westboro Baptist church, the old British exploiters, the slave owners, though they pretend they are human beings there is no proof they are if you judge them by their actions

Indeed the GOP should get honorable mention along these notorious groups

I think that qualifies them even for a membership in the devils club

edit on 26-1-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think Satan is does not take anything over (yet), however his minions do. And what they take over is the world.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I asked the reasoning behind the logo change in another thread to Springer and he couldn't give an explanation, nor could anyone else. I think all the Satan crap is disinfo, it keeps people very narrow to the actual symbolism. Whatever the reason for the change, the average Joe will never know, but one thing that we can all agree on is both parties are controlled by nutballs that probably should be hung.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The pentagram has nothing to do with Satan. Whether Satan even exists is another matter. Next, you people will claim that the spork is a Satanic conspiracy.

Satan did claim responsibility to the spork. It is the best tool to stab and shovel the innocent souls into his gluttonous goat head. As above so below.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The GOP indeed is on the same level as the most notorious creatures in the world today and yesterday:

They along with these groups hold the negative pole of humanity...

They are on the level of the Taliban, Isil, the Nazis, and the KKK, the confederacy, Christian Identity, Westboro Baptist church, the old British exploiters, the slave owners, though they pretend they are human beings there is no proof they are if you judge them by their actions

Indeed the GOP should get honorable mention along these notorious groups

I think that qualifies them even for a membership in the devils club

Reliance on slavery aside (and technology would have drastically reduced the need in a few years anyways) the confederacy had many valid points. It was an issue of states rights vs the federal government and just who should be in charge of certain things. Since they tried to break away and fight a war over it though their points are dismissed out of the outrage over slavery.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join