It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the GOP Been Taken Over by Satan?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: FyreByrd
This is a joke, right?

Even if Satan existed, I doubt he would want anything to do with Republicrats or Democans. The Devil doesn't usually have any interest in those with no souls.

Thom Hartmann is a rather devot christian. I'm an atheist. Is is a joke? He has a good argument for it not being a joke.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Who better to ask than someone who follows the party that removed God from the platform and booed Him three times when it was decided that move wasn't "politic" and they better try to get them to vote to put Him back in.

Ah irony.

This thread reminds me of the time when that BS story was circulating after all those hurricanes hit Florida. You know the one ... God was punishing Florida for not voting for Al Gore or something.

Yes, God and Satan are only instruments the left uses when they think they can score points with them. Like now.

Didn't bother to watch the video, eh? He asked some very thoughtful questions about the party and it's so called Christian core beliefs. The stars - well, that is pecular in my opinion and I thought a nice topic for discussion on a 'conspiracy' site.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Thom Hartmann is always great to listen to and I don't often get the chance. He is meticulous about his facts and sources and his reasoning is sound. He is respectful and honest with everyone.

His website is a treasure trove of links to information about all manner of topics.

www.thomhartmann.com...

And he brings up an interesting point, I'm sure most of you are aware that the GOP changed their logo, changed how the stars on the elephant sit. Rather then the vitrium man 5-pointed start where the star points up, it now is the pentagram star pointing down.

The pentagram has nothing to do with Satan. Whether Satan even exists is another matter. Next, you people will claim that the spork is a Satanic conspiracy.

Hello

I do know the pentagram has it's origins much earlier then christianity.

Mr. Hartmann's points about wether or not self-reported christian GOP members actually practise what Jesus taught are inarguable as evidenced by no dispute in this thread - only childish ridicule.

It's is interesting that the GOP choose to turn the star upside down, n'cest pas?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
democrats and republicans are part of the same control system. there is no seperation. that's an illusion to keep up the in-fighting among us. divide and conquer.

the question is why did they invert the stars on their logo. that was obviously a conscious decision that the party made. i'm sure there was a whole committee that was put together to discuss the change and enact it. decisions like that aren't just made on a whim.

so the questions is, does it have meaning? i don't think it was done just for aesthetics sake. I think the most popular association with the inverted star is the "horned god". As the two points directed up would represent.

Though there is another modern association

The Order of the Eastern Star, an organization associated with Freemasonry (established 1850), used to have a point-down pentagram as its symbol, with the five isosceles triangles of the points colored blue, yellow, white, green, and red (the logo has been changed slightly[year needed] and is now a five-pointed star with an inscribed pentagon, but no longer a pentagram)
-wiki

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's hard to take ATS serious with garbage like this. Second garbage line...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thom Hartmann is always great to listen to and I don't often get the chance. He is meticulous about his facts and sources and his reasoning is sound. He is respectful and honest with everyone.

His website is a treasure trove of links to information about all manner of topics.

www.thomhartmann.com...

And he brings up an interesting point, I'm sure most of you are aware that the GOP changed their logo, changed how the stars on the elephant sit. Rather then the vitrium man 5-pointed start where the star points up, it now is the pentagram star pointing down.

I think it's pretty obvious the whole government is being run by the devil, or at the very least a bunch of Nazi minded individuals. There's no difference between the gop, or the dems. They're not the ones in charge anyway, they just do what they're told.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Even though they say there are some even the devil don't want and the GOP is so foul I could appreciate that maxim relating to them but I think Hartmann may have a good point.

They are certainly a part of the devils group and have no relationship with God.

Since all religions say God is about charity and love and the GOP are about the very opposite of charity and love.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yes, I'm sure it's true.

That's why they're holding rallies promoting the killing of millions of unborn babies!! Truly Satanic!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Has the GOP Been Taken Over by Satan?

I'm sure the devil has more important things to do then take over a shrinking political party in the United States. Whatever evil is going on with the republicans or democrats is from human origin, I have no doubt.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Most people wouldn't recognize the smiter if it walked over they're graves.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The devil stacks the deck, he has his fingers in both parties.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

They are definitely on the dark side of the force.
And from a Christian perspective, it makes perfect sense that, as false prophets, they happen to be the most popular among the biggots.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
One of our holy books the Quran mentions that on in the last days when Hell kindles and is before the consciousness of humankind the sheep will be frantically screaming and complain that they were deceived by the leaders and shouldn’t be subject to the apparent Hell that kindles before their eyes. They will claim that they were deceived.... They will say: cast then in hell not us:

God will say: but you were warned that THEY WERE EVIL AND YOU STILL FOLLOWED AND SUPPORTED THEM.

So into the fire they will be cast as well

The fire next time!

edit on 23-1-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well lets be honest if the devil were to pick a party it would be the conservative party. I mean you have love of money, self importance, greed, war mongering, ignorance of the truth, and bashing of anybody not straight, white and cis.

Of course he would fit right in as a republican!!! hahahahahah

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
both party symbols are beasts. Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

I don't disagree with your statement but it's not relevant to the topics which are rather specific.

1) The republicans who carry on about their christianity don't behave in a very christian manner (doesn't matter whether or not the democrats do - they don't tend to make a 'stand' of 'faith' or 'family values').

2) Why did the republican party change the orientation of the stars on their elephant (doesn't matter about the democrate donkey).

Most replies aren't responding to those specific points and are only, I don't have a word, reacting with a generalized negative response to the post for their own reasons.

Saying the democrats (or any other group) does it too, or is just as bad, or whatever is not an argument against what the piece says nor does it add to any conversation on either topic.

Personally, I'd like to hear what people think about the possible reasoning about the republican trade mark change. Maybe it was just an unthoughtful attempt at 'rebranding' by young folk who didn't know some of the symbolism. Or maybe it was a not-so-subtle 'fu' to belivers. But I don't for a minute think it just happened for no reason.

The contrairiness of repulican talk and walk, well you'd have to be blind not to see it. As for democrats, it's not that big of a 'selling' point.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The Jesuits run the show. If you are looking for the spirit of the anti-Christ that is where to start. The upside down images of the Pentagram are interesting because whether you believe it or not, someone does! As we approach the so called end times it is interesting to me that this Pope is a Jesuit and in the US it looks as though their next President may be Jeb Bush, Knight of Columbus. A Jesuit organization. Van Rompuy ex EU president was one and i am sure if you dig deep you will find that current EU president Juncker is one too.

The Zionists are also controlled by them. The end game from that point of view is the destruction of Israel. The Jews get blamed for everything. The destruction of Judaism, Islam, Catholicism (from within) leaving one World religion, the Jesuit one. Which is satanic in nature.

Van Rompuy.......We Are All Jesuits

www.djeppink.eu...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: khnum
Yep put 'Mitt Romney' in the bible codes and both he and the name Bush pop up in a very very unauspicious manner.

Interesting. I've seen plenty of Bible Codes with Obama's name in very bad places too.

Tit for tat.

It's the Book of Life, everyone on Earth's name is encoded in it somewhere depending on the distancing of the letter sequence.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In a word no... I would expect Satan to act in a much more intelligent but sneaky way.

Rather than the blundering buffoon like monkeys we have flinging poo in DC now.(makes you wonder how bad are the Democrats that the people chose Boehner)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

I don't disagree with your statement but it's not relevant to the topics which are rather specific.

Okay, I like making jokes from time to time. The entire world is under his control, so lighten up a bit.

1) The republicans who carry on about their christianity don't behave in a very christian manner (doesn't matter whether or not the democrats do - they don't tend to make a 'stand' of 'faith' or 'family values').

Why are you lumping all Republicans in the same bucket? You have Liberal Republicans like McCain, Boehner and Romney, and you have Conservatives like Ted Cruz and Trey Gowdy. You have Christian Republicans, Mormon Republicans, Catholic Republicans, and atheist Republicans. How can you use one brush to lump such a wide variety of people?

2) Why did the republican party change the orientation of the stars on their elephant (doesn't matter about the democrate donkey).

No idea. Ask the fellow who designed it.

Most replies aren't responding to those specific points and are only, I don't have a word, reacting with a generalized negative response to the post for their own reasons.

That tends to happen when a political troll thread is made. I've seen it for years.

Saying the democrats (or any other group) does it too, or is just as bad, or whatever is not an argument against what the piece says nor does it add to any conversation on either topic.

You missed the point of that. If the logo is the indication that satan controls the party then you have to look at all other logos where the same upside down stars appear. I myself say satan has his fingers in everything on Earth.

Personally, I'd like to hear what people think about the possible reasoning about the republican trade mark change. Maybe it was just an unthoughtful attempt at 'rebranding' by young folk who didn't know some of the symbolism. Or maybe it was a not-so-subtle 'fu' to belivers. But I don't for a minute think it just happened for no reason.

I'm a Christian and a Conservative myself, and I'm not even concerned about the logo. It's meaningless to me.

The contrairiness of repulican talk and walk, well you'd have to be blind not to see it. As for democrats, it's not that big of a 'selling' point.

That's why I left the GOP, they are no longer the Conservative party. Now they are the Republican wing of the Democrat party. Both the DNC and GOP are for big centralized government, they are only fighting over the keys to the train. It's certainly no longer the party of Reagan and Lincoln.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join