It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eviction Fraud of The Bank (the real terrorism)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Tommorrow Friday I Nottingham the home of Robin Rood the baliffs are coming to take Tom Crawford house.

Tom has paid his house in full, took out a loan for £42,000 has paid £120,000 back and when he and his wife thought they had paid their home off he was told he still owes £45,000. The Bank committed fraud and changed it to an interest only paying account.

Tom has been to court' the court said it is fraud but still side with the bank, the bank said it was their fault and sent chocolates and flowers but we are still taking your home.

There will be hundreds there tomorrow, live streams and we expect hire goons police and baliffs to arrive and force this.

edit on 22-1-2015 by pavmas because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good luck.

Not sure what anyone can do to contest such reckless power over peoples lives.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas
Tommorrow Friday I Nottingham the home of Robin Rood the baliffs are coming to take Tom Crawford house.

Tom has paid his house in full, took out a loan for £42,000 has paid £120,000 back and when he and his wife thought they had paid their home off he was told he still owes £45,000. The Bank committed fraud and changed it to an interest only paying account.

Tom has been to court' the court said it is fraud but still side with the bank, the bank said it was their fault and sent chocolates and flowers but we are still taking your home.

There will be hundreds there tomorrow, live streams and we expect hire goons police and baliffs to arrive and force this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
They are going to stop it' this is the 2nd time they have tried, last was in June 2014. that large a crowd baliffs and cops did not turn up, we expect more tomorrow and more demonstrators, demonstrators are travelling from Scotland, Ireland, London and all over England, They are saying this stops now.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

They intend to arrest the baliffs and police under common law it they try to seize the property.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pavmas

You are right when you use the term Bank the real terrorism.

Often barrisgters cock theor noses up and decent people when they go to court, pay exorbitant fees and simply ask for justice. "Oh there is no justice only the law". they s'n-word' as they get their fees for doing the dirty on joe public.

I actually despise all barristers/judges etc and our legal services because the law doesn't do the job the public have faith in it doing. We have so many men in parliament putting forward only laws that let the interests of commerse rip off the ordinary public its a bit like being a tiny little fish having to navigate hidden hooks and disguised hooks all the time you live.

Vince Cable astounded me when he said it was not the work of parliament to protect the public from this kind of thing. I immediately changed my views on the man.

Good luck tomorrow. I always think the police need to rethink their position because despite their power of arrest, they individually could be at the mercy of these piranha themselves over any matter of things, so perhaps they shouldn't be so gung ho with with their roughness when decent people protest against unfairness and wrong doing. If they think the elite would give them crumbs from their tables they are sadly mistaken and should realise it.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not much you can do when the money says jump.

he can fight, but his life is over and he will be forgotten in a few months.

we need to end the central banking systems, world wide. It's wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wtf....

Is YouTube trying that hard to keep thus quiet?

I just had 2 different links cutoff midstream while trying to watch this.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The worldwide Central Banking/Investment System is the NWO.

Wars and conflicts only serve the needs and wants of the central finance committees.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

it has had that much coverage the BBC have been forced to attend Sky news host of media, every group fighting differencauses have came to support this numerous radio show ect

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
there will be live coverage radio and video I will put links up, this could be a game changer as people are saying no more cryfreedomradio.com... is one link

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavmas

This is one of the worse things about 'buying' a property. It's never really yours, even after you've paid 3 or 4 times the amount in interest!!

If you leave work for some reason or get sacked and can't find the money, you are evicted!!

I have a Council property and am safe here unless i stop paying the rent!

top topics

join