It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Future Friend" and I (Warning for Jan 25 2015)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I frequent a chat room that will not be named here for TOS reasons. The other day, someone quite odd came into the chat, who called himself "Random Ugly Stupid Piece of [expletive deleted]." He told the room he was from the future, visiting our time as a tourist. He claimed to be from the year 2051, and said he would like to tell us something.

Obviously, there is always considerable doubt whenever someone in a chat room claims to be a "future tourist"... But I played along. This person first said that on the 25th of this month (January 2015) there would "be a tremor in North America that would knock NORAD offline, and during this time hackers from China would be able to install a Trojan virus into their systems." He said this would quickly lead to very strained relations between the US and China, and that before the end of 2015 the Obama administration would admit that this had happened, but not reveal who the perpetrator is.

He said this "tremor" would not be a major earthquake, but would indeed debilitate NORAD for a time, and that it would take time for the situation to worsen and for the public to be made aware of the situation. I asked if North Korea would be blamed for the hack... and he said did not know what North Korea was. Unconvinced, I pressed this "time tourist" further...

I would like to note at this time that I didn't really believe this person, although certain red flags were missing. For instance, I asked him to join us again on the 26th to discuss the event, and he agreed. I asked him if there are any other major events to speak of, and he said "no," there are no major asteroid impacts, earthquakes or the like from now until 2051 at least. (Normally dates are vague and always include massive gloom and doom.) He did however, mention that Justin Bieber dies in a car crash in 2015, and he named the next two US Presidents (Marco Rubio was one, I'll need to update this later with the other by checking the chat-logs, I forgot who he said...) George Clooney will run but to no avail.

He said many other things as well, such as how McDonalds will still exist in 2051, but will sell much healthier food; as fast food as we know it will be illegal. He said that computers will be more like a biomass that we can interact with. He said there is no alien contact, no advanced psychic abilities and no WWIII... He mentioned genetic cleansing will be law, and anyone with genetic disorders will be made sterile.

Let me repeat myself: I do not believe this person is actually from the future... and there was a lot more material that we discussed, but for the time being I want to leave the focus of this encounter to rest on the immediate prediction for January 25th. It was fun to poke and prod at his story, and for the most part there were no obvious flaws or contradictions in his data or demeanor. He was using chatrooms because talking about the future is "highly illegal" and the data would only stay on the server for a year or so. To this I said: "I could easily copy it and make a thread in a forum," He said "you don't though."

Hmm... Maybe this will disturb the time/space continuum then?

Anyhow... you folks on ATS are a wonderful resource for monitoring seismic activity over multiple agencies, and that of government systems alike, so I'd like you to help me keep an eye on North American earthquakes and NORAD activity if possible, on the 25th of January to help me put this troll to bed (however well-mannered a troll he is.)

And if his "post-diction" DOES happen.... well at least we know we don't have to deal with Justin Bieber for much longer

My Regards,
Aqualung2012

edit on 22-1-2015 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No major earthquakes at all? I call shenanigans. The odds of us getting through the next thirty plus years without at least one major earthquake or volcanic eruption somewhere in the world are about as low as the odds of there being an asteroid impact of worldwide catastrophic proportions.
edit on 22-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was my major hang up as well, I told him that is statistically impossible... He responded by saying basically that "major" is relative, that there would be no major loss of life from one. He assured me that there would be no events like Fukushima again within that time span. My question was framed in the idea of "major global catastrophe."

I do hope he keeps his word about joining us again on the 26th, and we can narrow down these questions.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Yeah, I'd like to know what he means by "major" because there are too many earthquake zones that are around poor countries. Just one large mag earthquake can collapse entire neighborhoods on the poor there. I'd call that major loss of life and it's not uncommon.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed... I should mention that he did keep playing the "regular guy" card; that he was just a tourist, not a scientist or a technologist or anything. A few times he used that as a reason for not knowing specifics about this or that. I suppose that could be a red flag, but still I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He basically wanted to mention that one event involving NORAD, and attempted to answer things here and there, but generally failed to provide much conclusive evidence. I wasn't prepared to have a "future person" in chat, so I didn't ask my questions properly, I guess

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I sure hope he had something better to say than Norad gets hacked and Beiber bites it. He traveled a hell of a long way and seems to be breaking some serious rules by spilling the beans...simply to say those trivial things.

I understand you want some confirmation of his 'knowledge' and that's great. Sadly these guys just pump out a million excuses and are gone onto the next group to play around with. I can see him easily saying Norad doesn't know about it yet and that the Military isn't going to announce they went offline so people don't get upset.

I can understand a future person not being able to predict much in 2015 because if I went back to 1950 I wouldn't be able to tell them much either. If there is intervention from the future I bet it will be much more targeted and not guys typing in chat rooms kind of stuff.

Have fun!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Flag for the nice closely dated prediction
Predictions are fun when you can prove them right/wrong relatively quickly. At least he didn't say January 25, 2050

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Interesting.

Normally these things don't pan out, and the future tourist is some teen in mommy's basement or locked in their room.

The Bieber prediction is probably a more than 50/50 because the kid has gone so wild.

Anyway, start a new thread on the 26th if it actually happens.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
I sure hope he had something better to say than Norad gets hacked and Beiber bites it. He traveled a hell of a long way and seems to be breaking some serious rules by spilling the beans...simply to say those trivial things.

Exactly. Which is why I kept asking him about bigger things, and I was surprised when he was pretty much like "nope, not really."

I'm with you: It's probably some kid with a good mind but no drive to use it on anything but internet trolling. There are worse things to do, and he was very polite and plain with his story. I told him he must understand that I don't really believe a word of it, and he said he understands.

But that leaves us with this NORAD thing... It IS a nice soon-to-come thing to watch for, so hence the thread. We will see and either be astounded or have ourselves another closed thread. (I'm erring towards the latter.)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Talking about the future is illegal? Wish they would tell that to the Global Warming crowd.

Only two days to wait and find out that he was yanking your chain. Probably some loon testing how gullible some people are, but I can see the attraction of being sucked in and playing along.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah im going to call shinanigins. Anyone could of drawn up those conclusions from knowing current events in Science and by basically stating the NWO plan. Which can be viewed from many youtube videos. The biomass computer thing might of been a surprise 30 years ago but now. Anyone can draw up these conclusions just by watching this simple video.

I think him saying there's no aliens is a red flag. I know for a fact 100% they exist. Because i have seen them myself.
He is defenantly not from the future. But he thinks the same thing many scientists are thinking today. Or rather what they would want to do.

I don't think the future is as predictable as this man would like to believe. Even my own experiences are unprecidented in Human History. I just couldn't record it because the very nature of these E.T is they are Alive but assume many powers a hypthoetical poltergiest would have. I had some witnesses for my experiences, but they don't talk about it all that much.
They know they are powerful but they have this type of fear about it. They have been here for thousands of years and i don't see them leaving anytime soon. I'm sure you any of you could see come crazy stuff if you are able to handle it mentally without going insain.

Meeting E.T will challenge everything you think you know. That is for certain.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I immensely appreciate and respect your input above, and I agree with you completely. Of COURSE he's not from the future haha! And of course ETs EXIST, I have no doubt about that either...

He was simply saying they had not yet made overt contact with us by "his times."

Thank you for the video as well! I'm with you, but alas, I made the thread in reference to what he said about NORAD, I don't actually believe he's an authentic time-traveler.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

Exactly. Which is why I kept asking him about bigger things, and I was surprised when he was pretty much like "nope, not really."

I'm with you: It's probably some kid with a good mind but no drive to use it on anything but internet trolling. There are worse things to do, and he was very polite and plain with his story. I told him he must understand that I don't really believe a word of it, and he said he understands.

But that leaves us with this NORAD thing... It IS a nice soon-to-come thing to watch for, so hence the thread. We will see and either be astounded or have ourselves another closed thread. (I'm erring towards the latter.)

The fact he says there is no major event between this weekend and 2051 is laughable alone. What's the significance of the Trojan Horse? Do they manage to isolate it and clean it up, therefore nothing out of the norm ever happens again?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

The fact he says there is no major event between this weekend and 2051 is laughable alone. What's the significance of the Trojan Horse? Do they manage to isolate it and clean it up, therefore nothing out of the norm ever happens again?

Again, he was saying there are no "major global catastrophes" to speak of... not major events. Possibly the problem lies in my questions themselves, but PROBABLY it's because he's not really from the future! Thus we'll see on the 25th, because all this is just a matter of opinion, the 25th will produce a fact (or not, producing another fact.)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
One day it would be real nice if one of these turned out to be true. The thing that set off alarms for me with this story is him not knowing what North Korea was. Something very significant would have to have happened for it to disappear from the map. Whatever that something was would be in the history books. A more natural answer, to me, would have been "oh, you mean a part of unified Korea". If Korea was no longer a country it would be even more unbelievable they didn't know anything about it. You are only talking 4 decades from now.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

With all the recent cyberwarfare going on it's reasonable to say that they may get hacked.

But will something happen? No idea. I guess we will find out once norad informs us we have been chinesed. Then From hence forth. No major events. Which should be good news i guess until 2051 AD, Sounds great.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When he said there's no cataclysm coming, I sorta thought... Damn I guess I should just get a regular job then.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DetectiveT
One day it would be real nice if one of these turned out to be true. The thing that set off alarms for me with this story is him not knowing what North Korea was. Something very significant would have to have happened for it to disappear from the map. Whatever that something was would be in the history books. A more natural answer, to me, would have been "oh, you mean a part of unified Korea". If Korea was no longer a country it would be even more unbelievable they didn't know anything about it. You are only talking 4 decades from now.

Excellent point. He also claimed to not know what Photoshop is... said he had to Google it. (After I suggested he Google is, if indeed they still had Google in "his time.") ALSO... I asked about Holograms. He said he didn't know what those are either, and after he looked it up, he said "must not have any practical application, he'd never heard of them."

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DetectiveT

Yeah, that got me too - but this is a fun thread, and I'm going to bookmark this - because I like fun threads.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Not knowing what Google, Photoshop, holograms and, most importantly, Korea are is very suspicious. But this was still an interesting read. Sounds like a teenager having fun, which is fine, I had fun reading it.

Thanks for posting it.

And, if something happens on the 25th, I'll be here freaking out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join