It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Warns of Iranian Attack on U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
To all

Its my personal opinion that Iran will be hit and hit hard on the next 6months....but I also believe Bush will wait to get his personell issues and inauguration out of the way before hand. I think the number of his cabinet that have left his side saw this scenario coming whether they liked it or not and there just rats desserting a sinking ship. If this happens tho with Russia and China seemingly backing Iranian stance.....none of us may make it to 2012.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I think the Bohemian Grove clique is a band of happy homos.

Ok, GW/Rummy/Dicky/ and Dan Rather in Bed.................wheres my 10mm Glock..............I'm feeling sick

Then you have your skullzNbones, lying in coffins nekkid.. talkin' bout their Sexuuule Xploitz.. probly.. well, no! I won't even say it!

We should all feel VERY, VERY safe that these fine gentlemen are controlling our destiny.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by radiant_obsidian
To all

Its my personal opinion that Iran will be hit and hit hard on the next 6months....but I also believe Bush will wait to get his personell issues and inauguration out of the way before hand. I think the number of his cabinet that have left his side saw this scenario coming whether they liked it or not and there just rats desserting a sinking ship. If this happens tho with Russia and China seemingly backing Iranian stance.....none of us may make it to 2012.

Watch for a terrorist attack just before GW take the oath. Based on Revelations only about a third will make it to 2012. But check my math, it may be less.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I think the Bohemian Grove clique is a band of happy homos.

Ok, GW/Rummy/Dicky/ and Dan Rather in Bed.................wheres my 10mm Glock..............I'm feeling sick

Then you have your skullzNbones, lying in coffins nekkid.. talkin' bout their Sexuuule Xploitz.. probly.. well, no! I won't even say it!

We should all feel VERY, VERY safe that these fine gentlemen are controlling our destiny.

GW scares me. Its all intuition, but just doesn't feel right. Those voices again................which one do I listen to this time?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

wheres my 10mm Glock.............

OFF TOPIC - I have a 9 mil Glock.
My husband has a Glock 45 (short).
EXCELLENT self defense weapons.
EXCELLENT on the firing range!
Even a lousy shot like myself can hit the target.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
GW scares me, too.. if only he would take a pin and pop the bubble he's living in.. maybe then he'd get a real sense of what's going on around him. I'd also feel alot better if he would actually do a little reading.

Just think.. the voices he hears, must be like voices in his head. They all say what he wants to hear..

Hey - y'all should read Maureen Dowd's new book "Bushworld." She's a hoot. GW calls her The COBRA..
I love it.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Just think.. the voices he hears, must be like voices in his head.
They all say what he wants to hear..

Dan Rather hears voices too. His voice is some old news guy in
the CBS building who died years ago. Thing is ... Dan Rather holds
conversations with his voices. Hmmm. Time to retire Dan!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Bush channels Bush..

Dan Blather channels E.R. Murrow..

Hillary channels Eleanor Roosevelt..

All this channeling is giving me a headache!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Many in the US are blasting GW because his CIA don't do enough "what ifs".

Well he seemed to respond to the "What if" Iraq have weapons of Mass Destruction. But seemed to forget about, "What if they don't.

It takes speculation to anticipate terrorisim.

...and common sense to avoid war.

Insane minds full of hate are hard to "anticipate". Mass Murder is hard to "anticipate".

Agreed, I certainly didn't anticipate the coalition forces going into Iraq without justification. And please don't tell me about the liberation of the people and the gassing of the Kurds, if the US Admin had cared about those issues, they would have been dealt with at the time.

I have no tainted view of the middle east. I can see quite clearly what is happening there and what is coming.

From what I assess of your viewpoint it won't involve party streemers.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
No my friend, Iran will not attack the U.S and never will.
Modern Iran hasn't started a war with any nation (meaning not making the first move)

What makes you think they will attack now? Nukes? (haha)

Why?

The mullahs simply won't risk losing their power; they are losing grip as it is

What if....you weren't American, Dr.Horacid, I wonder how your way of thinking would be then. As long as it is about one's own country, he or she has clouded judgements most of the time.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
If this were to occur, is there any question in anyone's mind what would happen to Iran?
Would the Mullah's in Iran be willing to martyr millions of residents in Teheran?
Would they?

WITHOUT A DOUBT, THEY CERTAINLY WOULD. They would like nothing more than to murder millions of their own citizens to teach the decadent USA a lesson.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The US neocon fabrication of Iran attacking our homeland will not commence until they're done with Iraq. Fortunantly this time around the same neocon's will have to prove the implementations since 9/11 are fully effective and successful in protecting America. We'll most likely see Canadian airplanes hijacked and downed before they even got close to a security breech status. This will also be effective in getting Canada to finally sign on to our missle defence and starwars program. But, until the January elections in Iraq are held and passed, I refuse to become affraid of this fabricated Iran crisis situtation.

Once we're done with Iraq then i'll invest into those bomb shelters in a box!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
WITHOUT A DOUBT, THEY CERTAINLY WOULD. They would like nothing more than to murder millions of their own citizens to teach the decadent USA a lesson.

So, all anti-American countries murder their own citizens? Dream on, the world is very different from what you wish it was, sicko.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

I doubt that very much, although I could be wrong.

I understood it Iran's leaders were more interested in staying wealthy than going to war with anyone. It would be political and economic suicide for Iran to start a war. They know it and we know it, well atleast I hope we do.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is what is really going to happen with IRAN. I guarentee it.

...First Iran will continue its nuclear program in secret

...America will have full knowledge of this

...America will try to impose sanctions on Iran forcing Iran to declare war on America.

...Iran will Not Declare War on America.

...Iran will join Russia and China for security reasons

...America will not declare war

Nothing Will Happen:::I REPEAT:::Nothing Will Happen

America's position in the world will be weaker and Russia and China would get stronger.

I believe that this is all a build up to WWIII

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

"WASHINGTON - A senior Republican congressman has been warning America's intelligence community for more than a year of an alleged Iranian plot to crash commercial airliners into a New Hampshire nuclear reactor.

Since February 2003, Rep. Curt Weldon of Pennsylvania has held a series of secret meetings in Paris with a former high-ranking official in the Shah's government who has correctly predicted, according to Mr. Weldon, a number of internal developments in Iran ranging from the regime's atomic weapons programs to its support for international terrorism, including Al Qaeda.

Based on two informants inside the mullahs' inner circle, Mr. Weldon's source, whom he code-named "Ali," relayed allegations to the Pennsylvania lawmaker that an Iranian-backed terrorist cell is seeking to hijack Canadian airliners and crash them into an American reactor. The target of the operation was only identified by Ali as SEA, leading Mr. Weldon to predict it was the Seabrook reactor in New Hampshire, about 40 miles north of Boston. Ali told the congressman that the attack was first planned for between November 23 and December 3, 2003, but was postponed to take place after this year's presidential election."

www.freerepublic.com...

This could be an Iranian "preemptive" attack.

If USA has so deep connections inside the Islam, then why:

1) 9/11 was not avoided.

2) Saddam was not immediately captured.

3) Osama Bin Laden is still free.

I think more propaganda is on the table...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
If USA has so deep connections inside the Islam, then why:

1) 9/11 was not avoided.

2) Saddam was not immediately captured.

3) Osama Bin Laden is still free.

I think more propaganda is on the table...

It's pure 100% NeoCon propaganda.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Highly dubious...
Someone please explain to me exactly what Iran would gain from this attack?
Strategically how would this benefit Iran in any way?
Why would they do this?
It doesnt make any sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Iran would have nothing to gain but everything to lose by attacking the US on her own soil, or anywhere else for that matter. Why would they do something so stupid when they can stretch things out by playing hide and seek with the rest of the world with their Nuke program?
This is just scaremongering of the first order, and not very subtle at that.
And people will suck this stuff up because the present administration has done such a good job of frightening the US public since 9/11. You cant live your lives in fear and jump at every shadow. Believe me i know how frightening it is living day by day wondering when the next terrorist hammer will fall, we in the UK lived under that for over 25 years and suffered many attacks on our own soil. The US people need to be vigilant but there is a fine line between vigilance and paranoia.
Be safe in the knowledge that the people who count, the Agents of your security services, are burning the candle at both ends to ensure this does not happen.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Janus]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What ever happened to the terrorist attack that was supposed to target San Onofre?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join