It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captive UAF colonel taken to Donetsk streets to show him the results of UA shelling [VIDEO]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

cant even tell how many times i've heard this argument now and each time it makes no sense. the German government also killed millions of my people you dont see me bashing Merkel and pissing my pants. you know why? because she had # all to do with the war between Russia and Germany.

if the poles, Ukrainians, and whoever else want to fight modern day Russia over some # that most of them weren't even alive for at the time it happened then that's fine, we'll see how far they get.

id suggest you look up who exactly participated in the genocide of the jewish people at the time of world war two. spoiler alert one of them was the ukranians. and hey now one of the groups that actually originated in ww2 as an ally of hitler (svoboda) is alive and well today, and quite a few of its members had held high positions in Ukraine government until very recently when they all decided to resign. they probably recognized that it was tainting Ukraine image having neo nazis in positions of power.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

dont care about anything your saying. im tired of trying to counter your inane arguments just to watch you ramble off a list on twisted none sense.

Is it tired of trying, or is it because you can't?

Because if you could you would.

people are dying, i care, you dont. ive come to terms with that. now leave me be.

Show me anywhere that I said anything that might insinuate me saying I don't care about people dying, i will guarantee you can't find one.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Because if you could you would.

I could also castrate myself with farming equipment. What i can and cant do is none of your concern.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Clown, the jig is up.

You can't keep this back-pedaling up. IT'S OVER.

. What ya Got.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join